All The Way At The Beginning

Forbidden Jealousy

        Why did it have to turn out like this? Why did we have to separate just because of this? Why can’t we just have it like it used to be? I am just left with unanswered questions. I remember when we first met each other. It was when I was 11 and barely moved to this state. When all 5 of us were very young

        ”Mom I don’t want to leave this place! I want to stay here with my bestest friends!” I said. My mom sighed at my words. “I got a really nice job over there, we might even be able to get a better house than this one.” she said a little excited. “Why can’t you just get a job here?!” I said aggravated. “Why can’t you just deal with moving to another state?” she said trying not to scream with all the pressure. I had no more words coming out of my mouth. I didn’t know what to say. The only thing I could do is nod and walk to my room with my head down.

        Next thing you know we were in an airplane flying over there. “How long is it going to take to get over there?” I said whining. “Ummmm, it might take about another few hours.” she said calmly. My jaw dropped, almost to the floor even. Without knowing I suddenly screamed out “HOURS! BUT…” then I felt a sudden movement come to my mouth that felt like a hand. It was my mom surprised at my sudden volume while apologizing to other people. “What can I possibly do with all this time?!” I said exaggerating before I fell into a deep sleep.

        I woke up to the noise of my mom telling me to wake up. “Wake up honey, it’s time to get off the plane now.” She said sweetly. I opened my drowsy eyes then stood up then walked out of the plane, heading towards a taxi. “Mom how long will it take until we get to our house?” I said still sleepy. “About 45 minutes maybe.” She said. My eyes popped out for the second time. “WHAT IS UP WITH ALL OF THIS TIME?! I said almost screaming. The taxi driver got surprised from my words. My mom then hushed me again then said “It won’t take long, I promise.”

        The following day I woke up and it was Monday, so I knew I had to get ready for my new school. Since I woke up pretty early I had enough time for breakfast after I was done changing. When my mom and I got into a taxi I decided to start talking. “Mom will my first day of school be ok?” I said a little worried. “Don’t worry about it darling, you will be fine.” She said with one of the sweetest smiles I have ever seen. I gulped very hard to the point where I think you can hear it. When I stepped out of that taxi I felt butterflies in my stomach. “I’m pretty sure it can’t be that bad, will it be?” I said not knowing the future of what would possibly happen.

        When I got into the classroom all i saw was lots of kids seperated into four groups that was leaded by one boy. The first leader was Sehun, he was the not caring type I guess I wasnt sure. He was the oldest so people would usually fear him but I really didn't get why. The second was Minwoo, he was supposed to be the one who was super adorable so girls usually fell for him. He always does aegyo which was supposed to be cute but just weirded me out. The third was Zelo, he was the one who would do anything, and I mean EVERYTHING. He was really outgoing, smart, and stylish which I guess made people think he was perfect. And the last but not least was Jungkook, he was really mature for being the youngest in the class. He would act cute every now and then but sophisticated at the same time. I think he was the most whoo was like a gentleman. He was known as the golden maknae in his group. Me, I was just sitting doing nothing. I didnt wanna be in a group. There was just no point in it. I was my own person.

        When the bell rang for reccess, they suddenly went up to me cornering me at a wall. I was the first to speak after I was done reading a page in my book. "What are you guys doing here exactly?" I said mad at the fact I couldnt finish my book. "Who are you gonna join?" Zelo said overly excited. "Join? Hahaha im not one of your minions or whatever ok?" I said then walked away slightly running. I turned around just to see them dumbfounded at what I just said. I laughed then said "Good luck trying to convince me." I smiled  then turned around and started walking again. The four leaders looked at each other still dumbfounded until Sehun said while smiling a little, "She's special."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really sorry about this short chapter! Ill try hard to make it longer next time! And also I think there might be one or two or chapters worth of the back story so try to be patient! Well until I get to the actual beginning. Again sorry im just not a person to go to a thing straight away. Thanks and bai! <3