Push and Pull

broken twin souls
Please log in to read the full chapter

I arrived at the office, I was notified by my secretary that some people came to visit me. I immediately had a hunch that maybe they came for me. And soon enough, I was proven right when I entered my office and saw Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun waiting for me. I put on a straight face when our eyes met as I sat down with them.

“Sica-ya.” Tiffany called out to me. It was once again that single word that is like music to my ears that made my heart melt again. But I know I needed to be strong, to not be easily wavered by their words.

“Cut the slack off, Tiffany. I don’t have anytime for your dramas. I’m busy.” I cut Tiffany off.

Taeyeon answered me back, “We just want to talk to you with all of us together. We came to ask you when will you be free so maybe we can go out and talk?”

Taeyeon‘s pleas didn’t made sense to me. Why would they want to talk to me? We already talked enough about what happened in the past. “Go out and talk? I believe we already spent enough time together to talk about the past, Taeyeon.” When I countered back.

It was then Seohyun’s turn to speak, “Unnie, just….please hear us out. There have been a lot of misunderstandings between us.”

“Everything is crystal clear to me, Seohyun. I don’t think I misunderstood anything during those last ten years. You don’t want me in the group anymore back then. I get it. I already accepted it. You can go now. I’m busy.” It broke my heart to say these words to Seohyun. But I know I need to.

Tiffany pleaded, “It’s not like that, Sica. You know we wouldn’t be able to do that, right? It’s just that….”

I immediately fired back as I cut Tiffany off, “I also thought you couldn’t but I was wrong because you just did. Just leave before I tell my guards to drag you out.”

I left them with no choice but to leave. But as before Taeyeon were to get out of my office, she left a little message. “Sica-ya, just please think about this, huh? Please think about meeting us and talking about everything. We’ll be waiting for you.”

My whole day at the office revolved around what they said to me in the morning. As I review various proposals, approve proposed projects and design for the upcoming season collection, all that was on my mind was their plea for me to hear them out.

It’s six in the evening and I was surprised that I lost track of time. I heard a small knock on my office door and I immediately became nervous thinking that maybe they came for me again. Meeting Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun in the morning was enough. I don’t think I can handle it anymore if some of them will come this evening. But I was relieved when I was proven wrong when the door opened and I saw my handsome and kind husband who came to pick me up so we can go home together.

We were on our way home as my husband asked me how my day went. It is always our favorite thing to do when we’re going home together and we look like as if we’re kids again telling our parents how did school went.

“Ah, I was able to review a lot of proposals, approve proposed projects and even design for the upcoming season collection. I did well today, didn’t I honey?” I narrated and asked to my husband.

“Seeing you work so hard really makes me proud. I really am, honey. After all these years, you pulled everything off by yourself really well. But honey, shouldn’t you le

Please log in to read the full chapter