Silent Rebellion

Expressionless Ice Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Dark Prince

Taecyeon smirked. He knew the light prince wouldn't be able to resist a game like this. Especially with the boring life of his. Taecyeon looked at the picture in his hands with black, murky eyes. The prince in the picture was like glass, so fragile looking. No weakness or emotion- he looked perfect. As if he held no dark secrets or held any flaws. It was terribly intriguing. From the information the dark prince had gathered, the ice prince was named Wooyoung, 20 years old. The picture Taecyeon possessed had been folded many times. It had slightly frayed edges, but it could not deter the obvious beauty of Wooyoung. Taecyeon's eyes unclouded after his eyes left the worn-out picture. He folded the picture two times before returning it to his pocket hidden in the inside of his jacket. His jacket was a chic black color, with leather as the material. His shirt was dangerously low- the edges ragged giving him a 'bad' image. His tan neck was decorated: a milk chocolate colored, worn-out string held a sharp wolf's tooth. Black gloves stuck to his skin snuggly. Dark damaged jeans were accompanied with black boots that had startling white laces that were designed to be untied. Those custom-made shoes were currently strolling through the black marble floor that stretched far from his moving location. His left shoulder carried the weight of his decieving backpack. It looked small and weightless, but it was roughly over 8 pounds. Magic. The irony of that made Taecyeon grunt as he slipped through the corriders undetected by his roaming minions. He had no idea what his rarely seen parents were thinking- giving their servants gray robes with huge hoods for attire. Although the thread holding the seams was a loyal light purple, it was unnerving to see gray ghosts seemingly floating around the castle. The robes were all made to be cover the servants' feet. It was an odd thing to enforce, but nobody knew the true motives of the king and queen nowadays. The people just mindlessly obeyed. There was no questions raised to their unseen rulers. Did they not care about what happened to them? That led to why Taecyeon was growing sick of his dark palace. Which also led to the fed up prince looking for a way out. And after a few days fuming about- his salvation came to him in the form of a book.

 

~Flashback

 

He was just looking through files of princesses and princes of different kingdoms in his dus

Please log in to read the full chapter