chapter 1

For You..!?

        the bird singing and the wind past from the window and pull the curtain apart.
the coldness of his bed make the person who was sleeping peasfully to wake him up.
he groand and lifted the blancket more over his head cover all his body.but he can not sleep more bcoz  of the annoyed alam ringing.he stood up and went to bathroom after streching hi body little and brush his teeth he went to bath and start swoering with the cold water.


            "mom..good morning"he kiss his mom cheek and seat next to his mom to have breakfast.his mom just smile and nod her head.
"mom..i have to ge early today,maybe i can get something more.please dont make yourself tired,okay?" youngsaeng tell to his mom while feed her with the spoon full rice and she smied at him.after finish eating he wash the dishs and kiss his mom and left to his part time job.
          Heo young saeng is 23 years old.he is caming from very poor family.becoz of his mom illness he have to stop study and work to get money.after his dad passed away by accident when he was 18 and his mom was involving the accident and she was mute.
   for youngsaeng his mom is everything.he dont have anyone.he deliver news paper in the morning and worked as the waiter after that.
                            
                        
                           "hey saengie,you came?..please start early,we have mony customer today" the boss said as he saw youngsaeng enter the cafe.he knows youngsaeng for a long time and treat him as his own son.youngsaeng smile and went in to change his uniform and start his work.after finish his work he went to take a walk.he like walking in the evening time and enjoy the cold weather.
     he was singing and walking slowely on his favorite place,there was no one in this place and he like the silence.but today was not like other day he can see someone seating in one small stone.'who could this be,at this lat houre?' he tought to himself and walking at opposite direction to not distroy someone's praivate time.but he was stoped walking when he heard a small sob form the stranger direction,quakily turn around and walking to the stanger.
          he still can hear the sob when he is behind the stranger 'should i ask ..? should i just leave' he was lost in thought that he doesn't hear the stranger was stoped sobing and stood up from his seat.youngsaeng heart was beating faster when the stanger turn around and face him,he can see the stanger was a man and was shocked too.they just stare at each other with out saying anything.
                   
                                       youngsaeng pov

      "uhm... a..are..you...o..okay?" i ask the stranger man who was standing infront of me.he was so handsome.i cant hear or see anything at this moment,just the stranger eye and breath was the only thing around me now.he doesn't say anything.he looks so scared..i want to laugh at his cutines but i control myself and waithing for his answer.
         "y..yeah..a..am..f..fine" wow he sound like eangle.i wish if he dont stop speaking.his woice was sore from cying..yeah i think he was crying hard.
"oh..okay..then..uhm.." whats wrong with me? i cant say anything.well i think i better go before my heart explode.
           "thanks for asking..am yunjoong" he said and show his hld his hand up..i think for hand shake well...
  "well..hyunjoong shii am youngsaeng" i said and shake his hand.wow his hand is so soft i dont want to let go this hand..aishhh.
        'nice to meet you..i think i have to go now.."
        "okay bye" i wave my hand when he walk pass me and gooooo.i smile to myself for unknown reason and  walk back to my home.
   i cant stop thinking about him all the night..i cant stop dreaming about him all the night.'will we meet again' a thought to myself .