All I Want Is You

Broken Heart

Jinyoung not a fan of game so he just lay on Mark laps, sometime Mark hand will caress his face and he will kiss his cheek. He never imagine that he will fall in love again and Mark was very different from Jackson and Jaebum. Mark more possessive and he easily make skinship to show how much he love Jinyoung. Mark stop playing his game when he heard a soft breath, Mark kiss Jinyoung cheek before bring the younger to his bedroom. Jinyoung still wearing suit for today event Mark know he would not feel comfortable to wear the suit for sleep. When Mark try to change Jinyoung clothes, Jinyoung just dragged him on the bed and wrapped his arm around Mark waist.

“Mark, let me sleep like this for a while.” Mark chuckle and kiss Jinyoung forehead.

                Mark never imagine he will fall in love with a man, and what more difficult to believe he do not want to share his man with anyone. He remember how he got hurt looking at Jaebum hold Jinyoung hand. When Jinyoung told about Jaebum, he embarrassed for being a jealousy man but how can he hide his jealousy when he knows nothing. Mark Jinyoung hair and caress the younger face. Jinyoung was about to sleep but the touch and the gaze made him blushed and his feeling under fire.

“I cannot sleep if you do this to me.” Jinyoung open his eyes and saw Mark evil smile.

“You look so pretty and it waste if I not enjoy this silent you.” Mark chuckle remember how Jinyoung always talked about work.

“I need to back home now, mom might be worried and Yugyeom might got thousand nagging to find me.” Jinyoung woke up but Mark bring him back down.

“Just give a mom a call and she will be happy if she know you with me.” Mark can feel Jinyoung heartbeat fast.

“That not a good idea, I bet Papa Tuan will visit you tonight and us yet to officially announce this.” Jinyoung sat again but he look at Mark who seem happy looking at how nervous he was.

“Jinyoung-ah, it really cute you call dad, Papa and what between us?” Mark was dying laughing at Jinyoung.

“Is that funny to you Mr. Tuan?” Jinyoung pouted but Mark just peck his lips.

“You are not allowed to show that face outside, I warning you! Outside you CEO of big company but you only my lover.” Mark push Jinyoung on the bed and he sat on the top of Jinyoung thigh, it make Jinyoung laugh but it something new to have this side of his boyfriend.

“Argh.. I cannot win over you.” Jinyoung pull Mark and kiss him passionately before push Mark down and runaway to the door.

“Yah, Park Jinyoung what are you doing?” Mark was turn on but Jinyoung just run.

“See you tomorrow. I’m still awkward to meet Papa Tuan in this kind of situation.” Jinyoung look at Mark who follow him and both of them kiss before Mark let Jinyoung go.

“Jinyoungie, I love you.” Mark wave and he saw Jinyoung giggle while send him flying kiss.

“Mark Tuan, how not to love this cheesy man.” Jinyoung laugh while driving home.

Mark left alone and later that night his father come with his mother. Mrs Tuan cook while Mark and his father play chess together and Mark know his family has something in mind now. They chat and eating dinner together. Mark and his family than talked about their upcoming business opportunity. Then Mark saw his mother give an eyes signal to Mark dad.

“Mark, how are you now. I meant you are working with Jinyoung, right. How was him?” Mark look at his mother who show thumb up to his father.

“Work, everything was tired and I hate him such a detail CEO.” Mark just tell them the truth but he saw his father sighed.

“Yah, I meant him as a person not CEO. Did he treat you good and more important did you like him?” Mrs. Tuan cannot bear with his son hide and seek anymore.

“Mum and dad, do you like him?” Mark asked.

“Of course when we met him for the first time, we already captured by his charm. That why dad sent you to Korea so you can meet him and if you like him we will meet his parent.” Mrs. Tuan reveal their actual plan.

“Dad, I’m in love with him and I really thankful that you make me come here. He teach me a lot and I really understand why I need to work hard rather than just being a loser.” Mark smile and his parent hugged him.

“So, when will the wedding date?” Mr. Tuan smile and look at Mark.

“Dad we just start today, how to propose him to marry me.” Mark laughed so did his parent.

Jinyoung reach his home and he saw Yugyeom and his mother waiting.

“Hyung, I heard you leave the event early?” Yugyeom get a call from Youngji asked if Jinyoung home.

“Ah… I just find out Mark not feeling well but when I met him he just played game alone.” Jinyoung can never lie his family.

“Jinyoung, you meet Mark? You know where he live now?” Jinyoung’s mother miss Mark.

“Mom, I will bring you to his house when his family not in Korea it was awkward to saw both family meeting each other.” Jinyoung try to avoid eyes contact with Yugyeom.

“Hyung, good what. Omma can meet Tuan family and set a date for wedding.” Yugyeom about to run but Jinyoung tackle him.

“Yah, do not talked nonsense.” Jinyoung hit his brother head, while his mother hit his head.

“Just tell me if you like him, no need to hide it. You know I like Mark like my own son.” His mother kiss Jinyoung cheek.

“Mom…” Jinyoung hugged his mother and Yugyeom joined them.

“Hyung, you love him right?” Yugyeom yet to finish teasing his brother.

“Okay, I admit it.” Jinyoung blush and kiss Yugyeom.

“Yey, at last Mark hyung open your cold heart. I’m so happy!” Yugyeom hugged Jinyoung and the older just hugged him back knowing how much Yugyeom worried about him.

Jinyoung enter his room after having dinner with his family and he took bath. It like a miracle, his first met and then fall in love with Mark. He took his phone wanted to know what the older do now.

To: My Love

What are you doing now?

To: Golden Hand

Change your name in my contact list.

To: My Love

What?

To: My Baby

Now it look better >.<

To: My love

Mark this not funny. What are you doing now?

To: My baby

Told you I change your name in my contact list..kkk…

To: My Love

What you save my name before?

To: My Baby

Golden hand just like the first article I saw about you.

To: My Love

Now?

To: My Baby

Kkkk…it sound cheesy but I love it ‘My Baby’ are you ready to sleep now?

To: My Love

‘My Love’ nope I just miss you.

To: My Baby

God..did you save my name ‘My Love’ since when?

To: My Love

Since the night, you kiss me.

To: My Baby

So, it start that day you open your broken heart and try to accept me?

To: My Love.

Hmmm… and I’m so happy everytime you said you love me. I really worried when you leave my house.

To: My Baby

You’re stubborn if you tell me the truth we might be having a wedding now.

To: My love

Wedding?

To: My Baby

Why so surprise? We both in love with each other and of course I would not let anyone be with you and my parent will meet your mom tomorrow. They are so excited, glad you text me first. Kkk…

To: My Love

You don’t know how to tell me about tomorrow, isn’t it? Kkk… Okay if that what better for us than I will let my mom know.

To: My Baby

I love you so much and if I can, I want us to marry now!

To: My love

Dream of me and I love you too. Goodnight love.

To: My Baby

Goodnight, Baby. Miss you.

To: My Love.

Miss you too. See you tomorrow! <3

 

                Mark and Jinyoung nervous, both of them know that. Rather than curious how their parent meet tomorrow they dream for a better tomorrow. A day they will live as a couple with their children and how they need to manage the different of culture and language. Mark was happy to be the one for Jinyoung and Jinyoung was happy Mark was the one for him. They will complete each other and forever stay side by side. Love will not always beautiful but appreciate who stay with you.