chapter 3

For You..!?

   Hyunjoong pov

 

It was so good dinner time with my family and family friends.I don't know anything but I start to feel uneasy as I wach my father friend mr.lu look at me fir the hole time,it was strange bcoz his stare is not normal.I just throw the idea about him and make myself happy with my father and mother.after 4 hour talking eating we finaly finish and the guest already left.after I bid my goodnight for the family I went to my room.its true that I still live with parents bcoz they said they always want to see me,since am the only child they have.I turn on the cold water on the shower and lend myself in the buthtube.I exhale dipply.suddenly I start to think about my life again,so distracted so stressed.I wish I know jow to smile how to lough from my heart.bcoz all the thing I did about my emotion is pretended.I want to tell my family specialy my father to let me live my life.but I know its not simple.my father is so street person he doesn't like the idea of bieng rejected.I was listening him since I came to this world.

 

    I dont know how many hour I stayed in the shower but when I feel my leg shaking I clean myself dry and went to my bed.....but I cant get a better sleep.its not only todsy that I cant sleep,it happen always.but today is not like that.I turn around turn around in my bed buts impposible.so finaly I deside to walk out of the house.after I cheked my parent was sleep I start to walk out side.the cold weather and wind give me a new life.i gaze my eyes up to the dark but croweded by the stars sky.unknown to myself I was smiling to stars.the time like this always make me happy.bcoz its the time that I get new hope the time that I smile when I remember something the time that I smile when I see the cute baby smile…..yes the cute baby the cute baby that always pouting when I call him 'otter 'but then again blush when I call him 'prince'..I smile to myself bcoz of the memory..without my know I was stand on one place,the place I first meet 'prince'i remember the last time when we separet.that day was hell for me,I wasnt imagine to live again to smile again without prince..without… my… first crush.

   

     'excuse me,is this place taken?" the 12 years smaller one asked the one that was seating at chair in small park.

 'No' he reply without lifting his head from his game on his smartphone.

  'Thanks'and the smaller one seat at the vaccant chair.

 'I dont say you can seat her' the older one saind as the smaller seat still his eye on the game.

 'Ne,mianhae.but..this is the only place here and… 'the smaller one couldnt finish his word as the annoying older one lifting his gaze from his phone to the smaller.for a second there eye meet the time was stoped.just looking at eachother… ....his eyes start to get teary as his memory fild his mind..his heart was hearting..he was crying a lot… my mind full of my prince that dont hear that someone was walking towards me and stand behind me..I only wake up from my tought when he asked me that I was okay…'ohh what was that sound' its familiar but I cant remember anything but I decide to look bach and thanks for asking..and so thats what I did..but as I turn back and found the owner of the eangelic sound… there is a big bung in my heart my breath was lost forgotten… I dont know why I felt like this but even his face looks familiar too like his sound.he is so b… best looking and cute..'What?..did I just say Cute?..oh no..but actualy is cu..aishh..what happend to mi mind? My heart,why it beat so fast? Its like deja vu..oh..like my first… Crush?' feel myself shaking and am ure he think am scare..and actually yes am scaredwhen my heart is like this..I answer in a rush ..when he tell me his name I cant belive my ear bcoz he have same name with my prince…  I cant stay anymore I pass him and run to my home...my tear was falling so much,I cant sleep anymore… 

                          *********************

The hole week my mind was full of his and his memory.I confess my dad that I want my own home and after so money discusing he let m.I get one apartment far from my parents home and office.I dont want any one ome and disurb me.junnie bring for me the housekeeper.

        'oh my god… whats going on? Why he have to be the one junnie found… .MY HouseKeeper?'

I try to be cold  around him.bcoz I dont want he remember me at all bcoz all I give for him was sorrow.all the time I make him cry.I miss him a lot but I cant help it.I choose to see him like this everyday.

  After junnie walk out of the house,minutes later he give me my Favorite juice that I start to like bcoz of him when we was a friend past then.I can see he was afraid and he want to ask something.I dont want to he say anything so I broke his thought by asking  "how are you?" he was surprise I think bcoz his breath was so short when he answer me.but asked me again how I am

"Fine… and you?"

'Oh me? I miss you a lot… .' that was what i want to say but I cant.I stooped my paper work and walk towards him and stand infront of him.looking our eyes for a moment 'oh how much I miss his eyes..his face..his sweet lips"out of my know my eyes of full of tear again.I didnt answer his quation.I just silent and finaly decide to leave him but I was surprise when he take my arms by his hand.fir a moment my heart was stoped beating bcoz of his skinship.he said something.wow I was the one who said this to him back then.bcoz of his everyday crying scene.I let my arm from his hand went to my room.after I lock the door I slided on the floor and let the crystal to drop.I cry all night I cant sleep.

   The next morning when I wake from the floor I decided to out early befor he came.so at 5 I finish shower and everyting and I went to my office bcoz he will be hear at 6.