4th

College already?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What wrong have I done to be stuck in this predicament? Eunjung lost in her thoughts as she was making her way to her classroom. She was not able to have a good night sleep, heck, she was not even able to have a shut eye.

*Flashback*

What is wrong with me? I’m very much struggling and barely surviving with Jiyeon’s presence alone and now this?! Heart you were supposed to be on my side pumping life for me not turning your back on me and giving me a hard time, you traitor! Why ar-

Eunjung was brought back to earth when she felt motion beside her. Hyomin had snuggled to her. Inching and inching closer to her, giving her a perfect view of her face. Her scent encroaching Eunjung’s senses before she could even get a hold of herself.

Lord, please! Not with them. Not my best friends, my only two best friends. I… I don’t want to lose them.

*End of flashback*

“Eunjung? Eunjung!” Hyomin snapped her fingers in front of Eunjung when she noticed the other girl was zoning out.

“Wha- What? Yes? Huh?”

“Hahaha you should go look at yourself. You look like a ghost. Floating around soullessly and all pale, with all those dark circles under your eyes hahahaha. Sorry was I moving much last night? Did I disturb you?”

“No! no, no, no. I mean, uh, I was just. I, uhm, ahhh, I had enough caffeine yesterday. Yeah had more than enough. Coffee taking its toll on me, that’s all. Hahaha” She brushed it off with and awkward laugh.

“Okayyyyy.” Hyomin said as she raised an eyebrow. “As I was saying, would you like to have a movie marathon again? I got new ones from home last weekend. My place. After class. You, me, and do message Jiyeon.”

Here we go. “Sure. Uh, see you later. Gotta go, I’m running late for my make-up class in History.” She said and hastily went to the other direction.

“Bye!” Hyomin shouted while looking at Eunjung’s retreating back. “What’s wrong with her? Did she wake on the wrong side of the bed? Oh well, Math 101 is waiting to torture me. I hope this day would pass quickly.”

 

I never wanted to stay in class but I shouldn’t see them now.  I don’t want to see them now. Not now. What am I supposed to do when just the thought of them brings me close to the point of insanity? What more if we are together especially in Hyomin’s room. When each of us are clingy and all touchy what explanation could I give them if I suddenly became distant to them? What are they going to say? I don’t want them to misunderstand that I’m turning aloof towards them for no reason. Damn this.

Despite all the raging thoughts of Eunjung, she still managed to message Jiyeon.

*Jiyeon, movie time again. Same place.*

“Is something wrong with her? She seem to be not in the mood to talk. Very not generous with her words like the usual. She’s not teasing me Goddess. Not even with her usual flattery and sweet talking.” Jiyeon frowning while reading Eunjung’s message.

*Is everything fine? You’re not even calling me Jiyeonie :( I’m sorry I can’t. The seniors asked me to play with them for their game later against the Chem department.*

*Sorry, Jiyeonie, I didn’t notice. Please don’t take it the wrong way. I’ll tell Hyomin you can’t come over. Good luck!*

I haven’t seen her today and here I go texting her like I don’t want to talk to her. I’m sorry Jiyeon, I didn’t mean to take my problems on you. Eunjung sighed as she pocketed her phone.

“I better keep myself busy. I need my daily dose of T-ara. And my History teacher is not even helping. Who the hell would even put such quote at the end of a test paper? Pfffft.” She burted out as she was walking up the stairs to her room.

“Love is like an exam. You stay up late for it. You work hard for it. You understand it.” This is seriously not my day. Nothing is going my way. Even test papers are confusing the heck out of me. I need my Christmas break soon. Then I could gladly lock myself in the four walls of my room with the com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter