Chapter 02

I Want To Reach You (krisxjessica exoxsnsd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


       



        layout by: geekreader



         



        Chapter 02



        As I entered the classroom, a group of girls blocked my way. They looked at me from head to toe, I tried to avoid their gaze.


        "hey~ ugly, can you do our last project? then give it to me later. Today is the deadline"


        She is Mica. She has been my friend since kindergarten, we are really close back then, but suddenly everything change so fast. She was cold at me. She said, she doesn't want me to be her friend anymore, cause she is tired looking at my ugly face. I was so numb also, she needs my money not me.


        "I'm sorry b-but I still have errands t-to do" I blurted out, they glared at me like they want to kill me now. I stepped backward and avoid them, but she pulled my hair


        "are you going to do it? Or... do you want me to remove your hair" She said,


        I don't want to fight her back, I don't want to cause any problem, I don't have to courage. I'm afraid. So I ended up letting them do whatever they want to do to me, 


        "M-Mica please l-let me go" I begged


        "Hah~ not so fast ugly! do you think I'm a fool like you?" She said,


        she snapped her fingers and the other girls grabbed my bag and throw on the floor, my stuffs scattered on the hallways. I tried to stop them but she pulled my hair harder, my head really hurts already. I want to cry but they might think I'm weak and a cry baby. I fight my tears not to slide on my face. 


        "please our teacher might looking for me she n-need m-y help. y-you can do it by yourself right?"


        "you are F-O-O-L fool! am I going to request to you to do it if I can? Idiot!" she smirked


        "please Mica let me go" I begged again. This time, she let go of my hair. She grabbed the bottled water from her buddies and throw it to me. 


        SPLAAAAASH~! (nice sound effect LOL XD HAHA)


        "there you go, free bathing" She said, they started to Laugh until their heart were contented. Now I'm completely wet. Tears that I fight back for a long time now slid on my cheeks. 


        I picked my things but she grabbed my arms. I looked at her. "we are not yet done. Where do you think you are going?"


        "I'm going to c-change s-since y-you throw the w-water t-to me"


        "ARE YOU ANSWERING ME BACK!"


        "But y-you are asking m-me w-where am I g-going"


        "YAA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter