epilogue

For You..!?

"yaa,can you stop make mistak ? how many time did this happen?" minnie shouting at his fellow worker at the office.the man glar at him in anoyed "ahhhh..chinja yaa i said this is not my work,why are you shouthing at me?"junnie yelled at his coworker aka his friend.they have been friends since middle school and working at the same place.minnie is the ceo assistance while junnie is the secretery.they was yeling at each other that they dont notice the ceo was standing on the door frame and listening them his two hand on his pocket.
    "hello guys" the handsome ceo chukled at two jumping in surprice.
     "ahhh jongie can you stop doing this,you give me a heart attack" jonnie said as he put his hand on his chest.
"chhh,if you desnt stop this fighting you guys know which door leads to exit this place..i dont think i have to knock hunded times in my own office"the ceo said on his way to big office room.the two sighn and follow the ceo and seat in front of the big table.
'jongie we are sorry ,how are you?"minnie said in seriouse sound.the ceo just stare at the peaper on his table.
"jongie dont warry you will be fine,ne?"junnnie said and stood up from his place and pated his ceo shoulder and left the office with teary eyes.junnie follow his role and left too.
      
       
                the korean bigest interprise company was given from his father when jongie was 18,and from then to now he was a good son to his family and a good ceo for his fellow workers.his company is known in the hole world and he also.kim hyunjoong came from the well knowen family and his backgroung is was very well.he is acepted at every place bcoz of his knowledge and his handsome face.kim hyunjoong doesnt have many friends,he dont have time to enjoy and live like others.he like his work he hate his life,he life the way his paret have told him to live.but he never dissapointed his family and his coworkers.he never have imaged his life with his wife or childrens bcoz all he think and do is 'now' and 'work'.

           the ceo lifted his head from his paper work when he heard his phone ringing.he pick up the phone with uot looking at the caller ID,he knows who was the caller..."hello mom...yes...why?..ok i'll be there" after he hung up the phone he adjust his paper in his bag and left the office in hurry.his mom told him to came home quikly bcoze they have a ghust in the house for dinner.his mom always called alrealy 5 to infrorm her son to coem home. bcoz the parent doesn't like when the ceo went out to have his own time so,they always called.even if he never complaid about that but he always angry by his parent that they dont give a time for himself.