Look Over You

Broken Heart

Mark buried his face on his pillow, he thought about Jinyoung and the way of the younger acted to him. Jinyoung like a magnet that make him always eager to kiss and hug. Mark feel someone enter his room, he turn his back and he saw Jinyoung look at him.

“What?” Mark pissed off.

“You not look so good, should we cancel this trip.” Jinyoung shows their flight ticket.

“Okay wait for me for a while.” Mark stand and he look at Jinyoung who sat on his bed rather than leave.

“No need to bring anything, I have mansion there and piles of clothes for you to wear.” Jinyoung smile.

“I just need to change my underwear, are you going to stay here?” Mark need to change that after what they did.

“Okay see you down stair.” Jinyoung giggle and leave Mark with his angry feeling.

“He really know how to make people feel guilty.” Mark mumble and change his pant.

                Along the way to airport, Mark was deep in thought. He think about their relationship, is it just a business partner and not more. Did Jinyoung not feel anything after what he did last time? Mark let out a loud sighed.

“What with that sighed Mark?” Jinyoung look at the back and he saw Mark a bit gloomy.

“Can you just ignore me for a while? I’m yet to understand myself now!” Mark sulked and Jinyoung chuckle.

“You look different when you sulked and sorry I was really bad at persuade sulking man.” Jinyoung look at front and his driver just laugh.

Jinyoung phone ring and he smile look at the screen name.

“Hello babe, you at office?” Jinyoung answer with the most romantic voice, ignoring the stare from the back seat.

“I’m outstation today, will back tomorrow night.” Jinyoung inform the other.

“We will go together later. Yah I miss a holiday only with you.” Jinyoung raised the word you.

“See you when I back. Love you too.” Jinyoung ended the call and he look at Mark.

“Don’t look at me, I was almost throw out with your cheesy word.” Mark lean back and close his eyes.

“I told you, do not fall into me.” Jinyoung said to his inner heart.

                They reach airport 30 minute before their depart time, Jinyoung naturally hold Mark hand and it shocked Mark but he think maybe Jinyoung just do not want him to get lost. Jinyoung feel the warm hand intertwined with him. Jinyoung put Mark hand in his pocket and they walked to boarding door and the officer smile looking at Jinyoung and Mark.

“You both look good together, Mr. Tuan & Mr. Park.” The officer greet them and Mark blushed.

“Thanks but we just ‘business partner’.” Mark pulled his hand and walked ahead of Jinyoung.

 “He not in mood today, sorry.” Jinyoung follow from behind and look at how Mark just sit at random women and flirt.

“Jinyoung hyung?” Jinyoung turn and to his surprised it Bambam.

“Bambam?” Jinyoung freeze.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Bambam come close to Jinyoung, he really want to apologise and hugged him.

“Jeju-do and I hope we not going to same place right?” Jinyoung was angry, yes he was. Think about how Bambam betray him and leave with his fiancé who would not.

“We going to Jeju too, hyung.” Bambam look down and he kneel down when a child come holding an ice cream.

“Where Dad?” Bambam asked and the little girl point to someone that Jinyoung hope he would not see for the rest of his life.

“Jackson…” Jinyoung want to struggle Jackson but he look how happy Jackson and he know what the point think about the past.

“How are you Jinyoung?” Jackson shows his hand but Jinyoung just look at it.

“Uncle you should shake my dad hand, it call manner.” The little girl look at Jinyoung and slowly Jinyoung hand reach Jackson hand.

“I’m sorry for everything, Jinyoung-ah.” Jackson bring him to hug and suddenly he felt a thousand hate in his heart toward Jackson melted and he cries.

“I’m sorry too, hyung. I was the bad dongsaeng.” Bambam hugged Jinyoung from the back.

                Mark look at the scene when he cannot find Jinyoung come to comfort him. He look from far and when the three hugged each other he just thought they was good friend but he stand when he saw one of the man wipe Jinyoung cheek.

“What happen here?” Mark bring Jinyoung to his side, hold the younger hand and look at that man who look surprised.

“Who is this, Jinyoungie?” Jackson asked.

“Mark, his Jackson my friend, Jackson his Mark my….” Jinyoung about to finish his words but Mark cut.

“His lover.” Mark offer his hand and Jackson look at Jinyoung eyes.

“Ah… nice to meet you.” Jackson try to find an answer from Jinyoung but he got nothing.

“I think you both in runaway trip from work right, a couple trip?” Bambam talked in between the awkward moment.

“Yes, my baby was working so hard, so I have to at least release his stress once a month.” Mark kiss Jinyoung cheek and make the younger wide his eyes.

“Jinyoungie, you still choose Jeju.” Jackson remember how many memories they spend it that mansion.

“I just follow his preference.” Jinyoung look at Jackson and he cannot lie the memories play in his mind.

“We will leave first, see you again Jinyoungie. Say goodbye to Jinyoung uncle, Jiminie.” Jackson daughter bow to Jinyoung and they left.

“What was this? Jaebum and now Jackson?” Mark look at Jinyoung who eyes still fixes at the happy family.

“I was once think to have a family like that with him.” Jinyoung turn and walk ignoring Mark who angry.

Mark and Jinyoung get a couple seat privilege but both of them deep in their own thought.

“Jinyoung-ah, I love you.” Mark muttered when he felt Jinyoung head fall on his shoulder.

“Mark, just wait a little more.” Jinyoung closed his eyes and said it to his heart.

                Jinyoung prepare everything for their one day vacation. He drive Mark to all places around Jeju and he smile when he saw Mark keep taking a selca. Mark was so friendly he easily talked with uncle and aunties who fishing and selling along the way. Jinyoung admire Mark outgoing and happy go lucky personality, Mark will sometime introduce him as tour guide and his lover when he know that person do not know Jinyoung.

“Thanks Jinyoung I really enjoyed this trip.” Mark hugged Jinyoung waist when they reach mansion.

“You smell bad, go took a bath!” Jinyoung push Mark.

“Jinyoung this mansion only have one room?” Mark asked and Jinyoung just nodded.

“Why?” Mark asked.

“Since when I build this as an escape from hectic schedule and it a place I spend most of my time when I was run from being hurt.” Jinyoung sat on the couch.

“So tonight we gonna sleep together right?” Mark start to grin and look at Jinyoung body up and down.

“If you not pull away and leave again.” Jinyoung now tease Mark.

“What are you, Jinyoung?” Mark talked to his heart.

“I love to stay but you have another person in your mind.” Mark leave again.

“You so cute to be ignore and that hurt me.” Jinyoung stand and follow Mark.

“Why you here?” Mark surprise when Jinyoung come in to the bathroom.

“Do what we not finish this morning.” Jinyoung kiss and push Mark outside the bathroom, they lay down on the bathroom.

“I love you.” Mark confess between the kiss but Jinyoung just smile.

“You are so possessive Mr. Tuan.” Jinyoung and Mark now become one even Mark know he will just get hurt in the end but Jinyoung offer not easy to put aside.

 

 

 


Dear readers, please be patient for next update since this is a chapther before my holiday. Will comeback and update soonest...!! <3 ya and thankiss~