Don't mess with Baek's Eyeliner

Twelve guys and a Coffee Shop

 

 

"Layyy." Chen whined, pulling the covers over his head. He had fallen asleep at five in the morning because Baekhyun had come over to about his boyfriend.

 

"Lay already went to work." Baekhyun mumbled, his eyes still red and puffy from crying. 

 

"!" Chen jolted up from his bed, "What time is it?"

 

"Why didn't Yeolie come pick me up?" Baekhyun covered his face with his hands, "all I did was kick his face because he bought the wrong eyeliner."

 

"Ugh." Chen groaned,  getting out of bed, "this is why we broke up." He looked up at the clock. It was nine which meant they were two hours late for work.

 

"We dated?" Baekhyun asked, looking up Chen.

 

"Yup for a week in December. Right after Minseok broke up with me for Luhan . Worst Christmas ever. " Chen shook his head, putting on his apron.

 

"Huh."Baekhyun shrugged, "guess I forgot. How was it? "

 

"Hell."

 

"I'm not that bad." Baekhyun said plopping himself on the couch, "make me breakfast ."

 

"Here." Chen said throwing a banana at the diva sitting on his couch before walking out the door.

 

----

 

"Why are you late." Kris asked looking as if he was going to flip a .

 

"You see I saw this pregnant cow wearing a tie on the way to work and I just had to help it." Chen lied, tugging the hem of his shirt.

 

"Don't bull me! Everyone knows cows don't wear ties-"

 

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY YOU PRICK!" Baekhyun yelled as he ran into Kris who hit his head on the floor, hard, "WHICH ONE OF YOU ERS TOOK MY EYELINER!"

 

Kai pointed at Tao who was sitting at one of the tables, wearing sunglasses and  trying to be nochalant.

 

Baekhyun ran up to the evil panda who dared to steal  his precious eyeliner, stepping all over Kris in the process.

 

"Hey" Tao smiled, looking up at an angry, flustered Baekhyun.

 

"You mind taking off your sunglasses?" Baekhyun asked, smiling sweetly. Tao whimpered as Baekhyun ripped the  sunglasses off the panda's face, revealing streaks of eyeliner covering his eyes. The panda had worn the sunglasses to cover up the terrible eyelin job he had done.

 

"YOU ING JOB!"

 

"job?" Chen snorted, "where the do you get your insults. From Suho?"

 

"GIMMIE BACK MY EYELINER! YOU TY FACE!" Baekhyun screeched,  earning another snort from Chen.

 

"But this is my eyeliner. Hunnie got it for me!" Tao defended, backing away from the enraged diva.

 

Baekhyun leaned in, sniffing the eyeliner. "DON'T LIE TO ME YOU ING PILE OF !" Baekhyun grabbed Tao's shirt, earning another whimper from the younger, "I CAN SMELL THE SECRET INGREDIENT IN MY SPECIAL LIMITED EDITUON, CUSTOM MADE EYELINER. SEHUN IS WAY TOO CHEAP TO BUY THIS FOR YOU SO IT'S MINE!"

 

"GIVE ME IT YOU UH...uhmm...uh..one second!" Baekhyun turned around and began hitting his head, "think baekkie think!"

 

"YOU !" Baekhyun screamed, turning around and shaking Tao back and forth.

 

Tao gave a "help me" look to Chanyeol,  who in return grabbed a pan and whacked his boyfriend across the head with it.

 

"Oh thank gucci." Tao gave a sigh of relief.

 

"Where's his eyeliner though?" Chanyeol asked, picking his boyfriend up off the floor.

 

"It's at my apartment. Just- put him in the storage room until Sehun brings it back for me." Tao ordered, sitting back at the table.

 

Chanyeol gulped. He didn't want to go back in the storage room. That's where- Chanyeol gulped again- Kris and Suho...did it. But, he obeyed. Tao had dirt on him and he didn't want it to be released to the others, he shuddered at the thought of it.

 

"What'th happening here?" Sehun asked, walking up to Tao, " I thaw Chanyeol carry Baekhyun into the  thorage room. He looked dead. OH NO! YOU GUYTH MURDERED HIM WITHOUT ME!" 

 

"Relax. He just attacked Tao because his eyeliner was stolen. Chanyeol had to hit him with a pan so he'd shut up." Kyungsoo explained.

 

"Ooh hitting your lover with a pan. That's some . You gonna do that to me in bed later, babe?" Kai asked, giving Kyungsoo a hug, who simply replied by stepping on the other's foot.

 

"Why weren't you here to protect me?" Tao asked, pouting at Sehun.

 

"Becauth I wath in in the bathroom taking a thit." Sehun replied, poker faced.

 

"Tmi man, tmi" Chen said patting the younger's back.

 

"Ugh. Just go get me the eyeliner I stole from Baekhyun. It's on my nightstand." Tao ordered, "and hurry!"

 

"He's got you on a leash man." Chen said as Sehun walked out the door.

 

The trip back home was very eventful. Sehun had tripped on a beetle and dropped his keys in a drain. He had to run down to a convenience store to get a fishing pile and fish it out of there. Then, he stopped for speeding by a cop who was obviously drunk because he was walking. it took him the whole walk home to realize he had a car.

 

" my life." Sehun cursed, finally retrieving the eyeliner from his apartment.

 

The walk back was smooth and obstacle free, "thank buddha." Sehun cried with joy, happy that he had made it back in one piece.

 

"Here. Take the damn thing." Sehun threw the eyeliner at Chanyeol.

 

"Thanks." Chanyeol said. He walked over to the storage room and placed the eyeliner next to the unconscious Baekhyun,  shutting the door behind him.

 

"How the hell did you manage to get that from him? He keeps that er in like a safe inside a safe." Chanyeol asked, curiosity written all over his face. 

 

"Oh it was easy. I found out from Chen that you and Baek had a fight. So I took the opportunity to infiltrate your house." Tao explained, "you're a heavy sleeper."

 

"YOU WHAT?" Baekhyun stood in the doorway of the storage room, rage clearly visible in his eyes, "You have five seconds to run, panda."

 

" my life." Tao growled, running out the door, Baekhyun running after him.

 

"I heard . Someone said . I want to ." Kai said, waking up from his sleep.

 

"Shh. No one said anything go back to sleep." Kyungsoo said, pushing Kai head back on the table.

 

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter! I might not be able update, for a have a water polo tournament to play in tomorrow and will be extremely busy the whole day, but I'll tryyyyyy!

26 subscribers omg!!! And 4 upvotes!! You guys are amazing~