Chapter 2

This is something that I never imagined.

As usual, my morning is just the same. Nothing change to be honest. I went downstairs, and saw daddy with his laptop, unnie preparing herself. And mommy is preparing our breakfast, while we are having our breakfast we will have a chat. Just a simple one since evryone is busy. "Mr Lee family will be coming today with his son. They want to visit their son, so they will be staying at our house for a few days maybe. I will be busy today i have meetings and everything else. Minhee will be on worked same as mommy. So yunhee my beautiful daughter~" i just make my blank face. "What? I am working with mom right dont you remember. Just ask them to rent a house here, so it will be easier. So they can see their son everyday."  Mommy just look at me "i have workers bby, so i can ask them to take your job just for a few days"

"yes, true. So nothing can avoid you from taking care of them right" dad says to me. "But dad-" without a minute to rejected. Daddy quickly packed his things and says that he is late. Wth- i cant- it will be awkward. Daddy says that taeyong will be here too. Later unnie and eomma have to work. And then, before momma goes to work she ask me to tidy up the house a little. Huhhh, i just done what my mom ask me. And then, i lay on the sofa. Finally, my time to rest. I stared at puo, he was seating at his place so comfortably. 

'ding dong' 'ding dong' that must be them, i carry puo to the door. "Ohh an- annyeonghaseyo" i bows to them, its true taeyong is here too. He is- now more- matured? I invited them in to take a sit after that, i bring waters to them and take a sit infront of them with puo. Staring blankly. . . . "Erm, so everyone is working?" I just nodded since they already know actually. Taeyong is looking at his phone. Suddenly mr. Lee asked me. "How bout you? Dont want to work at your sm. your father worked there. Maybe he can help you?" What? Me. As idol. Nonono. I better be a librarian. 

"What? Me? Ermmm, hahahahahah. I dont like to become an idol. I worked with mom at the bakery it is easier." I told them. I cant stay any longer and then i decided to show them the room. We have 3 guest room actually. But since they are only 3 people. So i show kinda big room to mr. And mrs. Lee. And then the smaller one to taeyong. "Erm, just be comfortable, make it as your house." I quickly run downstairs back. It was so awkward. 

Not so long later, mommy is back. Omg what a relief, mommy come back earlier today so i dont need to be their waitress haha. Just kidding. I dont know why but it so awkward talking to them since its a long time ago. I ran upstairs with puo and suddenly- buupp! Aucchh! My . I saw there was taeyong who fall down too. "Sorry" i just nodded and run to my room. What just sorry. Aucchh my . Its hurt. But why did i just walked away he is just my cousin. Weird. What so ever. We have dinner together and unnie is back early too today except appa. He is so busy, i dont know what did he do at that creepy building.