Key

Twelve guys and a Coffee Shop

"Guess what dickasses?" Baekhyun asked skipping into the coffee shop.

 

"No one gives a ." Kyungsoo sighed,  throwing on his apron.

 

"Yeolie gave me a job." Baekhyun said proudly, ignoring Kyungsoo. 

 

"What the ." Chen snorted,  "That's not even a term."

 

"I heard ." Kai burst out of the storage room. He had been sleeping peacefully, dreaming about a kaisoo fanfiction he read earlier, when he heard his favorite word being said.

 

"Baekhyun thinks job is a term." Chen explained earning a horrific gasp from Kai.

 

"Oh honey you need help, this isn't right." Kai shook his head disapprovingly, "come, I'll give you a lesson."

 

Baekhyun mouthed a quick " you" to Chen as Kai pulled him into the storage room.

 

"The reason for all of your existence has arrived." Kris strutted into the coffee shop, only to trip over his feet and fall face first onto the floor.

 

"Are you... a god?" Lay asked, his eyes widening. He quickly helped up Kris, bowing down to him, "forgive me!"

 

"No. I'm the galaxy. " Kris snapped, shoving Lay off of him.

 

"That's great." Suho said sweetly,  "now why don't you get your Galaxy in the kitchen and actually do some around here!"

 

Kris gulped before running off to the kitchen. He hopped onto the counter top, leaning his head against the refrigerator. 

 

 "What am I doing with my life?" Kris questioned himself as he his nonexistent beard.

 

 

***

 

" Guys...what the hell is that..." Baekhyun backed away against the counter. He had just escaped from Kai 's lesson to find a toddler,  babbling away in some made up language in the center of the coffee shop. 

 

"DAMMIT KAI! DID YOU KNOCK SOMEONE UP AGAIN?" Chen yelled, slamming his fists against the wall in frustration. 

 

"Again? This has happened befo-

 

"Let's not talk about that." Kyungsoo broke in, glaring at the toddler that Kai was supposedly responsible for.

 

"BAEKHYUN! WHY'D YOU LEAVE I WAS JUST GETTING TO THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE LESSO-" Kai scanned the scene, his eyes stopping on the toddler in the center of the coffee shop, "What the hell is going on here?!"

 

Kyungsoo sighed and walked up to the toddler, picking it up carefully. Holding the toddler up, he compared it's face to his boyfriend's, "Nope." Kyungsoo concluded, "this isn't Kai 's. There's no resemblance."  

"AWWWWW!" Luhan squealed,  running up to Kyungsoo. He quickly grabbed the toddler, spinning it around in circles. "HE'S SO CUTE!"

 

"How do you know it's a he, it could be a she." Baekhyun pointed out.

 

" please. His face looks pretty fab, and only male faces can be that fab. So, he's a he." Luhan explained as a matter of factly. 

 

"ist." Baekhyun muttered under his breath.

 

"Hey there little guy! What's your name?" Suho asked the toddler,  giving him a wide grin.

 

The toddler looked Suho up and down judging him carefully before rolling his eyes and scoffing at the other.

 

"WELL THEN." Suho cried, marching angrily into the kitchen. 

 

Luhan quickly set the toddler on the ground, "Ew he's like a mini Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun cautiously walked up the the toddler, letting it judge his face. 

 

The toddler smiled, "I'm Kim Kibum,  key for short."

 

"Ooh Key I like it. It's totes adorbs. Im Byun Baekhyun, fabulous for short." Baekhyun said flipping his hair. He then picked up Key and walked off the the storage room. The two had make up to discuss. 

 

 

A/N

Wow I haven't updated in a while, but I'm here nowww.

Yes, Key is a toddler.  Shhhhhhhhhhh. 

Apologies for the short chapterrr