.004

Sketch of Love

Chapter 4 .... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:00am ...

"JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNG KOOK! " Shouted his mother from the kitchen. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Jungkook ran down from the stairs and into the kitchen with his tie hanging around his neck. His mother quickly tied his tie for him while he quickly munch down his toasted bread. His little sister came running down to the front door to put on her shoes, " Haha! I'm going to win oppa~!" she sang. Jungkook laughed and came running after her after he finished eating his bread. Jinji was struggling to put on her shoes when Jungkook already finished putting on his, he stick out his tongue at Jinji and ran out.

"YAH! HYUNG HURRY!" Shouted Chungae, Jimin glared at her then grabbed her hand and rushed out the door. Jungkook watched as Chungae and Jimin ran out from their front door. He was spacing out for a bit until Jinji bumped into him and ran to school laughing. Jungkook finally came back to his sense and realized that HE'S LATE!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Chungae and Jimin reached the train, they waited for a good 10minute. As the train got to their stop, Chungae and Jimin hopped in. Chungae watched as the door close and realized that she saw Jungkook came running towards her from the other side. Her eyes widden and decided to cover her face from the embarrassment from yesterday. The door was sooooo close to closing and Jungkook quickly squeeze in between the door and got in, but the string from the backpack got stuck by the door, he was trying to pull it out. Chungae watched as Jungkook was trying to pull out the thick string.

Jungkook used all his power and pulled the string out and found himself flying towards Chungae who was across from him. Jungkook used his hands to grab onto the seat that Chungae was seating on, which stopped him from almost crashing into her. Chungae was surprised to see how close Jungkook was to her. He looked down to her while she looked up to him, their face was so close to each other, it could be possible to kiss each other. As they were having that 3 second staring contest, Jimin stood up and slightly grabbed onto Jungkooks collar shirt. There were many eyes watching them. 

Chungae got up and held onto Jimins arm " Hyung ... " said Chungae, Jimin looked at her and turned back to Jungkook, he let go of Jungkook and glared at him. Jungkook slightly bow to Jimin and went to go sit at a empty seat. Chungae pulled Jimin back to their seat. Jungkook sigh quietly and relaxed a bit. "Scary ..." He muttered. 

As the train took it's next stop, there was a group of boys that entered the train. Jimin stood up and had his little handshake with each and every one of them. A count of 5 hands. They seem to be glad to see each other, Chungae then went to hug each and every one of them until she reached V. She stood in front of him with her heart racing. V smiled and pulled her towards him for a tight hug. Jungkooks eyes were watching the whole time, he looked away and just watched the sun shinning across from him. 

Just 10 more minute until school starts, but just 15 more minutes until the train stops. They're doomed. Jungkook closed his eyes for a bit hopping to not get any punishment when he gets to his new school since he's a new student. Then he suddenly heard Chungae shouting at some guys touching her hair and face, which made Jimin and his 5 friends stood up infront of Chungae pulling her to the back of them away from a group of gangster of 7 boys. 

"What the- " Said Jungkook. As the 6 friends (BTS) was guarding Chungae from a group of gangsters, a guy from the other group pushed Jimins head telling him to move a side because they want to talk to Chungae. 

"Aye~ Let's not be like this .. huh? Come on dude, look at her. She's beautiful and cute! Let us have some fun with her." Said the guy. Jimin tilt his head with a smirk, " You watch your hand ok .. " 

The guy laughed at Jimin, he then jump kicked Jimin on the chest which made him took a couple step back bumping into his friends but luckly they held onto him. That's when the fight started. Namjoon, the leader of their bts group, punched the guy that kick jimin across the face. Jin, the oldest member, pulled Jimin to the back with Chungae and jumped into the fight with the others. Suga, the second oldest of the members, stayed behind guarding Chungae and Jimin. Jungkook didn't know what to do, either he jump in or not. "Jumping in is a bit weird..." he thought. 

V grabbed the shirt of the guy that was touching Chungaes face and glare at him. V beat up the guy and pushed him harshly to the side. Everyone in that train was frighten that they might get hurt some how from the fight. J-hope, third oldest member, kicked one of the 7 guys and he fell infront of Jungkook who was watching the whole time. As the train made a curve, Jungkooks feet accidently stepped on the guys finger. The guy screamed from pain, he stared at Jungkook who looked like he didn't know anything. The guy stood up and grabbed onto Jungkooks collar shirt and was about to punch him. 

But Jungkook was faster, He powerfully hit the guys arms that were holding his collar shirt and punched the guy in the face, which made the guy fell to the floor once more. Everybody looked at him in surprised, Jungkook fixed his shirt, he walked towards the figthing crowd. Chungae and Jungkook made eye contact, he then smiled at her and jumped into the fight. "No one messes with me ... " whispered Jungkook. 

Can't believe all of this happened within 15 minute. The train stopped and the siren in the train went on. Everybody stopped figthing and wondered what was the noise, Jungkook grabbed his backpack and shouted " RUN!" The Bts members ran out from the train and so did the other group. As the members were running trying to escape from the other group, Chungae tripped over her untied shoelace. Jungkook looked behind him and found Chungae on the floor, he stopped and ran back to her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up and ran off with her. Bts members were already ahead of them. 

Chungae injured her anlke and ran slowly and Jungkook showing his effort trying to help her by holding her hand tightly. Chungae couldn't run any longer so she slowly stopped and the bad guys caught up to Jungkook and Chungae. They surrounded the two of them, Chungae hid behind Jungkook while he still holds onto her hand making sure she's still close to him. One of the guys tried to pull Chungae away from Jungkook, but Jungkook turned around and kicked him off. 

Then suddenly a kick happened to hit Jungkooks stomach which made him fall to the ground, Chungae got in front of Jungkook and blocked him with her tiny body while a guy was about to punch her, suddenly J-hope came running in and kicked the guy on the waist. All the BTS members came running in. "STOP! WE'RE DONE ! " Shouted Namjoon, " BUT WE'RE NOT!" Said the leader from the other group. 

Then a sudden police siren came close to their area, all the bad guys ran off and left BTS members behind, Chungae watched as Jin pulled Jungkook up from the ground. "Who are you?" V asked. Jungkook looked at V and answered " Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." All the 6 members of BTS surrounded Jungkook, " Thanks for protecting our Chungae, Jungkook." said Namjoon. 

Namjoon shook hands with Jungkook, then the others did the same. V looked at Chungae and then down to her shoe, he smiled then bend down to tie her shoe, Chungae smiled then realized, " SCHOOL!" Everybody turned to look at her and looked scared. "SHOOT!" Shouted Jungkook. He then began running towards school and everybody followed behind him. "What? He goes to the same school as us?" Said Jimin while running. "Doesn't matter, what matters is WE'RE IN TROUBLE!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End ! Of chapter 4 .... sorry if this chapter was  boring -.- or doesn't make any sense at all or for the bad grammar :P Lol enjoy !!