Suhoe

Twelve guys and a Coffee Shop

                                       tumblr_n0t8owOiyW1s4ub83o1_500.gif

 

"What up es! Suho's in the the house!" Suho hooted, walking into the coffee shop he owned with his self proclaimed "es ". 

 

"Mm-mm" Chen shook head.

 

"Nope." Chanyeol agreed. 

 

 

"Why did I agree to date you?" Kris pinched the bridge of his nose. 

 

"I-"

 

"Shh don't answer that." Kris covered Suho's mouth with his hand. He put on his sunglasses and stepped outside the shop before striking a pose. "The world awaits the dragon." 

 

Suho plopped himself onto one of the barstools a frown planted on his face.

 

"He'll be back." Tao said, grabbing his apron from the rack.

 

"How do you know?" Suho asked, a pout still stuck on his face.

 

"I have his wallet." Tao smiled dangling the wallet in front of Suho's face.

 

"I'M HERE FOR WORK!" Baekhyun squealed as he sashayed around the shop holding a lamp as an umbrella. 

 

"The is that" Tao snorted.

 

"Oh this?" Baekhyun petted his lamp fondly, " it's so that I can be in the spotlight all the time!" 

 

"That's the gayest thing I've ever heard." Kai snorted.

 

"Hey look we have a customer!" Chanyeol shouted, pointing at the lady who had just walked in.

 

"Ooh! I got this!" Baekhyun ran over to the cash register, "Welcome to Exo! Where we are one with your order! What can I get you?"

 

"Yeah I'd like a-"

 

"Sorry we don't sell that." Baekhyun said while applying lip gloss.

 

"Oh then I'll have-"

 

"Nope."

 

"Ugh that's it! I'm going to leave a bad report on your website!" The lady stormed off.

 

"Thuckth for you! We don't even have a webthite! " Sehun shouted, spraying spit at everyone in front of him.

 

"Dammit Baekhyun! " Kai scolded.

 

"Yeah! The the were you thinking! " Sehun added, once again spraying spit.

 

"Sorry I was under pressure!" Baekhyun cried.

 

"Pressure my ! I bet he did it on purpos-"

 

"Ok guys back to work!" Minseok broke in, pulling up a chart, "as you can see from Baekhyun's example  business has been terrible lately. We've had five customers in the past week and only one of them bought anything."

 

"Actually they asked for a refund." Tao corrected.

 

"I think this is all baekhyun's fault. He scares away all the customers with his ing" Kai blamed, earning a scoff from said person. 

 

"Well if you would keep your little in your pants then people might actually come here!" Baekhyun retorted.

 

"No one!." Kai stood up pushing Baekhyun against the wall, "insults my !"

 

"Guys let's focus here." Minseok said pulling Kai away from the trembling diva.

 

"Who the hell put you in charge?" Kai growled looking Minseok up and down with disgust.

 

"Well no one else was doing anything useful so I thought I'd start a meeting." Minseok replied.

 

"Well why can't I be in charge." Kai whined.

 

"Because you're immature!" Baekhyun blurted out,  "and erted!"

 

"You know what! Screw this place!" Kai climbed up onto one of the tables, " I'm going to make my own coffee shop! With beer!  And hookers!" He shouted before running out of the shop.

 

"Someone should really tell that guy to put on pants" Suho shook his head.

 

"Oh don't worry, he'll be back" Tao said patting Kyungsoo's back.

 

"Do you have his wallet too?" Suho tilted his head.

 

"Oh, no. He left it in his pants." Tao smiled. 

 

"Kai has pants?" Luhan said running into the shop.

 

"How the hell did you hear the whole conversation if you just got here?" Minseok question. 

 

"I installed a secret camera in here so I can watch you guys on my phone. Just making sure my Minnie stays out of trouble" Luhan cooed, pinching Minseok's cheek, "You will not believe what Kris and Suho do in the kitchen after we leave."

 

"Ew." Chanyeol ' s face scrunched up in disgust.

 

"Suho gets laid?" Chen asked, his eyes widening.

 

"Let's uh not discuss about my li-"

 

"Did someone say ?" Kai ran into the shop

 

"Told you he'd be back" Tao said.

 

"Dammit!" Chen mumbled handing a five dollar bill to Tao.

 

"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS! " Lay sang throwing glitter into the air earning stares from every one in the room. 

 

"What?" Lay's voice softened, "Everyone else got to say something so it's my turn..."

 

"Well Kyungsoo didnt speak." Kai pointed out.

 

"Kyungsoo is Kyungsoo.  He's an exception. " Lay crossed his arms.

 

While everyone was busy comforting Lay, Kris strutted into the shop as cooly as a man possibly could carrying a life size camel plushie. He surveyed the scene trying to decide whether or not becoming a part of it would be a waste of time. Agreeing with himself that everyone there was a complete idiot, Kris brought the camel into the kitchen and began preparing for later that day.