You That Make Me Care

Broken Heart

Mark was busy with the construction site while Jinyoung just let Jaebum rest and he work nonstop before Mr. Tuan and another investor come and visit their project site and schedule. Jinyoung busy with planning while Mark busy with the onsite work. Sometime they keep in touch by phone but after 2 weeks Jinyoung decide to visit Mark and bring Jaebum with him. Mark just sighed when he think about Jinyoung will coming to visit him today. Mark knows he should be himself and forget that he gonna get nervous when he saw Jinyoung. Mark saw Jinyoung car enter the construction site.

“Hey my partner!” Mark give a handshake with Jinyoung, he saw the younger look fluster with his action but he know he will just have to endure this.

 “Hi! I’m Mark, Jinyoung business partner and you must be Jaebum. Jinyoung must love you so much but I think I saw you somewhere else before.” Mark try to make Jaebum uncomfortable.

“No, I never met you before. Yes, Jinyoung and I love each other so much.” Jaebum intertwined their hand while Mark just bite his lips.

“Mark let grab some lunch you look a bit work out. Did you skipped your meal?” Jinyoung pull his hand from Jaebum and naturally bring his hand holding Mark hand.

“It just sometime I do not have much appetite. I thought you have important thing to discuss?” Mark push Jinyoung hand and look at the younger shocking face maybe not expect that kind of action.

“Mark…” Jinyoung was shocked within 2 weeks Mark totally out of his reach.

“Jinyoung, if this confidential I thought I should not involve.” Jaebum try to fish Jinyoung back to him.

“No it okay, since I trust you.” Jinyoung smile and hold Jaebum hand.

                They when to nearest restaurant, Jinyoung choose food with Jaebum but Mark just choose desert. Mark felt like he want to finish this meeting as early as possible. Jinyoung try not to worry but Mark look so gloomy and he regret not to tell what he actually feel.

“Now, what is it Jinyoung?” Mark get a spoon of his cake while looking at Jinyoung.

“Mark, eat something will you?” Jinyoung forget Jaebum was beside him, he just wanted to say it.

“That not what we should discuss Jinyoung, I have a lot of thing to monitor at site. If you had nothing to say I better get going.” Mark said and smile, it nice to know Jinyoung worried but with Jaebum beside him he know nothing to bring in deep.

“Okay, I will get straight to the point. Regarding the investor meeting and the offer for the investors, I think we need to strategies it again. I bring this file can you look over it, this the final draft. Jaebum will help if you have anything to change.” Jinyoung patted Jaebum shoulder showing his trust.

“You seem like trust him more than anyone else even after he leave you. Anyway I will look over it and give you a call if I need something to be change.” Mark finished eating his cake and he stand leaving Jinyoung and Jaebum. He did not need any respond from Jinyoung.

“He was too rude, right?” Jaebum comment when Mark left but he saw disappointed look in Jinyoung eyes.

“I hope he will contact me later.” Jinyoung and Jaebum eat their meal.

                After a week, Jinyoung got many call from their investor about leaking of information to their competitor but Jinyoung confirm that nothing was leak and the original information will only release to major shareholder and board of director. Jinyoung smile when he know Jaebum start to act and he just need proof. Jinyoung monitor his hidden CCTV and it did show someone enter his room in the middle of night. Only Jinyoung, Jaebum, and Youngji have his drawer key, Jinyoung asked his security to send the copy to him.

“Hyung, did you have something to confess?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nope, but I do want to say it again that I love you.” Jaebum peck Jinyoung lips.

“Jaebum, enough with your lie. I know why you come to me again and what your plan. Youngjae yet to know about you and his parent agreement right?” Jinyoung sit in front of Jaebum now looking at the dumbfounded man.

“What are you talking about babe?” Jaebum shuttering but he need to control this.

“I have a copy of video that you still and information from my office and about us in the past. I know you leave not because your family, it because you want run from the fact you have nothing and just like you down to be in my status and it embarrassed you. You not accept me for what I am that time and money always come first.” Jinyoung when to the window and the memories of longing for someone that does not deserve it.

“Haaahaaahaaa… nice Jinyoung, so you want to tell youngjae so he will leave me? Go and tell him I will just do the same to you. You love that Tuan right, with just a call I can make him ‘end’.” Jaebum laugh but stop when a kick lend on his stomach.

“If you dare to touch him, I will make sure you go to jail forever. I will forgive you one more time just get a nice life with Youngjae. If you make a mistake I will make sure this video will expose and goodbye.” Jinyoung was angry but he love that man once and he know the feeling of betray by a lover.

“I would not going to say thank you.” Jaebum leave and Jinyoung sighed.

The day of the contract signed, Mr. Tuan come to visit but Jinyoung looking for Mark but no trace of him. Until end of the event Mark yet to arrive.

“Are you looking for someone Jinyoung, seem like you keep on searching from the start?” Mr. Tuan patted Jinyoung back and the younger blushed.

“Mr. Tuan did your son not coming?” Jinyoung saw the older laughed.

“So, it my son you looking for, he not coming he caught some fever according to his secretary. I’m yet to visit him.” Mr. Tuan found it cute when Jinyoung bite his lips.

“Do you have his address, since he not really give me?” Jinyoung was embarrassed by his action but now he want to take care of Mark.

“Of course I do, you will take good care of him right?” Mr. Tuan tease Jinyoung and he hugged the boy.

“Thanks for make Mark know about true love, I bet he hurt so much without knowing what you did. He was happy go lucky but he tend to hold his feeling inside. Now, I’m you Papa too, right?” Mr. Tuan joke but Jinyoung face was red and he leave the event.

 

“Mark?” Jinyoung enter Mark home with his secretary passcode.

“I’m here. Jinyoung is that you?” Mark was playing a video game on his couch.

“What with this game? You are not feeling well right?” Jinyoung asked.

“Who said that? I’m okay it just that I’m lazy to go to that event since dad was there.” Mark was still not looking at Jinyoung.

“Your dad seriously!” Jinyoung throw the medicine on Mark laps and he just realised Mark was half-.

 “What?” Mark at last look at Jinyoung and he saw the younger eyes fall on his body.

“Nothing, did you eat?” Jinyoung change the topic knowing his face was hot.

“Nope, can you make some ramen. I’m hungry since last night.” Mark pouted and keep played the game.

Jinyoung make his way to kitchen, thinking that only two of them in this house Jinyoung was excited. Will he and Mark being together after this.

“I heard Jaebum resigned, is that true?” Mark come to the kitchen.

“Hmm… “ Jinyoung nodded while busy making ramen.

“So, you sad and that why you look for me?” Mark disappointed and just sat at the kitchen table.

“No, I was here because I think about you for the whole month after you leave.” Jinyoung was calm but he know it was like a confession.

“What you think about?” Mark was smiling, knowing the younger feeling. He slowly come to the younger and stand beside him.

“Nothing much, just think about your healthy.” Jinyoung try to take a step away from Mark but Mark hand reach his waist faster than his leg.

“Really?” Mark whisper into his ears.

“Erm….Mark…no I need to make ramen.” Jinyoung push Mark head but he only get ticklish kiss on his neck.

“I love you so make it fast I’m hungry baby.” Mark just keep back hugging Jinyoung and follow the younger around until finish.

“I never know you are this clingy.” Jinyoung rather amused with Mark way of skinship.

“I do not want to let you go even If people force me to leave you.” Mark know he fall in love with this broken heart man that able to broke his heart.

“I would not leave you since I love you too.” Jinyoung face Mark and kiss the older. They sharing ramen that day while holding hand and talking about each other activities including Jaebum.