Chapter 7

Things Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know you do, go back to sleep.. you’re tired,” I said, almost scolding her in a way.

She didn’t need to say words like this; it only made my situation sadder than it already was. I’d only look back on this moment with her in my arms, half asleep and assign meaning to this moment. Her words would be forever ingrained in my mind, stuck in my head for ever as this precious moment that I’d read to deep into and trap myself in false hope. I guess this was my way of trying to bring myself back to reality; to calm my excitement and to stop the trembling of my heart. I didn’t want my defenses to waiver; I worked too hard to make these walls to protect myself. I wanted to snub any hopes I could ever imagine.

I was lost in my head, in this overpowering storm of thoughts when Amy did something that surprised me and made my world shake. It all happened so fast that I didn’t have a chance to react or to even follow the flow of our actions.

Before I could say anniya, Amy was on top of me, staring down dangerously at me. My mouth went dry, and the palms of my hands started sweating profusely. I unconsciously bit the inside of my lip. I could feel the heat radiating from my ears, which were probably beet red. And a searing hot tingling feeling swept across the back of my neck.

Her hands were on my chest and I have no doubts in my mind that she could feel the violent beating of my heart through my shirt and maybe even the layer of sweat that seemingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter