The Day After (A/N: New Chapter!)

There are Four of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sunday, 11:00 AM, My house

Birds chirping can be heard outside, and it's like a calming melody to my ears. I'm sprawled on the soft white-sheeted mattress of my bed. Chill breeze flows lightly in the room, from the window that was left half way opened last night. What a nice morning, it gives me this warm, safe, feeling, and there's nothing in the world that makes me want to ruin this moment for me.

Hmm..., a light humming was made by a voice that was not mine, and the bed shook slightly while making soft squeaking noise.

Something was moving.

Something, moved, beside me, on my bed.

‘Ok, there's no need to freak out Dongwan-ah, it is probably something that have some sort of explanation...’, I tried to make my slightly startled heart calm down. ‘...It is just that you have no idea of what it is at the moment...’, my positive thoughts trailed off, and some sort of anxiety started to kick in. (‘Great, that's it from trying to calm me down.’)

Suddenly something touched me, something soft yet forceful touched my chest and was placed right above were my heart should be, if my heart wouldn't have dropped to somewhere along my pants.

My pants, which now, I'm realizing, I'm not wearing.

‘ALRIGHT. OK. Think. think... What the hell can it be...’ My heart would probably be totally freaked out if I wasn't that lethargic.

My eyebrows frowned and I let out a fragmented hum as I tried to recall the previous night's event.

‘Last night...’, I thought with my eyes still closed. I'm still sleepy. It feels like it's too early in the morning for me, but the movements next to me were nothing I could ignore, something is moving on my bed after all. Thus, I tried to recall, ‘what exactly happened last night?’. But I had no clue, my mind was empty of ideas... Well, out of anything that was not stressful and one hundred percent traumatic.

Trying to raise each and every fraction of memory I had, I gradually started to recall. Yesterday, I felt really bad yesterday, I was sick, tired and out of strength, and I desperately needed a rest. I remember... I was-...

.

With countless "no"s that repeated themselves in my head, I opened my eyes and took a peek of that "something" I knew now who he was.

It was not something, it was someone. And no other than my best friend and my secret and sometimes denied crush, Minwoo, sleeping gracefully on his stomach, on my bed, with one arm placed on my chest.

Minwoo..., I said huffed.

Mmm..., the beautiful man hummed tiredly beside me, signing he still wants to sleep. Smoothly, he got himself closer to me, and hugged me closely from the side, with a leg that was now placed above my half- body.

Minwoo... Minwoo, get up. My voice was firm and rough, I demanded him to wake up. I had no intention of letting him sleep next to me after last night. Not after what he did. I got myself up and away from his touch. I was standing, in nothing more than my black tight boxers, at the end of the bed, facing him with my arms crossed on my bare chest. Furious.

‘How dare he? How dare he make this kind of intervention, about non-other-than my sweets, while I was sick? I had a fever(!) for crying out loud... I was not thinking clearly. I was not thinking stright (by all means.) and I was not even in my right mind to be asked on this kind of intervention! And, now what? if I'll turn this stupid thing down, I'll have to do something for him in return, something that would most likely violate my pride, and I'll suffer from mocking for at least a week from the members, including him. I just-... Aish... it's just not right! how dare he?!.. I want my lawyer. I protest against this injustice!’

After some more waking up attempts, Minwoo finally started to wake up. He sat down on the bed, cross-legged, and rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands. The blanket that was covering his upper body fell, and I saw he was too, half-.

My provoked eyes found themselves staring at my feet after taking an uncontrollable glance at Minwoo's abs. It was only a glance, but I could feel my cheeks burn. Yet, I refused to let my guards down. It's not a time to worship this man's beautiful body. I need to stay on the spot.

Minwoo, listen. I said to him, gaining his attention. I set my eyes on his eyes in a blink of an eye, without looking at anything beside his face. Basically, making sure my eyes would not meet his body. He looked at me with one eye half way opened, and the other one closed, looking tired, and still, completely handsome.

Firstly, let me thank you for being there to take care of me while I was sick, I genuinely thanked him.

Ehmm, Minwoo hummed sleepily and then continued with a com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter