Chapter 03

I Want To Reach You (krisxjessica exoxsnsd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


       

 


        layout by: geekreader

 

 


         

 

 


        Chapter 03

 

 


        All the students take their leave. I and He were left. I bowed at him and gave him thanks. I started picking my stuffs to avoid the awkwardness  between the two of us. I'm not really comfortable. It makes me anxious.

 


        "Hi. I'm Baekhyun if you don't know." he said, smiling brightly. I gave him a little fake smile.

 


        "I'm..."

 


        "I know you're Ara"

 


        My heart jumped in happiness. I feel so happy that someone knows my name not as the queen ugly. So this is the feeling. I really wish he is different from others. I really do~

 


        "oh! I'm sorry I have t-to go. I still need to meet my teacher. Sorry for the disturbances" I stated. I take my leave and went to the faculty room. I run as fast as I could.

 


        "I'm sorry Mrs. Han I'm late. I will take any punishment you will give to me. I'm really sorry." I cried. I was almost 30 minutes late from the time she said yesterday.

 


        "oh silly. It's okay. The meeting finished late so you are just in time." She said. as she kept her thing inside her bag.

 


        "thank goodness " i whispered

 


        "here. take a look at this. This are the Songs you need to play on Saturday for the Valentine's day. someone will accompany you."

 


        I think it's not a good idea, me? having a partner? Maybe He or she can't concentrate in what he or she doing if I will be their accompaniment.

 


        As I scanned the music book, they are all played by Yiruma, well He is my favourite he is awesome. The songs were Love me and River flows in you.

 


        "Ms. Jung, what happen to your uniform? why are you wearing that?"

 


        "I'm sorry Mrs. Han. I met an accident last time. I'm not looking on my way so I bumped onto someone." I lied

 


        "is that so? Hurry up and change your clothes in the clinic, asked for an extra blouse. Then proceed to the music room."

 


        "yes Mrs. Han. I'll  take my leave now"

 


        ---


  music room:
 

        "I thought you will not come! you wasted my time!" She said. She is beautiful and good looking, having fair skin.

 


        "I'm sorry. Mrs. Han talked to me and gave the music book." i said. She is quite scary, i sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter