Cruel Dream

Love Done Wrong

Have you ever just woken up to a dream? I haven’t, until that day after my night wth him. Looking at his angelic face sound asleep next to me. I didn’t know what to do I thought that maybe I should slap myself awake because at first I thought it was a dream. But while I was looking at him he scooted into my side and utter the right words to wake me up.

“Yongguk”

He was the only one in the world that could break me in his sleep.

Even my sweetest dreams are cruel. I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve such a life but then I look at his fluffy curls and I don’t mind so much. It was hard really. But when I saw a smile on his face it was easier.

I got up and made breakfast it was a way to distract myself from having to think of what to say to him. But as I was perfecting everything I felt a bit ruffled, I was damn near 30 and I was flustered. A part of me was embarrassed of myself but when I saw him walk into the kitchen my long short not long enough on him and long legs making their way to me I was forgiven.

“Hyung are you making me breakfast?”

I looked at him up and down and tour my eyes away “No”

“Will you make my plate for me?” he said batting his lashes at me

“No” I said stepping aside to reveal a filled plate “I already have”

He took in the smell of the sausage and eggs and toast and as he bent over I snuck a peek and he took notice.

“See something you like?”

“Yes” I chuckled and walked over to him and then picked up my coffee from behind him “Hello wonderful” I said petting my coffee cup

Junhong scoffed and pouted as I showed my love for my coffee

“Make me coffee too” he said

“No, I don’t know how you like yours” I lied

He made a very unconvinced sound and focused on making his coffee. I didn’t know what to do other than look at those beautiful legs of his and I set my coffee down and wrapped my arms around his waist and he continued on with what he was doing.

“This is nice” I said against the shell of his ear making him shiver

He turned around and wrapped his arms around and gave me a look that made me not only want to cringe but love him more, I could practically see Yongguk in the reflection of his eyes and when he began to close the space between us I backed away.

“We need to talk” I told him taking his plate and walking over to the table.

We sat together and we acted as we always had, him eating with his hyung and me stealing glances at him. Our conversations came to the conclusion I knew I wouldn’t be able to avoid.

“Friends with benefits”

Oh how cruel the sweetest of dreams could be. How cruel.

‘’I love you’ shouldn’t be that hard to say Junhong . . . but I guess if it weren’t I would have said it already huh?’

Junhong was a dream that was going to stay a dream and three words kept him there, in my dreams. If only I could say them, but he’d leave my side or worse-stay for the Yongguk in me.

 

Oh dreams were truly cruel. Oh how cruel a dream he would be and how foolish I’d been to accept his business like offer devout of any compassion at the end of our breakfast. And we sealed this contract with a kiss and after it when I held him close in the reflection of the window I saw Junhong in Yongguk’s arms. So I kissed Junking again and could not help but think.

‘‘Kissing in front of the loveless is an act of cruelty’ said by Maggie Stiefvater is true’

Because instead of feeling Junhong in my arms I realized I was the reflection in the window watching my brother and Junhong mock me.

Dreams are cruel.

 

He’s so cruel.

 

 

 

I love him.

 


SOOOOOOO how was that ? Other than Short? I had gone through technical difficulties because i'm working on a tablet now and it was being fickle and basically made my first draft of this go *poof* so i worked real hard on this. My friend down in the comments was a ton of help not but yeah she liked it and I was really happy anout that cause she has high standards for whatever reasons but I'm rambling. Remeber to COMMENT. I love comments. Show love and happy new years? i'm not sure if the last update was before of after new hears so imma say it now. I love you Yeolie~^3^