How to protect yourself

Lesson of life

warning : grammar eror

 

# when stranger offer you something

This tea time is another lesson for Hwa Yeon. This four years old toddler is smart but just others kid she can’t refuse when people offer her something what she likes.

“Yeonee when someone who you didn’t know offer you something you must said “Andweyo”, because that people will take you somewhere far away from Omma and Appa. So, if someone who you didn’t know offer you something you must said?”

Andweyo” Hwa Yeon replied in middle munching her grape.

“Good. So lets practice” Seo Hyeon cleared .

“Hwa Yeon you want yogurt?” Seo Hyeon said in male voice

“Ne, I like yogurt!” she said happily.

“Eee…. said “andweyo”, remember? Now, mom is not mom, now mom is strange ajussi who want kidnap you”

“What is kidnap?”

“Take you somewhere far from Omma and Appa. You get it? So if someone asked, “Hwa Yeon you want to go swim?””

“Ne!”

“Andweyo  Yoenee. You must said “Andweyo!” when someone offer you yogurt, swim or everything you like”

“Everything I like?” she stop munching her grape and look curiously.

“Ne, like biscuit, yogurt, chocolate, ice cream, grape, banana, apple, swim, doll, bicycle, anything you like to eat and anything you like to play. Arraseo?”

Hwa Yeon didn’t answer, she continuing eat grapes.

“So if some asked you “Hwa Yeon you want to play swing?” your answer?”

“Andweyo”

“Good~” Seo Hyeon said excitedly. Finally her daughter understand what she means.

“Hwa Yeon you want hamburger?” Seo Hyeon said still in man voice

“That’s bad, andweyo”

Seo Hyeon was tell her what food she should not eat because that was bad. Hamburger was on top list.

“That’s not the point but it’s good you said no” Seo Hyeon chuckled.

“Agassi, you want doll?” Seo Hyeon test her daughter once again

“Andweyo”

“Good, uri Hwa Yeon it’s so smart”

“Agassi you want ice cream?”

“Andweyo”

“Good. Ah, who is parents of this pretty and smart daughter” Seo Hyeon rainy Hwa Yeon face with kiss. Hwa Yeon giggled when her mother kiss her belly. Grape on her hand drop on carpet and she held her mother head, try to stop what her doing.

“Jebalyo” She said while laughed. Seo Hyeon stop kiss her belly. Hwa Yeon face was red and out of breath.

“You want Omma stop this?” Seo Hyun kiss her belly. She laughed.

When Seo Hyun stopped kiss her belly, she said “Jebal Omma" breathlessly.

“Arraseo” Seo Hyeon grinned. Kiss her lips as the ending.

 

 

 

Several weeks later, Seo Hyeon went to shopping mall to bought Christmas gift. Next week they have Christmas part at Tiffany’s house. There are friends who have kids, so SEo Hyeon wantto give them Christmas gift.

Because Christmas is approaching, Seo Hyeon expected the basement was full so she decide to used parallel parking. Near entrance door there was event. One woman held a basket full with lollipop surrounding with four or five reporter. The woman is politician who participated on mayor election last year and lost.

Saw Seo Hyeon, she get excited. It’ll becomes good news yesterday. She approached Seo Hyeon. Not single camera lost the moment, they captured every single move.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Seo Hyeon ssi?”

“Ne, anyeonghaseyo. Mrs Kim”

“Omo, you know me”

“Of course. Even I still not understand with politic but I know famous politician” Seo Hyeon smile politely. Mrs Kim’s smile got bigger. Then she looks to Hwa Yeon.

“Omo, it’s your kid?”

“Ne. Hwa Yeon introduce your self please”

“Anyeonghaseyo, Jung Hwa Yeon imnida” Hwa Yeon said in proper way. She bowed 90 degree.

“Owh cute” Mrs Kim can’t hide her amazement. She squatted in fron of Hwa Yeon. “Hwa Yeon you want candy?”

“Andweyo!”

Seo Hyeon gasped. Every one freeze. For a second smile disappear from Mrs Kim face, then she smile awkward while stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

# when stranger approached you

 

“Hwa Yeon~ah when strange people approached you, you must run to place that  a lot of people exist and scream “Please help me”, arraseo?” Seo Hyeon said to her 4 years old daughter on their tea time.

Hwa Yeon who sit cross to her mother nodding while munching her biscuit.

“So, lets practice” Seo Hyeon stood up as she make Hwa Yeon stood up too. Seo  Hyeon take a few step back, and started acting. She walks like a man.

“Anyeong Agassi” she said in man voice as approached Hwa Yeon.

“Anyeonghaseyo” Hwa Yeon politely greeted back with slight nod.

“Hwa Yeon~ah” Seo Hyeon held his laugh. “Don’t greet back. You must run while scream for help. Arrachi? Lets try again”

Seo Hyeon stand by on her spot, remind Hwa Yeon again about what she should do. Hwa Yeon nodded.

“Anyeong Hwa Yeon~ah”

Rather than run and scream like she supposed to do, Hwa Yeon just giggled with her mom acting.

“Yah~ why you laugh” Seo Hyeon also giggled. She kneeled down, matching Hwa Yeon height, pinched her nose before said, “Do you understand what Omma said?”

“Ne”

“What is that?”

“I must run and scream when Omma comes to me”

“No, not Omma but strange Ajussi. Imagine Omma is strange Ajussi who approached you. It’s dangerous. He will kidnap you, then you can’t meet Omma or Appa anymore”

“Shiro!” Hwa Yeon said loud. She hate if she can’t meet her parents. Seo Hyeon smile as caressed Hwa Yeon chubby cheeks.

“That’s why you must run and scream for help place that a lot of people exist”

“But only Omma and me here” Hwa Yeon answered innocently.

“Ah, you right. Just imagine that there are a lot of people in our bedroom. Okay?”

Hwa Yeon nodded.

“Okay lets practice again. Remember Omma is strange Ajussi and our bedroom is place that a lot of people exist” Seo Hyeon said before stood up and back to her spot.

“Anyeong Hwa Yeon ~ah” Seo Hyeon said in man voice as she approached Hwa Yeon.

“WAAAAAA HELP ME!!!” Hwa Yeon shout as loud as she can while run to bedroom.

“Good! Uri Hwa Yeon so smart” Seo Hyeon clasped. Hwa Yeon back to living room with big smile in her face. Seo Hyeon carried her and give her kiss on lips.

“So when you must run and scream?”

“When strange Ajussi approached me”

“Good. But not only Ajussi, if strange Ajumma approached you, you must do he same. Arraseo?”

“Ne”

“Good” Seo Hyeon kiss her lips then put her down in front of her biscuit and yogurt.

“Because you so smart, Omma will give you another yogurt”

Hwa Yeon scream happily while clasped her hand. Yogurt is her favorite. Seo Hyeon giggled, walks to kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Today is Christmas party on Tiffany’s House. When adult gathered on back yard, kids play in living room. Hwa Yeon play throw and catch ball with Tasha, Tiffany daughter, on corridor. Tasha threw ball to hard and flied over Hwa Yeon.

“Yah!” Hwa Yeon protest while giggled, then walk to front door.

“Mian!” Tasha shouted.

Hwa Yeon found the ball, beside shoes drawer. She took the ball and realized there is some one there. She turn her head to the left and shocked found a Ajussi with mustache and bread smiling.

“Annyeong”

“UWAAA HELP ME!!!! Appa!!!” Hwa Yeon said as run to living room. Then there is chaos. Others kid started panic and run to their parents while scream. Jin Woo stood there with confused face. The front door open and Nickhun come in.

“Why you not come in? What happen here?”Nickhun realized there is chaos inside his house.  Jin Woon didn’t answer and just scratched his not itch head.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

# when you get a lost

Hwa Yeon is not toddler anymore. She was six and more braved to observance new place alone since she entered elementary school three month ago. As much as Seo Hyeon and Yong Hwa want keep her safe, bounding her move it’s also not good for her socialization ability. Get lost is the high risk so today tea time, they taught her what should she do when she get a lost. Today is Yong Hwa turn to give a lesson, Seo Hyeon just sat there watched father-daughter quality time.

“Yeonee, I heard you almost get a lost yesterday you went to amusement park with Yoona imo” said Yong Hwa. Hwa Yeon nodded.

“Why you went by your self to candy house?” Yong Hwa.

“I’m curious is the house really made from candies” Hwa Yeon shyly answer.

“Hmm, but do you know that it’s not good to going alone in without told to adult?”

Hwa Yeon nodded.

“Omma and Appa won’t forbidden you to wondering around, but remember this step if your get a lost” Yong Hwa said. Grabbed one Hwa Yeon biscuit. Put the whole biscuit in his mouth then said,

“First, don’t cry. Bad guy will kidnap you if you crying. Stay calm even if you scare”

Hwa Yeon nodded.

“Second, Don’t talk with anybody. If they try to talk to you, don’t looks their eyes and just ignore them” Yong Hwa munched second biscuit.

“Third..” Yong Hwa grabbed two biscuit and put both on his mouth. “Call Omma or Appa with your cell phone” They bought phone for her and she only can bought that with her if they go to crowded place like play ground or mall.

“Four…” Yong Hwa tried to take another biscuit but Hwa Yeon blocked the plate with her hand.

“Appa! You already eat half of my biscuit. Omma won’t give me more”

“Don’t worried Yeonee, your Appa will bought you ice cream as replacement” Seo Hyeon said, then glanced to Yong Hwa. Hwa Yeon eyes rounded, looks back and forth to her mother then her father.

“Jinjja?” Hwa Yeon asked in dolphin tone.

“Ne” Yong Hwa nodded. “But, after you remember what we learn today”

“Okay you can get the rest Appa” She move her plate to Yong Hwa.

“Cham” Yonghwa grinned. Take one biscuit and put on his mouth.

“Where we stopped?”

“Appa was told three step”

“Ooo, Jung Hwa Yeon. You listen well” he said in Busan dialect.

Hwa Yeon smiled. Happy got a praise.

“So, four, if there is security or police ajussi, tell them you get a lost and hold his hand until Appa or Omma comes to you. You still remember how security and police ajussi looks like right?”

“Ne, they have weapon in their waist. Used uniform and boots”

“That’s right” Yong Hwa make a high hive with Hwa Yeon.

“So tell me what should you do if you get a lost?”

Hwa Yeon answered calmly and got her ice cream after that. Banana-choco ice cream, her favorite.

 

 

 

One day…

They were in airport, ready to go to Jeju for  a week vacation trip. It was holiday season and airport was full with people. Yong Hwa thirsty and went to convince store near waiting area. Hwa Yeon voluntary company her father. She hold Yong Hwa hand tightly scare to get a lost. Yong Hwa let Hwa Yeon’s hand go when he want to paid the drinks. After got the change, he grabbed the plastic bag then take a glimpse to his left side and Hwa Yeon is not there anymore.

“Where she go?” Yong Hwa panicked but quickly calming his self. He needs stay calm in situation like this. He search in every corridor inside store, hope she was there, looks for her snack.

Then, Yong Hwa phone ring. My Princess call him.

“Where are you Hwa Yeon?”

“Appa!’ Hwa Yeon sound relieved when heard her Appa voice. “I’m in front of Starbuck coffee with security ajussi”

“Why you went out alone?” Yonghwa asked as he went out from convince store. Stared from right side to left side, search where is Starbuck coffee is.

“I was fixed my shoes when an ajussi walked out, I thought he was you. He wear same coat like Appa”

Yong Hwa found where Starbuck is. “Arraseo. You did good job Hwa Yeon to not cry, to stay with security ajussi and to call Appa. Appa will be there in minute darling don’t worry”

“Ne Appa”

Yong hwa ended the call, then walk quickly, almost run. There is Hwa Yeon stood held Security ajussi hand with her nervous face. The security seem hold a pain in his left hand. Hwa Yeon hold his hand too tightly. Her nail stab his skin so hard. Yonghwa hold laugh when saw the security face.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Noted:
Keut... sorry if its so absurd..kkkk

before too late I want said, Merry Christmas for all of you who celebrate. 
I'm not celebrate but it's not harm to give greeting right?
not sure when will update next chapter,, see you later ^^