03.

Loving while Hating.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark is laughing with his gang when suddenly Jaebum comes to him and asked,”When are you free? I needa talk to you.” Jackson teased his friend by saying, “Wow looks like somebody got himself a crush!” Jaebum just rolled his eyes in annoyance. He decided to ignore everything because what matters now is Jinyoung.

Jaebum goes to talk to Mark at the school garden even Jinyoung warned him not to do it. Of course, he does this for the sake of Jinyoung. He pitied Jinyoung a lot for having to go through a rough life like this when the other definitely doesn’t deserves this .

In front of him is a boy, who is standing with a very arrogant pose. Yeah, the figure belongs to Mark, the one who makes his bestfriend’s heart filled with anger everytime he saw him. You can do this, Jaebum. It’s not like he will eat you alive, he calms his beating heart.

Well, who doesn’t feel scared to meet with the baddest boy in the school, just by thinking of meeting him will make someone shivers. No one dared to stare at him in the eyes that only full of bad things; no sincerity at all.

 

“What do you want from me?” Mark asked.

“Just..I want you to stay away from Jinyoung. You already know right that his life is miserable by your presence, so please, I beg you. Don’t bother him anymore.” replied Jaebum.

“What a joke. So that nerdy told you everything? And you dared to talk to me just to protect him? Aw you will surely get the award for being the sweetest boyfriend.” Mark chuckles, imagining what he just said.

“Mark, please! Im serious as . And one more thing, how many times did I need to tell you that we aren’t in that kind of relationship?!” Jaebum finally showed his real self to Mark. He can’t control the rage he’s been holding anymore, because Mark is so so so rude.

“So…you guys are in what kind of relationship?” Mark teased & laughing before continuing, “Relax man, I will do as you said.” As if I will really do that, pft. Im sorry Jaebum, I just can’t live a day without bullying Jinyoung, he thought to himself.

“Finally, huh. And, one more thing. I only think of Jinyoung as my own brother, nothing more. Thank you, Mark but if anything happens to Jinyoung after this, I will kill you.” warned Jaebum.

“Let’s see if you dare.” Mark said as he shushed Jaebum.

Rude.

 

 

“You did what?! Yah! I already said not to do it! When will you ever listen to me?!” Jinyoung exploded.

“Hey I did it to protect you…why are you so mad? And he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter