chapter 3

Sweety Pie Love

ljoe- medium blue

you- violet


Today assembly school is end all students quickly pack their bag and go home. You also do the same thing. But suddenly ljoe grab your wrist very hard.

Ya! Appa appa(hurt hurt)! Let go of my hand lee byung hun. What wrong with you?

Ljoe grab your wrist hard and make you sit down again

Hey little student, you hear this don’t ever change your place with anyone. Or you gonna face with Ljoe, Understand?

But I really want to change place with Mini. She wants it and I also want it so I will change no matter what it is.

Ljoe grab you check and make you and him face very close

Hey, I said no, so no. just seat here. You don’t want to have trouble, right? So just listen what I'm saying and don’t ever disobey with me.

Hey lee byung hun I don’t ever afraid with you. Why I have to listen and obey to you? Are you prince in this school? No right? So I also can do anything I want and let go of my check.

Have you have first kiss? If no I could make you one?      

Ya! Are you crazy? Nobody could kiss me.

So if you don’t want just listen to me.

I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN AND I DON’T WANT YOU SIT BESIDE ME.I KNOW THAT YOU JUST THREAT ME. SO I DON’T CARE.

You really don’t scare. So come here.

/is he really means this nah I think no. he also want kiss with his girl. I better run away/

You quickly run away from ljoe and suddenly accidently bump with someone

/wah she really didn’t afraid at all, strange girl. He really knows I’m threat her but she didn’t afraid because she know I won’t do it. Impressed /

(Changjo) what wrong with this girl, hyung?

*Rub your butts*, aishh that’s hurt. Aishh I hate it.

Guys can you help me, say to her that I don’t want her change her place with anyone. I’m hate all girls in this class

(Ricky) Noona can you please listen what ljoe hyung said? You know ljoe is a scary person when mad. So you better listen. If he says he want to kiss you, he just wants to play with you. So don’t scared, okay?

Okay okay I listen it and I know he just want to bullying me. But he bullies a girl not a boy. 

(CAP) he always like that, we know him well. Don’t be afraid with ljoe, okay? Just listen what he said okay? His doing this for you and him also.

Okay okay I will not change it, satisfied?

Nah, if you listen from the start you will not have trouble .now you can go home. You must miss your home right?

Whatever,  aishh.*grab your bag  and go out from the classroom*   

At night

This is really crazy. What wrong with him? I really afraid to go to school.

You turn off the light and cover your body with blanket and off to sleep

 

At the school

You go to the locker to take books but suddenly many girls were run to meet someone and it makes you fall.

Ouch that’s hurt, what wrong with the entire girl? What happened?

(Girl 1) It’s teen top. There are really handsome.

(girl2) changjo is mine

Girl 3) chunji is mine

Chunji? You quickly stand up and look to the crowd. So that what is chunji means yesterday? There are famous in the school! I can’t believe it.

You just go to the lab and seat at the back.

Then ljoe, chunji and cap arrive. They sit with you. You quickly stand up and chunji start to speak.

(Chunji) Where are you going Hani?

That teen top place right? So I better move

(Teacher) Hani where are going? Sit beside byung hun. You have to be partner with him in the lab.

Mwo??!! Why? I don’t want to seat with him teacher

(Teacher) no why miss Jung, just seat with Byung Hun. All your experiment and group homework will do it with your partner. Now just seat down there miss Jung

On your way to seat there you start to mumble / why do I have to seat with him? I think one day I will have many enemies. Aishh ,then you stomp your feet/

Hey little student we in lab now not marching activity. Now, just seat down

All students in the lab laughing at you .You feel so embarrassing and quickly seat down

End class

(teacher) Okay class this is your homework with your partner. Makes sure you all finish it and sent it to me next week, understand?

Nae songsaengnim

(teacher) Okay dismiss.

At the school gate

When you walk out from the school gate suddenly someone grab your wrist from the back and make you twist till your body and his  body touch each other ,your heart beating so fast, because this is first time your body touch boy body like hugging. Then you look up to see who is its, because your height same as his under shoulder.

LJOE???!! Then you stomp his feet.

Ljoe hopping many times while hold his feet, because it’s so hurt.

Yahhhh. That’s hurt you know

Yeahh I know, by the way, what you want from me, huh? Suddenly grab my wrist from the back and make your and my body touch each other!!! Who you think who you are?

Okay okay I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to do that

Okay! What you want now?

This,(show his paper) about this partner homework, I'm too lazy to do it

So, you want me to do it for you by myself? No way!! You have to do it!

Then you come to my house this Saturday? Is it okay that for you?

Of course not, my mom will not give permission because go to boy house.

Then you have to do it. I'm too lazy to walk to your house. (Pass the paper it to you but you didn’t take it)

Okay okay! I will ask my mom. I hope she will give it.

Your mom should give it or not you will do it by yourself~~~hahahaha

Whatever, I want to go home now.

Fast forward

mom, my pretty mom? Can I go out to my friend house, this (showing the homework) I have to do with my partner.

(mom ) Boy and girl?

Boy,mom. I have to do it or not I will do it by myself

Your mom didn’t give response

mom please,please (you begging till you make cute face to your mom.)

(Mom)Okay, tell him what his name

His name is ljoe.ahhh no lee byung hun. I don’t know why we have to call him that. After this when I have a homework that have to do with partner, he the only one I have to do with because I seat with him,mom

(Mom) Really?

Ye Mom

(Mom)Okay you can go, but makes sure don’t back home at midnight. I don’t like it.

Really???yeyyyyyy.(you jumping joyfully )

When you out from the house, wait!!! I don’t know his house. What I'm going to do now?

Suddenly your phone ringing

Yoboseyo? Who is this?


you know why ljoe keep calling you little student? because youre really little around 153cm while other girls in your clas around 160cm

so that's why ljoe called you little student

by the way if my this chapter is boring, im so sorry >.<