chapter 2

For You..!?

   Youngsaeng Pov

            its been a week since i meet him.i walk every day at the same place and same hours but i couldn't see him.today i get new phone call from my boss and he     asked me if i need a job or not...ofcourse i need.after we talk a little with boss finaly we decided to meet and go to my new work place.as boss tolled me am gonna work in the house and the owner is single and busy person.after i explain to mom i went to meet the boss and we went to the new place that will be my work from now on.me and my boss arrive at the place and it was so big.the house was so full of box i think the must be owner is just moving.i meet one young man inside the house.he looks like a baby when he talk and explain my responsiblitiy.i listen everything silently and the bebay face aka said his name hyunjun tolled me i can start my job from now.so i start to arrange the box and everyting and cleaning all the house finaly.after 5 hour i finish everything and i start to check again.am sure my new boss will like everything i do.hyunjun came after and we start to talk.he was so funny and so easy.

        we was having fan when the dor bell disturb us.junnie run to the door and open for the person and i follow him.i cant belive what i saw there the person that i was thinking all week stand on the door.i didnt say anything,my mouth is open wide.he came in and bow to me.
  "hey..you okay?" junnie hit my shoulder and that was when i wake up from daydreaming.i swallow hard and laughing awkwardily.hyunjoong is staring at me with his smile.i cant control myself i mile back to him and bow a little.
 "nice to meet you,i think junnie inform you everything" hyunjoong aka my new boss speak.but his sound was so cold and his face changing too.'what was that?'..'dont he remember me?' i thought to myself.i just nod to his quation and keep my head down on the floor.he just walk pass to the living room and junnie smile to me and follow the boss.after a minute i gather myself and went to living room and stand behind the boss.he was talking with jonnie about work.when junnie saw me standing he patted the place next to him and i seat slowely.
   i was so bord with talk i dont even know why i was here at the moment.i still look at the floor.i was so happy after an hour talk when they finish and junnie walk out of the room .i walk him to the door.he was smiling at me.
       "hyung,don't mind him okay,he is always like this..you will used to this"he said to me while he put his shoes.i nod to him and waiting till finish.
"he is scary junnie"i wiepered to him when i saw hyunjoong left to his bedroom. he just smile and left the house.for like a minutes i just stare at the door i was breath heavely.i think he is not as i was thinking easy,gentle,and kind.i think i was creazy to think like that about the person that i meet only for a minutes.i sighend and turn around to go the kichen.i make some juice and went to living room.yes he was caming back after changing his clothe and was seating on the sofa with his table full of paper and notebook.

     "s...s...sir?" i called him.i dont know why i statur like that but i was so nervous.he doesn't look at me and just hum still his eyes in the paper.

"your juice.."i put the glass of juice on the table and was about to leave when he speak.

   "how are you?"  so he remember me.i smile to him and look to his eye.he was looking at me too.after i gaine my energy i answer for him with smile.
"am..fine..and you?" i think i make wrong for asking as i saw him turning his face away from me and look to the wall infront of him.i start to get panic when he stood up and walk to me.my heart start to beat faster again just like the first day i see him.he look in my eyes and i look at him.he smile at me but i dont smile back at becoz he was not okay the smile was feck .i dont know what come to me as i held his arm when he start to turn back.i can see he was shocked becoz of my act but i dont let go and look street to his eye.
      
     "i don't know why everytime i meet you when you have tear in you'r eyes" i said to him and he just kept silent and remove my hand and went to his room.i can hear when he lock the door and i can hear his crying.i don't know what't wrong with him.he is rich he have everything he have all his family..but i can't get the reason.since my time was finished i went to my home after i wait him for an hour.it was already late out side so i go street to my home.after a greet my mom and eat i went in the bath and seat inside the bathtube full with water and i start to think about joongie.i dont know i was falling a sleep at the tought of him.i wake at the middle of the night and went to my bed with the pray for his happines.







    ;)  so,how was it ?next chapter will be joongie pov.