Chap 4

This is something that I never imagined.

Huwaaaaargghhh, what a lovely sleep. Lately, i woke up by myself. Mommy dont need to wake me up anymore. Heheh. I am a grown up lady now. I look at my phone. Amd theres a text. Weird. I usually use my phone to text or call mommy and daddy and to look at the clock. But now, i am receiving a text! Hahahaha. Tbh, only my family have my phone number. I dont give my numbers to people easily. Especially men.

---- from: taeyong 😉 ----

yunhee yaah~ wake up. Hehe. Goodmorning. I know its kinda weird. But yeah. Its me. Hahaha. Have a lovely day. Ohh and i wish you got the audition. You can be trainee with me. Henehe. From your long long lost bae. Hehhe

-----------

erghh, weird taeyong. Why did he do this. If he is infront of me rn. I am surely gonna kill him. Ohh yes the audition result. It will come out today. After preparing myself i went downstair to have my breakfast. "You did great, on the audition. They like it." Dad says to me. "Great then. I hope i didnt get choose. The other people seems they really want it so better gave to them. I dont want them to be sad" i said to that. Unnie just chuckles lightly listening to my answer. Dad looks shocked "its up to luck actually if they didnt choose you then you are not chosen but if yes. I cant do anything you have to accept it." And then, dad is ready to go to work. I dont want to be accepted. "Unnie~ can i follow you today? I am bored." I asked unnie, i dont know i feel like i want to follow her today. And then, she says that i can follow her but i need to ask mommy's permission first. After everything was settled up i follow unnie to her photoshoot session. I just seat there amd watch her. She looks really pretty. No jokes.

Look at her. I wish i had a face like her. Hahaha. Ehh, what am i saying i am pretty already. Aissh. Yunhee yah. You must be kidding me. Hhaha. Suddenly my phone ring "hello? Mommy, why?" I asked mommy

mommy: HONEY! THERES A TWO PERSON CAME TO OUR HOUSE JUST NOW AND THEY GIVE ME A FOLDER. .

yunhee: can you calm down mommy. Slowy. And then?

mommy: and then i want you to come to the bakery and read the content by yourself. Hehehee

yunhee: mommyyyyy, i taught. Aissshhh. I will come home with unnie, after unnie done her photoshoot.

mommy: aissh, okay. Bye. Takecare my bby. Hehehee.

whats wrong with mommy. She sounds excited. Weird. When unnie comes i tell to unnie what mommy told me. And then, we quickly goes back home seeing mommy is waiting for us. "Mommy what is it that you are so excited about" i asked mommy. And she ask me to sit beside her then give me the file. Both of them are waiting for me to read it. I open it amd it says 'congratulations park yunhee! You have made it through the audition and its time for you to shine in sment. You are being accepted as trainee. Congratulations again!' What- i- what is this- i looked at mommy and she smiles at me "yaayyy! Hehehe. You have to go to thd smbuilding tomorow. I already read all of it. You dont need to read it. Hehe. Erm. You will go with daddy tomorow morning, erm, there will be a contact sign. You just need to go there and there will be briefing. Now, you should go to sleep. And rest. Tomorow gonna be a new day for you"

and then i walk upstairs to my room, having my very long shower. I couldnt believe that this is actually happeninh on me. After having my shower, i lay on the bed with puo. "Puo bby~ i am accepted. What to do?" Ohh taeyong! I decided to call him.

yunhee: yoboseyo, taeyong ah~

taeyong: ohh hello yunhee. Wae? 

Yunhee: where are you? Busy? 

Taeyong: not too busy. I am at the practise room tbh. But its break time. Why?

yunhee: i'm - erm. Accepted. Erm, as trainee. 

taeyong: THATS GREAT THEN SEE YOU TOMOROW HEHE.

yunhee: YAAHH IDK WHY AM I BEING CHOSEN. I DIDNT DO MY BEST AT THE AUDITION. AND I'M NOT EVEN PREPARE ANYTHING I WAS JUST FULFILLING MY DAD'S WISH.

Taeyong: you know that you are talented. Even you just sing ramdomly it sounds great. So no need to argue about this thing. They have their reason to choose you. Okay?

yunhee: it can be because of my father. 

Taeyong: your father didnt take part on this audition. There are many more girl with park sur name. So they dont know who's your father's daughter at that time. Plus, your father works in other department. 

Yunhee: but- 

after that he needs to continue his practise and then, i think about my future. Oh god. What will happen to my not so bright future. Until i fall asleep.