chapter 1

Sweety Pie Love

ljoe-medium blue

you-violet


Mom? do I have to transfer to another school?

mom- You have to honey. You know that dad has new work at Seoul, right?

Nae ,omma.

Then you picked all your stuff and put inside the box. When all finished, you lay down on your bed

Ahhh, I’m so afraid. I don’t know the new school, how to make new friends. ahhh othokhe(what I’m going to do)I’m hate all this

 

The next day

mom- Honey, it’s our new home now. If you want to look your bedroom, so go upstairs.

Uwahh,it so cozy.DAD I LIKE IT.

dad- Okay, honey.

That night, you still think about your new school. You afraid if they didn’t like you.

 

mom- Honey, wake up. You have to go to the school. You don’t want to be late right?

Pleaseeee, just 5 minutes more. I’m still sleepy omma .

mom- Now.

Okey okey. I’m wake up

Then after do your routine morning, you went to downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mom, Dad I go to school,pai pai(bye bye)

/I hope the new school will be fine./

 

At TOP high School.

(ricky) where is hyung?just only 10 more minutes the ring will ringing

(niel) nah , just wait maybe hyung wake up late.

 

 On the way to the school

About to cry*where is the school? I don’t know the way, such a forgettable girl.

 Aishh why I woke up late today? Omg just 10 more minutes. I don’t want to be late.

Ljoe quickly run and then

*DUISHH*

Okay that’s hurt. *look the watch*Aishh I’m gonna be late.

 Ljoe quickly run away

Hey you! ya!! my elbow, it’s hurting. That boy really don’t know how to apologize

You quickly run to catch that boy. When you want to catch that boy, suddenly the boy enter the school that you also want to find it.

Oh! This school, found it! Yeyyy!!

Kringgggg

Oh what a relief! Or not I will get punishment because of late. Wahhh this school pretty big and good.

Cap- ya ljoe, why are you late?

I woke up late today. That alarm didn’t ring. I hate that alarm.

(Chunji) what are you doing all night? I bet you not doing your homework.

Hahaha, that correct! I just playing piano. I want to make song.

Changjo- guys, I think we have to enter our class now. I see the discipline teacher is watching us now.

(Niel) - really? Aishh let’s go guys. I don’t to be punishment because of this.

(Cap) - let’s go

In teacher office

Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jung Ha Ni

(Teacher) Oh! You the new student, right? Okay follow me please. I will show the class


a/n - in class.. the place they all seated

minjun  hyunmin                sungjong  Areum                seulbi  junyoung

chunji  cap                        sooyoung  minhee              jungmin  hana

___   ljoe                           bitna  mini                         junhyun  kyumin

* niel changjo and Ricky on other class


Ljoe throw his bag at the chair and start sleep again in class.

Chunji- ya ljoe are you really sleepy?

Eung

Chunji- by the way, I heard a new student enter our class

Eung

Cap - girl or boy?

Chunji – I don’t know. I just heard the new student will come to our class. I hope it’s a girl who is pretty.

Eung

Chunji- aishh ljoe really.*throw paper that he makes like a ball*just go sleep then. I don’t want to speak with you.*sulking*

Chunji then twist back again to the right position and start speak with cap about the new student.

Suddenly, Mini walks and seat beside ljoe who is sleeping.

Mini- ljoe sshi why are sleeping? Tired? What are doing last night?*brushes ljoe hair softly*

Chunji- ya!ya! Don’t bother ljoe. He so tired and don’t touch his hair. ljoe really hates it.

Mini- I just want brushes his hair. This handsome guy always make me melting 

Can you go away now? I want to sleep. I talk to you really kind now. If you not go I will do something that you will regret forever.

Mini- what you want to do? Kiss me? I’m okay with that.

Just goes away!!!*glaring at Mini*

Suddenly your teacher and you enter the class.