2nd

College already?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tuesday, the day where neither Hyomin nor Jiyeon was Eunjung’s classmate. “Let’s get this class done and over with” She murmured while eyeing the professor.  She had enough with the discussion and the teacher. It’s not that she hated the lessons; in fact she loves it more than you could imagine but with a boring teacher she’d rather lock herself up, indulge in layer of books and finish chapters studying alone.

 It’s seems that the time couldn’t be any more quick. In the past hour the girl’s attention has already flew out of the room. The thought of going home this weekend and waking up to her mother’s cooking and being reunited with her bed delighted her, and the fact that it’s sports week next week enthralled her. “I’m going to see my Jiyeonie playing in the court” a smile crept to her face as she remembered her conversation with Hyomin at dinner.

 

*Flashback*

“Did you know the most awaited event of the year will happen next week?” Hyomin said enthusiastically.

“What event?” confused, Eunjung asked.

“My goodness, are you leaving in a cave? It’s sports week next week. A week-long break for non-athletes like me. No acads, no lab reports, no math problems, no sleepless nights and no stress. Do you play any sport?” the other girl retorted.

She knocked Hyomin’s head “What cave? This little… Sports week? Really? Yes I do play basketball in high school. I can’t wait anymore. Great, imma release all these pent up stress and enjoy the whole week.”

“Want me to make a banner for you? I’m great cheerleader; I’ll show these people how beautiful my golden voice is. By the way Jiyeon was scouted for the volleyball team. She’s a varsity back in elementary and I heard she plays a lot of sports. As far as I’ve heard she plays volleyball, football, basketball, softball and darts.”

*End of flashback*

“So she’s very athletic and a varsity. There’s a big chance of us being on the same team.”

“Okay that’s all for today” Eunjung was knocked out of her day dreaming when she heard the professor’s dismissal.

 

On her way back to the dorm she met Jiyeon carrying two heavy bags.

“Jiyeon, here let me help you.” She said as she took one of the bags.

“What’s this for?” curious with her luggage.

“Oh these? I asked my dad to send these here. These are my sportswear, my shoes, my ball is probably on that bag and this, this one’s a bag of grocery good for one week.” Jiyeon said as she raised her bag.

 “One week? One month you say” Eunjung said to herself.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Eunjung was taken aback when Jiyeon suddenly pinched her side.

“I can feel the judgement in your tone. Are you making fun of me Hahm Eunjung?!” Jiyeon glared at her.

“Of course not Jiyeonie” rubbing her side as she tried to appease the latter with her aegyo. “And speaking of food-” She was cut by Jiyeon.

“Are you stupid or not?” Eunjung crossed her arms trying to protect herself when Jiyeon was about to hit her.

“Whoa! Hold your horses, Gorgeous. I mean, would you like to eat dinner with me and Hyomin?” she asked the raging girl beside her.

 “Of course I’d love to. You win this time but I’ll make sure to get back on you.” Side eyeing Eunjung.

 

 “Hyominnie~” Jiyeon called as she run to Hyomin to hug her.  She didn’t notice that Hyomin was with someone. Hyomin was talking to her roommate, Qri.

“Annyeong, Qri Unnie” Eunjung greeted the older girl.

“Hello, Eunjung. Please remind this Minnie to bring her keys always.” Qri asked because Hyomin has forgotten her keys again for the fifth time.

“Sure thing” Eunjung laughed as she saw Hyomin pouting.

“Unnie let me introduce to you the Goddess for the year 2015, Park Jiyeon. Jiyeon, this is the Goddess 2014, Lee Qri.”

 “What Goddess?” she elbowed Hyomin. “Good evening. I’m Park Jiyeon. Nice to meet you, Qri unnie.” Jiyeon said then bowed her head.

“Unnie, now you know on whom to pass that crown but I think she’s better looking than you. Hmmm…” Hyomin said while putting her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter