3rd

College already?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tuesday afternoon and Eunjung found herself and Hyomin in her room sprawled on the the floor, helping the latter in finishing her output. For someone who doesn’t really have a high aesthetics making a scrapbook isn’t really her thing.

“Let’s ask for Jiyeon’s help. I’m no good at this.” She sighed. “We might as well end up not sleeping at this state.”
“Why haven’t we thought of that earlier? God, we just made a mess in the past few hours. Hurry and text her, I want this done and over with already.” Hyomin wailed, slapping herself mentally.

 

*Goddess, are your classes done?*

“What Goddess?” *I am not -_- Yup, I’m on my way back*

*Great! Do you have some work to do?**Actually, I don’t care if your busy or not. Just come over at Hyomin’s and help us. We’re dying.*

*My goodness, don’t tell me you’re still not done with that? Hahahaha XD*

*Ha. Ha. Ha. Laugh all you want, Goddess. Whatever. Just come here faster.*

 

Soon enough the two girls heard a knock on the door. Their eyes lightened up and Eunjung dashed unlocking the door. “I would like to thank you, Lord, for blessing us a Goddess. We are not worthy enough for her but-” “Ow” Jiyeon slapped her shoulder. “Worthy what? Stop it. I told you already. I. Am. Not. A. Goddess. Do you want me to enter or not?” Jiyeon retorted. “Violent dinosaur tsk I mean Goddess.” Jiyeon glared at her. “I do not deserve to receive such help from a Goddess. I am just an unworthy plebeian.” Hyomin said as she saw Jiyeon. “Hyomin please, not you too. Stop it both of you.” Then suddenly her tone changed, her voice coated with saccharine. “Can’t you see that both of you are just as beautiful. Seeing both of you completes my day. And how would I survive without you two? Why are you calling me Goddess when you’ve got this luscious hair too?” Jiyeon said as her hands touched  Hyomin’s tresses. The three went silent, looked at each other and burst into laughing. “Guys, I don’t know but I think we can’t live without complimenting each other.” Eunjung said in between her laughs. “To be honest I’m not like this during high school. I get this cheesy and corny only with you two.” Hyomin said wiping her eyes as her laughter subside. “Same here. I think complimenting and being clingy is the foundation of our friendship. Hahahaha.” Jiyeon said, still haven’t gotten over her hilarity. “By the way I brought pizza. I know you’re STRESSED.” Jiyeon said, emphasizing the last word.

With Jiyeon’s help the three finished the scrapbook in half an hour. “Wah, this creativity; this scrapbook making skills; this beauty. I don’t think I belong in this friendship.” Eunjung said. “I think my umbrella really has a good quality. When it rained perfection I didn’t even get wet. Not even a drop.” Hyomin riposted. “Ah, rain. I think I was sleeping in my room. It’s so nice to sleep at rainy days. Guess I got no chance at having beauty nor skills.” Eunjung said as she stretched. “Jiyeon was probably drowning in perfection.” She added. Hyomin lay on her stomach and said “I should have shared my umbrella with her. Tsk, tsk, tsk.” Jiyeon raised the broom attempting  as if to hit them. “What?” The two said in unison. “Yah! I was helping you with your output. I ended up cleaning your mess and your still doing this to me?” “It’s the truth though. Goddess, you know the truth will set you free.” Eunjung answered as she moved to lay her head on Hyomin’s back. “Seriously guys, If only I don’t love you much I would have hit you with my car or better yet I would have had my dog eaten you alive.” She said as she came at the two and lay beside Eunjung. “Dog? Maybe YOU will eat us. And if only I don’t love you two as much I wouldn’t have let you lay on my back. It’s heavy you know?” Hyomin raised her head and looked back at the two girls laughing. “Oh please, I know you love us, now, let us sleep in your back.” Jiyeon replied. “Pffft, You are abusing my kindness. You do know that there are two beds in this room yet here we are, all cramped on the floor.” “Abusing? Yeah, yeah.” Eunjung said plainly, patted Hyomin’s head and drifted to dreamland. Soon after the two girls followed her too.

 

After two hours the three was awaken by the sound of the raging war in Hyomin’s stomach. “What the?” Eunjung said groggily while Jiyeon just shifted in her position. “Hehe, I’m sorry but guys I think it’s dinner time.” At the mention of the word dinner, Jiyeon’s eyes opened and got up to fix herself. “What?” She said as the two was looking at her. “Well tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter