Chapter 04

I Want To Reach You (krisxjessica exoxsnsd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


       



        layout by: geekreader



   



        Chapter 04



        Baekhyun's POV


        "So do you like that Ara girl? you keep on looking and staring at her~"


        "What? Wait, No.. I mean, when I first saw her she looks so fragile, I have this instincts that I need to protect her. And It doesn't mean I like her. Yes as a friend that's all. Don't think too much, you look like a gay!" I answered. Suddenly he started to laugh he even holds his tummy.


        "Yah~ is there something funny in what I said?"


        "Nothing, hey~ where did you hide Baekhyun! did bad spirit invaded his body?" He started shaking my body. I pushed him.


        "Are you crazy dude? I'm telling the truth"


        "just kidding, I believe in you. Go~ look for her maybe she is lonely right now, you heard a lot about her right?" Yea, I heard a lot. She doesn't have any friends with her. I really don't understand why are they ignoring her? She's nice, She look like a flower that needs sunshine.


        "Hey guys what are talking about? Seems you two are seriously talking?" Grace arrived She place the tray on the table and sat beside Kai, then she distributed the food she bought.


        "Nothing much, we are just talking about Ara." Kai answered


        "I don't Like her, really." Grace said. ''cause She is weak. I know she can be strong but she's making her self pathetic. "


        "I think she's not, look. I don't know much about her and you too. Just try to know her first before you judge her." I said, she frowned she took a bite on the sandwich and she didn't answered anymore. "I'll go now" I said, I stood up and went to the music room, where Ara is.


        I opened the door and saw Ara sitting on the couch near the window of the room. "is he alright" she muttered, she shook her head. I entered the room without making noise, I carefully watched her from a far, suddenly she started sobbing. Is she crying?


        "are you crying?" I asked,


        "I-i-I'm not crying. Sorry" My feet moved by itself I didn't notice I was in front of her so I sat down, I patted her back and try to cheer her up "just go on, cry" I said. She needs a friend a friend she can lean on.


        Ara's POV


        I wiped those tears, I pushed my glasses up. Suddenly I realized my head was leaning on his shoulder, I immediately sat down. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "What a shame"


        "why are you apologizing now? It's okay Ara" He smiled. My heart jumped finally someone called me by my name and he even smiled at me. I smiled back. Suddenly he looked away. My smile faded when he did that.


        "Oh no. Did I look stupid, smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter