Can you hold me now?

Heart Of Courage

„KYUHYUN, come back!“ I ran outside and was looking for him. But there was no Kyuhyun. I lost him…because I wanted to help Donghae… Am I an idiot or am I a good boy? I don’t know.

I want to explain it to Kyuhyun because there was something what made me think about whether he really like Siwon or not.

 

Huh…

 

After many hours I sat down on a bench. I pressed my head into my hands and started to cry.

“Kyuhyun” I said and hope he’ll hear it. But how could he listen to my words? He’s not there. After I calmed down, I stood up and wanted to go back. But when I looked up, I saw HIM. Kyuhyun stood there and pull down his hood. He said “Hi” to me but didn’t leave his position. “Kyuhyun.” I said again and ran to him. He didn’t flee and let himself hugging by me.

“Zhou-Mi…” he whispered with a weak voice.

“I have to explain so many things to you, I feel so sorry! Please…”

“Zhou…Mi…” Kyuhyun fainted in my arms while saying my name.

“Kyu…Kyuhyun?!” I didn’t know what happened right now. I hold him in my arms and his head. “Kyuhyun….” I took him to my arms and carried him home. Nobody saw us and I laid him into his bed. I sat down next to him and his cheek. He looked hurt and sick. I asked me what could happen. Did Siwon hurt him? Or did anything else happen? I have to ask him if I want to know it. But he slept so lovely, I don’t want to wake him up.

“Neon eottaenneunji, ajik yeoreumi nama…” I started to sing Kyuhyuns song. “Waenji nan jogeum jichyeotdeon haru” I looked at him while singing ans saw that he started moving. “Gwanghwamun garosu…” He opened his eyes… “eunhaengip muldeul ttae” Fast he noticed that I sang his song and he smiled. “Geujeya gogael deureosseonna bwa.” Before I could start singing the chorus, he threw me down and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me

WHAT THE - HE KISSED ME.

This moment is the one I wished to have for a long time. But why does he kiss me? I thought he was sad? And what about Siwon? My brain was full of questions but then the reality came over me and I recognized that Kyuhyun kissed me like crazy. I returned the kiss and under his Shirt. It seemed to me that this is all he wanted from me because he let me kneeling over him. After he severed from my lips he looked at me.

“Zhou-Mi.” Then he started to cry. I his cheek and kissed his tears away. “I feel so sorry… but the kiss wasn’t good at all. I love Siwon but there is something what attracts me to you. And after I hear what you said to Donghae I guess I acted over… and I didn’t imagine that you’ll follow me. When I went back to the dorm, Donghae looked at me speechless, explained to me what you really meant and I started looking after you. After a while, Siwon called me and break up with me. That’s why I fainted in your arms…” He kept on crying… “And you sang my song and that touched me….”

“Sssshhh….” I said. “Calm down, everything will be fine again, I promise. But stop crying, please. You don’t look good with tears. I will talk to Siwon later”

“Zhou-Mi, why do you support me like this? Donghae said you are in love with me and nevertheless you want me to be together with Siwon?” He looked at me and wanted to have an explanation.

“Yea, I’m in love with you. And I want you to be happy and you seemed very happy with Siwon. That’s all.” Kyuhyun sighed and looked into my eyes.

“Can you hold me now? I feel so lonely.” I nodded and threw him into my arms. Then we cuddled with each other. Finally.