Chapter one.

This is something that I never imagined.

"Baby! Yunhee baby! YunYun my baby! Wake up!" Wow, huaaarrgghhhhhhh. My morning is always like this being wake up by mommy. Look at father goes to work, look at unnie goes to modelling, play with puo, and then work at my mom's bakery. Thats the best. You know my mom's bakery is the best in the world. I love it so much. 

I rub puo head as soon as i open my eyes. He is beside me, so cute. As always. "Puo bby, goodmorning. Hows your sleep? Hehe. Ofcourse its awesome because you sleep with me. Mmuah" i quickly take my shower and bring puo down. "goodmorning everyone~" eomma, appa, and unnie reply back to me. I bid goodbye and goodluck to them. And then i follow eomma to the bakery. 

"Mhmhmmm, mhmmm, so nice mommy. I love the smell so much" i say to mommy. The smell of the bread can make everyone feels hungry. Mommy ask me to take in charge at the cashier counter so it will be easier but yeah sometimes i help mommy to devide the bread, macaroons and many more to it place. Mommy just make cakes when we have order. If not, it will be a waste. 

Its break time, i bring puo back to house since its just infront of the road. I take some snack and drinks infront of the tv. Ohh and not to forget, some snack for puo too. "Haaahh, puo why is the tv shows so boring." Music bank. Hmm, whatever. "What name is that? Exo? Bad name. Haha. They are so fake. Look at that face. How on earth, we have people with face like that so fake. Hahaha. Right puo?" 

After that, i went back to the bakery seeing mommy is talking to the workers. Mommy is so friendly toward them. "Maa, i am so bored" i sit beside mommy and leans my head toward her. I think that i repeat that sentence almost everyday. I dont mean that, i dont like this job but you know. I just feel bored. And then injust continue my work as usual. 

Aaahhh, finally my work is done. I lay in my room after having dinner with eomma. Usually it will be with my unnie but she is busy today so its just both of us. Appa? He is too busy in the sm building. What? You didnt know he work there? Haha. Yes, my father works there. He is so busy. I play with puo in my room suddenly someone knock in. "Come in" i say. Its unnie. 

Unnie: yah, what are you doing?

yunhee: ohh, unnie. Come in. I am just playing with puo. 

Unnie take a sit on my bed since i am sitting on the floor.

unnie: today is tiring you know.

yunhee: i know, your face looks so tired. You should do facial today. Tomorow you have photoshoot right.

unnie: omo. Yes! I cant look tired. I need to go, hehe. Bye, my dongsaeng, goodnight.

she just run to her room. Haha. Weird unnie. And then, i went to the dreamland. 

 

Author note

i know i know, chap1 is just so bored. I will make sure chaoter after this will be so much better.