This is Torture!!!!

More Than a Friend

I arrived at this very quaint little restaurant where I was supposed to meet Jongy. I stepped out of the taxi and into the cold December air. The slight breeze that blew across my face and slightly penetrated my clothing was a blessing. I suddenly felt a little better about being alone with the one man that could make my heart beat in different rhythms all at once.

“y/n-ahh!!!!!”

The voice I had been anticipating and dreading to hear all day.

“y/n, what are you doing standing out here in the cold? You might get sick,”

There he was the source of my pain and pleasure. Jonghyun was standing at the entrance of the establishment, wearing white turtle neck that hugged his chest slightly and dark blue jeans that extenuated his thighs and bulge and boots with a red trench coat and white scarf. He looked as though he just walked out of a magazine photo-shoot or something.

“I’ve only been standing out here for like 5 seconds, and you know I only get sick when the seasons change!!!”

He giggled and gave me one of his amazingly bright smiles and added

“Good, then I won’t have to take care of you!!! And nurse you back to health.”

“I think you might end up killing me first”, I breathed quietly to myself as we entered the restaurant.

He put his hand in the small of my back to guide me into the restaurant. This one little touch turned the furnace that had been burning on low in my stomach, turn up to the point of combustion. I thought I would explode right there on the sidewalk.

We entered the dimly lit establishment and the smell of amazing Korean dishes hit my nose and made me remember just how hungry I really was. I waited for Jongy to order a table big enough for six people since I everyone else would meet up with us later.

“I need a table for two please”

I turned around to look at him and ask him why he got such a small table. But before I could get the words out he said

“Everyone else has already eaten and Onew said he was really craving chicken, so they’re just gonna meet us at the apartment later”

Gulp… “Wait so you mean it’s just us?!?!”

He looked at me lovingly, and with a slight chuckle answered “Yeah, I hope you’re not too disappointed that you’re stuck with just me for a few hours”

If only he really knew how happy and scared crapless I actually was!!

We sat across from each other, thankfully, I don’t think my body or mind would have been able to function if we were any closer. We ordered eating and making small talk. I honestly don’t know what we were actually taking about. I was way too busy focusing on eating and not dropping anything on myself. I really hope he couldn’t see how badly my hands were shaking.

Suddenly his hand reached across the table and landed on my wrist! I gave out a surprised yelp and stopped breathing!

(Inner Thoughts) ‘Breathe you idiot, breathe, before you pass out, BREATHE!!!!!’ ‘I can’t my body won’t listen’. ‘I’m going to faint right here in front of the man I love and the rest of the restaurant!!!’

“I’m sorry I just couldn’t stop myself, your hands are very distracting, and they keep trembling. Are you cold, do you want to borrow my coat?”

“Oh no I’m fine, it must be from the long nights of studying and writing. I’ll be fine”

He gently patted my hand and went back to eating. Blahahahaha I can’t believe he noticed. I’m dying over here. We need to leave like pronto. Before I blow my cover and make an even bigger fool of myself by revealing my feelings to him. I’m gonna kill Key and Taemin for leaving me to drown in my own feelings like this!!!!

We finished eating in silence and he picked up the bill. I tried to split it evenly but he scoffed at me, almost has if I had offended him. I kept quite after that.