1st

College already?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fun high school days are done and the impending doom of college is zooming fast for Eunjung to comprehend. Entering the most prestigious school in Korea, Seoul National University, academics are not the problem to her, homo sapiens are. She’s not a scholar for no reason. Eunjung is not the same as her peers who likes going to parties. She prefers the comfort brought to her by her bed and stay at home rather than mingling with people. Her friends and her mom would usually call her anti-social but to Eunjung she’s just selectively-social. Less friends, less drama. She’d rather have countable ‘real’ friends than have tons of these so-called friends who’s not even close to her.


“Can I just have an extension to my extended vacation?” Eunjung sighed as she entered the dorms where she would stay for four years.


She placed her luggage on her bed and started arranging her stuffs. Wondering how her life would turn out here in SNU. After years of living in one roof with her family, now she will be staying miles away from them – alone.


“Okay, that’s everything. Now let’s go to sleep before going to ‘war’ tomorrow” She said as she prompted herself up and made her way to the bathroom to wash up.


After minutes of dealing with the alarm clock Eunjung is finally up and done preparing her things for school and went downstairs to fill her stomach.


There were not much people as she entered the classroom. The way she looked at it, students at the back are already acquainted with each other and the nerdy-eager looking students are already filling the spots in the first row. She decided to sit at the second row so that she can listen well without the teacher having much attention to her compared to the front liners. Minutes passed and the students started to fill the desks one by one. And here comes Eunjung’s most hated part – Self introduction.


She stood from her spot and went in front of the class. “Good morning, I’m Eunjung. Ham Eunjung. Straight from Jeju, I hope to get to know everyone better and have a good time this semester” she smiled and returned to her seat.


“I really hope so.” She thought inwardly.


Before all the students in her row has finished she decided to take a nap. By the time she has awakened she looked back to see if how many students are not yet done with the introduction but stopped when someone has caught her attention.


“Hmmm. Is she a Goddess? She has alluring eyes, her nose so perfect and those lips… ”


*ring* *ring*


Time passed without her noticing and the bell for lunch has rung. All students were scampering out of the room and before Eunjung knew, she was gone.


“Eunjung, you were sleeping earlier so I didn’t want to disturb you” Taecyeon, her seatmate, laughed at her actions.

“Our teacher left a group work and here’s the list of our members. I have informed the others and we’ve decided, you, to be our leader. And last thing, please contact Jiyeon, I haven’t met with her; they said she has already gone somewhere. I got to go. Bye!” He ran before she can say anything leaving a confused Eunjung behind.


WHAT?!

With all the questions running in her mind, she made her way to the cafeteria.


“Hi 301, Hyomin by the way. Room 302 at your service” a girl with a beautiful straight long hair suddenly popped from her side.


“Oh nice to meet you, I’m Ham Eunjung. How did you…” she an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter