chapter 20

Sweety Pie Love

At the night, you called Ljoe suddenly because worried about him

“Hello? Ljoe?” you spoke

“Em, why you suddenly call me?”

“It because at the evening just now its rain right? So I’m worried that you could get sick”

“Ah, no worries I’m a tough guy, I couldn’t get sick that easily because of rain”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I am”

“Good to hear to that, okay good night see you tomorrow”

“You too” Ljoe ended the called

 

Ljoe lying on the bed think about how to confess his feeling to you

“I will take this risk again and confess to her. I just hope I won’t be hurt again and hope Hani will accept it” Ljoe thought, suddenly he coughing and straight go to sleep

The next morning you already do your morning routine taking breakfast and get ready to go to school

“Omma, I go to the school first” you waved your hand with big smile. You start to walk but at the same time you keep looking at the back waiting for someone, He suddenly appear and you quickly run a bit to get him

“LJoe!” You jumped beside him and smile brightly

“Hani” Ljoe also smile and can see his beautiful eye smile too “Lets go school togeth—” Ljoe coughed

“Are you okay?” you starting to worry and look Ljoe’s face “You also look a bit pale, don’t tell me it because of the rain yesterday?”

“Yes I'm okay Hani, no need to worry” Ljoe lied “Lets go to the school now”

Both of you walk but you keep look at LJoe but he face didn’t look good today. “Is he really okay today?”

In the class Ljoe start to sweat on his forehead, his cold sweat couldn’t stop sweating. Ljoe decided to sleep and the class because he couldn’t hold it anymore. Your focus suddenly disturbed by Ljoe when he suddenly put his head on the desk. Ljoe turned his head to the left and right so he facing at your place. He furrowed his eyebrows endure the headache that he have. You folded down your school attire sleeves then slowly tapped it on Ljoe’s forehead to wipe his cold sweat away. You don’t want to wake up Ljoe from his sleep. He seems enduring lot of pain.    

The bell had ring for recess time. You slowly waking Ljoe up “Byunghun-ah, wake up lets grab something to eat” LJoe tried to stand up on his feet,he almost fell because of the unbearable dizziness “LJoe!” you quickly grab Ljoe’s arm

“I'm okay” Ljoe lied again

“I don’t even believe it” you got angry out of sudden “who said the he is tough guy? Now look you got fever, head ache and cough because of the rain!”

“Why are you so worried about me?”

“Don’t make joke Lee Byung Hun”

“You got fever again Ljoe?” Chunji start worried

“Again? What you mean by again?” you asked Chunji “He got fever before this?”

“Ljoe is a type easily got sick because of his little tiny body” Chunji explained to you

“Do you need to tell that, Chanhee?” Ljoe glared with his pale face look

“Lets go guys, the others must have waiting for us” Areum interrupt

The others had waited them to eat together, when all got their food on the table Teen Top, Areum and you started to eat except Ljoe. He doesn’t have any appetite. He pushed the food to Ricky and put his head on the table.

“Hyung?” Ricky in shocked “Why give it to me? You don’t touch the food at all” All of you guys look at Ljoe

“Ya! Ljoe at least eat a bit. One spoon is enough” Cap scold

“I don’t have any appetite” Ljoe respond “I don’t feel want to eat”

“I'm afraid you will collapsed, Ljoe” You become so worried

Ljoe didn’t respond and just taking a rest and not eating. After the bell rang all of you staright go to the class and pay attention but of course Ljoe not. His fever become even hotter but he just hold it

You keep look at Ljoe who is by your side. Chunji couldn’t focus in the class too, he keep look LJoe at the back. He so worried about his bestfriend condition.

“Chunji, try to calm down please” Cap whispered.

“I can’t” Chunji face shown all his worried “you know byunghunnie well right when he start to sick?”

“Yeah, I know Chanhee, but don’t worry much. Luckily, now Hani is at the back can look for Ljoe now” Cap tried to calm Chunji down

Nothing changed at the back, you still keep looked LJoe’s condition, and keep touched his forehead to check his temperature. LJoe forced himself not to cough loud and it feels so hurt because he endures with it. You can see Ljoe hold his pain now.

“Can you hold your pain, Ljoe?” you asked “ You look so in pain. Lets go to emergency room, you can rest comfortably at there” You grabed Ljoe’s wrist

“No.” Ljoe disagree “I don’t want to go anywhere” Ljoe explain but his voice kind of cracked

 

“What happened to Ljoe?” Mini asked Bitna”

“I don’t know. I'm not sitting beside Ljoe” Bitna replied with no interest voice

“It must be Hani fault” Mini glared Hani

 “Why Hani fault? She didn’t do anything”

“Can you please support me Bitna? I don’t understand with you”

“I just say the truth thing”

It had been one hour passed and Ljoe still in pain. Ljoe suddenly grab your right hand and put on your lap. You shocked with Ljoe sudden behavior. He keep holding your hand without said anything. You frozed(for about 2minutes) and your heart keep beating fast non-stop. You realized that Ljoe’s hand was so cold and you slowly hold back Ljoe’s hand to make sure his hand keep warm. Unfortunately, you are right-handed hand. You slowly wrote the note your teacher wrote with your left hand. Although is really the writing is bad you didn’t move you right hand and let Ljoe rest.

The bell had ringed and school dismissed. Students all rushed packing their back but you, Ljoe, Cap, Areum and Chunji still sit. When the entire student went back home, Niel, Ricky and Changjo entered your class.

“Is Ljoe hyung still sick?” Ricky worried

“Yes he is” Cap responded

“What we going to do?” Changjo ask

“Wait let me slowly waking up him” you responded

You slowly pull your hand and called Ljoe name to wake him up

“Byunghun-ah~” lets go home and take rest at your rest. Are you able to stand up?

“Yes I can” Ljoe tried to stand up. He put his both on the table and pushed himself to stand. The other members can see Ljoe can’t balance himself well, so the hold Ljoe arm tightly.

Niel quickly take Ljoe’s school bag and all get ready to go home.

“Ljoe hyung, are you able to walk home?”

Ljoe just nodded. Suddenly Ljoe vision becomes blurred and his couldn’t hold his pain. All of you calling Ljoe name but he couldn’t hear it well, his body becomes weak and he collapse! Ljoe’s body went to you and you quickly hold but because your weight is too light you almost fall. Luckily Niel grab you back, Changjo the most strong among all of you quickly piggy back his hyung.

Teentop, Areum and You quickly run as quicky as possible to Ljoe’s house. Ricky quickly rang the bell many times and let Ljoe’s maid quick to open the door. Changjo who is carried Ljoe run upstairs and slowly put Ljoe on the bed.

You at the downstairs ask the maid one big bowl and small towel. You put the water in the bowl and run to Ljoe room. You folded the towel and dipped it into the water, quickly put on Ljoe forehead.

All of you were so relief that Ljoe’s was in his bed now. Now waiting him for wake up but after 10 minutes all of you guys were fall asleep. Cap and Ricky was fall asleep at the floor, Changjo was sleep against the wall, Chunji fall asleep, his head on Ljoe’s bed and Areum fall asleep at Chunji’s back while you close to Ljoe you fall asleep with your head on Ljoe’s bed.

After for 3 hours, Ljoe slowly open his eyes and flashback that happened before his faint. Then when his head move to the right his was shocked because all his friends waiting for him but ended up fall asleep. Ljoe smile that he feel grateful have all great friend. After that he looks at you who are really near to him. Ljoe slowly use his little finger and fixed Hani’s hair.

“She is so cute when sleep” he smiled “how I wish you will be mine” Ljoe keep stared you sleep.

Ricky who actually already woke up hears Ljoe’s voice even it slow. He closed his eyes to make sure he been caught by Ljoe.

“Ljoe hyung is really love Hani noona” ricky said

Ljoe just keep staring you non-stop. Suddenly you open your eyes and you could see Ljoe’s face totally close to you. Both of you staring each other without saying any word

“Did I really him?i cant stop look at him” you said

“I wanna make you mine because I fall in love with you” Ljoe said

Ljoe suddenly cough at front you and get shocked with it. He quickly go to other side to cough.

“Ljoe are you okay?” you asked worried

Ljoe switch side to you “yes im okay, sorry I cough at front of you”

“Its okay” you smiled

The others all woke up because of Ljoe’s cough

“Ljoe are you okay now?” Chunji asked

“Yes im okay now”

“Now eat this medicine”

“I don’t like medicine chanhee”

“Do I care all about that, just eat”

“Erghh”

“Who ask you to sick if you don’t like medicine”

“Chanhee stop babbling like mom please”

All of you guys laugh so hard with Ljoe’s word. Ljoe slowly put the medicine in his mouth and he quickly drinks the water  

“Erghh I don’t like this” Ljoe complained

Let Ljoe rest, guys” Cap spoke “We need to go back to our house”  

“Already 5.44pm? That is quick” Niel shocked

“Okay Ljoe take a good rest if you feel unwell don’t go to school. Don’t even forced yourself” Chunji said

“Yes I will Chanhee”

“Bye Ljoe, Bye hyung” and all of them went out from ljoe’s room except you

“Let me put this wet towel at your forehead first.” You spoke. You take the small towel on Ljoe’s bed and dip again in the water, slowly put on Ljoe’s forehead.

“Okay done” you smiled  “I will get going now, see you tomorrow if you feel okay tomorrow”

Ljoe quicky grab your hand, “can you wait for me until I sleep again?”

“Huh?”

“Please”

“Alright I will stay for a while until you sleep”

“I want you stay,I wanna look you cute face”

For about 10 minutes both of you stay and ljoe feel so awkward and start to talk “Thanks for accompany me Hani”

“Its okay Byunghun, but I really don’t like you fall sick”

“Why?”

“Because…” and you talk in your heart “because im worried about you so much”

“Because?”

“Because all of us worried about you” you lied

“Ahhh,” Ljoe a bit disappointed “Hani, can I have your hand?

“Huh? For what?”

“My hand still cold, can you hold my hand?”

“Wh…att?” you speechless with ljoe’s word

But then Ljoe quickly grab your hand and hold it tight. He is really cold actually but at the same time he wanna hold you small hand, so he use this opportunity to hold your hand

Thanks” Ljoe said thanks and smile

“Huh? Ah yes okay” you can’t said properly because of your beating heart

Ljoe heart also beating fast but he stays cool like always he is. He eyes suddenly about to close and you singing LOVE U to him. Ljoe was so happy to hear you sing again and finally he fall asleep.

You look at Ljoe’s face sleeping “he look so cute when sleep. He is sleeping but still smile” then you slowly pull your hand and cover him with blanket, slowly close the door and straight when home.

“Mom! Im home”

“Why you get home so late honey?”

“Ljoe is sick, mom. So all of us take him well at his home” you explain

“Aww, such a good friends you guys,I hope he will recover quickly”

Me too mom” you sigh “ I’m so worried about him” then you slowly straight away go to upstairs

“hmm, my daughter is different, today”

 

You went to your room and put the beg down and jump off at your bed

“argh so tired, but if he okay? He didn’t eat anything today” you start to worry again “ the maid will cook to him.yes yes she will” you nodded “ but what if Ljoe don’t wanna eat?” you thought “let me kakaotalk him”

You open your phone and enter into Ljoe chatroom and chat to him

Byunghun-ah,

You didn’t eat anything today

I hope you eat what your maid cook

If you don’t wanna eat but at least eat a bit

Or not you still sick

It’s a must.

You must eat

Okay?

 

At night Ljoe had woke up from his deep sleep. He could feel his body has energy than before. The maid had put the porridge at Ljoe’s desk and it’s still warm but he still didn’t have appetite to eat.

He took his phone and looks all the notifications that have in his phone. He saw your name chat him at KakaoTalk and he quickly open it. He smile when he saw your chat worried about him.

“Do I need to eat?” Ljoe asking himself “but hani ask me to eat, hmm okay I will eat”

While ljoe is eating he captures the porridge and sent to your chat

(porridge picture)

Tada!! Im eatimg eat right now

Im listening to you

Hehe

 

But at the night ljoe woke up, you already fall asleep because of tired the whole one day.

Ljoe waiting for your reply but no responden, Ljoe thought you maybe already sleep and he wish good night to you.

Ljoe need to be healthy tomorrow because he wants to see your cute face every day.


hi guys im so sorry for not updating for avery long time i have lot assigment to do hehe

this is chapter 20. woah its really boring hmmm T.T

read and comment please my readers

OH BTW YOU GUYS KNOW LJOE GOT A ROLE IN SBS DRAMA "TTANTARA" IM SO ECXITED TO WATCH IT. IM SO PROUD WITH BYUNGHUNNIE <3