Chapter 05

I Want To Reach You (krisxjessica exoxsnsd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


       



        layout by: geekreader


  


        Chapter 05



        Ara's POV


        "no thanks. Um w-what are you doing here? You are an artist." I said. He chuckled, he stood up he slide his hands inside his pocket.


        "how are you?! i missed..."


        "stop it please don't say that word i begged you, I'm fine, really fine. I found new friends I found new accompaniment." I answered. Trying to hide my tears trying to be strong. 


        "I still..."


        "Kris! Come on! we are late!" a girl said from a far, she waved at Kris, and run to him, He must be so lucky having a girl like her, 


        "Oh~ we have to go Ara, I still have my recording and shooting I guess, today, It's nice to see you again." He smiled, as sign of parting, I smiled back. As they walked away from me, I saw the girl hold Kris' arms. I feel I stabbed million times in my heart. Their car starts to move and drove away from the park.


        "Ara?!"


        "Baekhyun?! What are you doing here?! I thought you went home already."


        "Cause you are still here so I decide to drop by. Wanna go home I'll brought you home."


        "BAEKHYUN~! You left me alone there!" A boy said. "I'm sorry buddy, A friend needed me." He said "I need you too. I'm your friend. "


        "But she is important more than you HAHA" Chanyeol whinned on Baekhyun's answer, suddenly I didn't realized I was smiling out of the blue. All of a sudden, Chanyeol moves closer to me, his face was an inch I can feel his warm breath. He is looking at my eyes so serious. 


        "What are you doing now?! Can you move out there? You are so close to her! she can't breath anymore!" Beakhyun shouted. He pushed Chanyeol away from me, I took a deep breath in relief.


        "I'm sorry but you look familiar. By any Chance are you Jung Ara?!" He asked


        "Y-yes I'am W-why did you asked?"


        "Nothing... Just Asking" He answered


        "Are you done now Chanyeol?! Tss. So Ara , common?." Baekhyun offered his hands, so I stood up, and brush the dirt on my skirt. He opened the door for me. I sat at the back, Chanyeol in the passenger's seat, Baekhyun drove the car away from the park. I taught him my place. After that, silence envoloped our atmosphere.


        ---


       



        "Thanks for the ride" I said as I stepped out on the car. 


        "Whoa~ Nice house. spell Huge" Chanyeol explaimed. "Indeed.  It's Inviting huh" Baekhyun said with an open mouth. 


        "d-do you w-want to go inside? H-have a snack? I-if Y-you want to" I said. Suddenly Chanyeol opened the door. This is the first time I invite people in our house. I never invited peolpe before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter