Chapter three

This is something that I never imagined.

 Yah why i cant sleep. Aisshh. I wake up and see puo is sleeping. He is always sleep well. Cutie. 1am? What the- i went downstairs to take some milks. People says milk can make you fall asleep. I dont know but it works. Haha. Ohh and why do they make it as breakfast if it can make you sleep. Weird. So weird. I opened the fridge door and when i'm about to turn around someone is behind me. "Omo. Omg. Ah help me. Nono. Dont do anything to me please. I am begging." I just close my eyes.

taeyong: yayayaah. Its me. Open your eyes. 

Goshh its taeyong. Embarrassing. He is taking some milks too after that, i went to my room back. Refreshing. 'Tuk tuk tuk' whos that? Unnie? I went to open it and it was taeyong. "What do you want?" He didnt answer me. 

Taeyong: can i come in

yunhee: aisshh, yes. 

I let the door open on purpose, haha. Eventhough he is my cousin but i cant believe him. He is still a man. Yaah, yunhee. What are you thinking. Aish. 

Yunhee: its been a long time. I mean a long time we didnt talk.

taeyong: yup, really long. 

Yunhee: so hows your life?

taeyong: i like it so far. Yeah cant wait for my debut actually. 

Yunhee: ahaa. Wish you the best, 

we continue to talk for about 2 hours? Yeah long. I can say that we become close back like before but not that close. The next morning, i wake up like usual and there i see 2 mom haha. Mrs.lee and mommy making breakfast. Taeyong have to go to his practise today enough for yesterday break. "Ermm, yunhee. Daddy needs a talk." Daddy told me and then, i follow dad to the balcony of my house. "Erm, yunhee. I know that you dont want to become an idol,but. You see. My dream is to see you as a successful person. You use to like singing when you was young" i know what my father is going to say about here. "Sm will be helding an audition, its a close audition at smbuilding today. Please give me one last chance. I know you are not prepared yet but just please go to the audition. I wont be the judges so dont worry, ohh and if you dont make it this time i wont bother to ask you anymore. Okay." I was hard to accept it but then, i am pity to daddy so i accept it. 

Its kinda hard to believe i accept it. I asked mommy to follow me and she want it. Outfits, outfits. Otokhee, i need my unnie. 

Aissh, i am not going to do my best though so its okay. I go to the buildings with my mom, while appa have gone to work earlier. Wow. Its kinda bug actually. "I know you dont this chance but please just do your best. Okay?" Mommy told me. We are already infront of the room that been charge for the audition i can see some others people are practising, they looks like they really want it. Yah ofcourse they want it. Thats why they come to this audition except me. Haishh. "Park yunhee?" Ohh its my turn. Suddenly i feel kinda nervous i didnt prepare anything. "So, tell us about you."

yunhee: nee, my name is park yunhee. I am a 94liner. I can play guitar, piano and flute but not to expert.

Guy 1: please show us some singing skill.

 

Basically, i am really nervous. Haha 

guy2: whats your other ability? 

Yunhee: i can speak in english. Ohh how bout the instruments? I can play the piano.

Guy3: sure. Lets have a hear.

i take a deep breathe and start to play it. I play everybody by shinee. They looks impressed. And them they ask me to show some dance skill. After saying thankyou i quickly goes outside. And gets to my mom.

mom: how was it?

yunhee: scary but just fine. Yeah. Just fine. I have fun actually. Its been a long time, i didne sings, dance, play musics. 

Suddenly.

taeyong: annyeonghaseyo. 

Mom: ohh, taeyongie

taeyong smiled to my mother. "I heard about the audition and i see the list. I saw yunhee name thats why i come. " he says. I just smiles to him then he ask us if we want to looks around but mommy says that she have to go to the bakery. "Ohh, i will sent yunhee back. Promise." And he brings me around. He wants to go to the bathroom and lefting me outside.i walk around there, to see the pictures on the wall. And i got bumped into someone. 

---:yah cant you see me. Aisshhh. Who are you? How come you can be here. Go outside. This building is not for whoever wants to come in. 

I- i dont know what to answer luckily, taeyong came. "Ohhh em. Sumbaenim" he bows toward her. "Mianhee, erm, she is with me. Jeongmal mianhe" she suddenly become so friendly. What the- "ohh taeyongiee, hehe. Its okay, just a small matter though. Dont worry." After that taeyong brings me to his practise room. I meet with some of his friends. Erm, jeno, johnny and its so many actually. Haha. After that he brings me to the nearest candy shop. Awww, he still remember that i love candies. Lastly, he sent me home safely. Hehe. He is sleeping in his dorm today. It was fun hanging put with me. But sadly, he is famous now. So kinda hard to hang out openly with him. 

 

Author note: 

thank you to my 2 subscribers <3 i love you hehe. Mmuah. Ohh please keep reading. I still dont know to make who as yunhee's rival or enemy.