04.

Loving while Hating.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Jinyoung is finally back into his mind again, he shoved Mark strongly and runs to go to Jaebum. The incindent is not what he expected at all. Jinyoung still can feel the taste of his enemy’s soft lips lingers on his own. He touched his lips, not believing what just happened. I just lose my precious first kiss to the guy I hate the most, ugh. If only Jaebum runs after me just now, the kiss will never happened.

 

When he spotted Jaebum is talking with Youngjae, or what he actually thinks; flirting shamelessly with Youngjae, he shouted; calling Jaebum’s name. Instead of going to Jaebum’s side, he’s sure that it’s better to call Jaebum to go to him, because he is so tired from running so fast to escape from Mark and now, he thinks that his legs can’t take it anymore.

After hearing his name, Jaebum runs over to check on his bestfriend’s condition.

 

“Yah! What happened? Did Mark hurt you anywhere?” said Jaebum with a tint of worried in his voice.

“Jinyoung! Why is your face so flushed? What did he do to you?” continued Youngjae.

“This is all your fault, Jaebum-ah.” Jinyoung replied while still trying to catch his breath.

“I told you just now that you should run after him….See, Jinyoung got hurt again!” Youngjae said, looking at Jaebum.

Jaebum feels shocked when Youngjae yelled at him. This is the first time he feels so hurt when someone got mad at him.

“Okay fine. Jinyoung, Im really sorry just now. I just couldn’t think straight at that time because he appeared so suddenly. Now, tell me what he actually did to you.” Jaebum said, while trying to calm himself.

“This is the worst than all the things he ever did to me, Jaebum. Mark..he..kissed me right on the lips..” Jinyoung said.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Jaebum and Youngjae shouted in disbelief.

“Of course! Why would I joke about something like this? I couldn’t even react anything and then he just pulled my hand and……kissed me..” Jinyoung sighed. He’s feeling so frustrated.

“What the hell is that guy thinking? Or maybe…he likes you?” asked Jaebum with his eyebrow raised.

“What…ugh stop playing around on this serious matter please!” Jinyoung said.

“Im serious, Jinyoung.” Jaebum replied with a stern voice.

“Okay, let’s say he likes me, then why would he bully someone he likes? It’s nonsense!”

“He did it because he wants to see you getting mad everyday? Yeah, I think that’s logic.”

“Ugh. I thought that talking to you about this will help. But seems like you just made it even worse.” Jinyoung said while walking away from his bestfriend.

 

 

Mark is still standing at the rooftop, shocked from what he just did. He tried so hard to forget what just happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter