05.

Loving while Hating.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After passing another rough day at school, Jinyoung lay down on his bed, thinking about why did his enemy kissed him. He can’t get Mark out of his mind after that incident. Jinyoung also thinks about his bestfriend’s words but all that Jaebum said was too ridiculous to believe. The possibilities of Jaebum’s words might be there but he’s sure that it’s only Mark’s way to annoy him more.

The clock strikes at number 11; 11pm, the time that he usually sleeps but today, he’s so stressed that he might can’t sleep at all. Ugh please get out of my mind, Mark! Jinyoung feels like screaming. Suddenly, he remembers some books that he bought yesterday. Hm, maybe these books can make me stop thinking about you, he thought while searching for the books.

 

On the other hand, Mark is watching television alone in his room, but his mind is focusing on somewhere else. It’s like the television is the one who watches him. Yeah, as much as Jinyoung can’t even close his eyes without thinking what happened, Mark is also like that. He’s thinking about his feelings to the other, wether it is real or it is just another stupid crush. No way that I really fall in love with him, right? After all these 3 years of bullying him. It’s just…too weird to be possible.

 

 

The next day, Mark just can’t take his eyes off Jinyoung who is now entering the class with a frightened look towards him. He is scared of me. This can’t be happening, I need to clear things up. Mark goes to Jinyoung’s place but before he can say a word, Mark can see the panick look on Jinyoung’s face by his presence and constantly saying, “No, no! Don’t hurt me please..please!”

“Jinyoung….” Mark can’t think of the other words than saying Jinyoung’s name. He knew that he hurts Jinyoung a lot that the other feels so scared even when Mark is only standing in front of him. Before he can say sorry to Jinyoung, Mr Lee enters the class making Mark goes back to sit on his own place. Ah this is hard. How can I explain to him?

 

 

“Hey dude, what’s wrong? Still thinking about Jinyoung?” Jackson asked, notices the gloomy and worried look on Mark’s face.

“Did you already told everything to him?” Yugyeom said while eating his favourite pasta.

“I don’t know what to do now…Help me please.” Mark ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter