02.

Loving while Hating.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung closes the toilet cubicle and let out the tears he’s been holding. He sobs harder everytime he thinks about his life that is ruined by Mark. What did I do to deserve such a bad life like this, he thought.

The only person he wants to see right now is Jaebum, his one and only bestfriend. Jinyoung wiped the glistening tears on his cheek and checks his own face in the mirror. He is about to go to Jaebum’s class when he feels something tripped his legs, and the next thing he knows is, he fell and his face is practically touching the hard, cold floor.

“Oops.” Jinyoung heard the familiar voice and looks up just to see the face that he hates so much. As he expected, the owner of the voice is none other than Mark. Mark and his gang walk away before Jinyoung is about to get up from the floor.

“What the is that guy thinking he’s doing” Jinyoung cursed while trying to stand properly. “Ouch! My legs..” he cringe in pain. Luckily when he turns away, he sees Jaebum walking with a blonde-haired boy and shouted his name.

“Hey what’s wrong? Is this because of that bastard again?” Jaebum asked, worried.

“Obviously yes...My right foot hurts a lot, I don’t even think I can walk…” Jinyoung replied with a pout.

“Ugh I really need to teach him a lesson. Come, I’ll help you.” Jaebum offers his hand and pulls Jinyoung with him.

“Oh by the way, who is this?” asked Jinyoung suspiciously.

“Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce him to you. This is Youngjae, the new transferred student in my class. And Youngjae, this is Jinyoung, the boy I told you earlier.” Jaebum said while blushing. By seeing the blush on Jaebum’s face, Jinyoung’s pretty sure that his bestfriend likes this cute boy. Jinyoung and Youngjae greet each other with a smile.

“What did he told him about me? Is it a bad thing?” Jinyoung pouted.

“Nothing, he just said that you are his childhood bestfriend.” Youngjae replied while laughing.

Seems like I will get a new bestfriend, Jinyoung smiles.

 

Jaebum carries his bestfriend all the way to the nurse room. The nurse told Jinyoung to lay down on the bed and she puts medication oil. After that, she wraps Jinyoung’s right foot with a bandage.

Jaebum offers to buy some foods to Jinyoung as it was the time for their lunch. He walks to the canteen and buy some Jinyoung’s favourite cream breads and two bottles of mineral water. Without wasting any time, he quickly goes to the nurse room again as he is worried about Jinyoung’s condition.

 

 

“Dude, I think you’re too much.” Jackson said while walking towards the canteen.

 “I’ve been thinking like that too, have a little mercy on him, man.” Yugyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter