chapter 2

Sweety Pie Love

ljoe- medium blue

you violet


Teacher- okay class, please keep quiet. Today we have new student. Mrs. Jung please comes in.

Chunji – yeah I said so. It’s a girl *lightly punch cap’s shoulder

Cap- nae. What ever

Then you enter the class shyly and start introduce yourself

Annyeonghaseyo my name is Jung Hani. Nice to meet you all.

You speak very happy and cheerful but nobody interest with new student except one.

Chunji- hey Hani I'm chunji call me Chunji,Okay?

Nae.*bow lightly to chunji and you giggle little bit.*

(Teacher) Hani, you sit beside Lee Byung Hun. Byung Hun raises your hand please.

Ljoe didn’t hear teacher calling him because he still sleeping

(Chunji) ya,ya! Ljoe wake up. Teacher calling you.*shaking ljoe*

Nae? *half wake up*

(Teacher) Lee Byung Hun please raise your hand now.

Ljoe quickly put up his hand up without know anything

(Teacher) seat beside lee byung hun        

Nae seongsangnim(teacher)

When you come and seat beside ljoe, ljoe feel strange because you seat beside him

Ya! Why you seat here? Wait a minute. Who are you?

(Chunji) aishh ljoe she the new student who enter our class and then she will seat beside you

Why?

(Chunji)Because nobody seat beside you. Do I have to tell you this? Please stop daydream ljoe.

Ljoe still cannot accept the reality and he back to sleep again

(Chunji) Ljoe, I told you don’t sleep.

By the way little student, don’t you dare tell teacher I'm sleeping or not you will be in trouble? Understand?

All right. I will not tell to the teacher

You are very afraid because ljoe glaring at you. You didn’t bother ljoe until recess. You just go out alone and grab some food to eat. You see empty place and quickly seat at the place. Everybody start staring at you.

What wrong with them? Am I doing anything wrong?

 

In the class

(Chunji) Ljoe wake up. Recess time. I'm hungry.

Eung

(Chunji) aishh palli palli*grab ljoe hand*

Cap Ljoe and chunji heading to the cafeteria with Niel Ricky and changjo who also heading to the cafeteria.

I'm still sleepy. I want to sleep.

(niel) uwahh ljoe hyung really sleepy today. Come on, hyung lets eat. Kaja!!! *grab ljoe neck lightly and heading quickly to cafeteria*

(ricky) oh? Who is sitting our place?

(Changjo) nah, I think new student. Well she didn’t know about this school yet.

Suddenly mini and her friend come to you.

(Mini) hey new student, you better go away from here. This is not your place.

Why? I seat here because no one seat here.

(Bitna) that’s right because they didn’t come yet. So you better move to another place before them coming.

Wait wait, I still didn’t understand

(Mini) just go away. I’m give you a warning now.

(chunji) oh? Hani? I'm sorry can you change to another place? Actually this is our place.

But I seat here first. Why I have to move?

Are you stubborn or what? Just go from here. We want eat at here.*glaring at you*

*Stand up* can I ask why lee byung hun? *Glaring at ljoe back*

*Come close to your face* hey little student, this is our place, so you better go away, I give a warning, if you not move you will face with me, okay?

You heart beating so fast and afraid of ljoe with glaring eyes and he come close to you.

Uh? O-o-okay. I-I -I mo-mo-ve now.

You slowly grab you food and quickly move from that place.

AND DON’T CALL ME LEE BYUNG HUN, MY NAME IS LJOE!!!

Uwahh that place like a hell. What wrong with them. OMG that lee byung hun really annoying *throw plastic rubbish that you eat before*

Suddenly someone grab it                         

(Chunji) hey don’t throw rubbish here.*smile like an angel to you*

Oh? I'm sorry.                               

(chunji)I'm sorry about just now.

Nah, I'm okay but I still confused. Why your friends and you have to seat at that place. Are you guys having fun bullying me?

(Chunji) no! It just that our place. We always seat there and nobody seat at our place. They afraid of us.

Why?

(Chunji) maybe because we are… I don’t know how to explain this. Just ask the girls, I think they know how to answer it. Okay, Hani I'm got to go now. I want to eat with my members. See you in the class.*run quickly and wave at you*

Why Chunji need to apologize, that lee byung hun started first. If he speaks like chunji I will not have a fight with him.

You just go to the garden and eat at there.

Kringggggg

Today assembly school is end all students quickly pack their bag and go home. You also do the same thing. But suddenly ljoe grab your wrist very hard.


huhuhu what happened to you? why Ljoe grab your wrist?

i hope you guys can understand my story

if you guys didnt mind, give comments please ~~~ ^^