A Hateful Man

Broken Heart

Jinyoung look at the view outside his building window, appreciate every little thing he achieved now. He find out it interesting how he be a genius from school until university and open his own company before graduate. When his friend still struggling with book, he already enjoy his own money. Even though his first university love failed and he try to work under people who then fall in love but at the age of 19 what he expect from a marriage. Now, he has everything under him and it makes him proud.

“Sir, where should we put your fans flower and gift?” His secretary approaching him with a deliveryman beside her.

“Just put it at in every building flower pot, asked our cleaner to do it. It nice to save money from buying a fresh flower.” Jinyoung smile and he leave her.

“He should not smile or I will faint.” Her secretary always feel happy to work with Jinyoung, he was nice and polite with every worker. Humble and sincere it makes working with him easy and comfortable.

Jinyoung have to visit one of his new construction site, it was finance by oversea company and it in the middle of gold area. His phone vibrate and he smile look at the person name.

“Hello, Mr. Tuan. Nice to see you name on my phone screen.” Jinyoung treat his business partner like a friend even age between them like father and son.

“Hello, Jinyoung. Did your offer to tour me at Seoul still open?” Mr. Tuan smile think about the successful youngman.

“Of course, Sir. You can just drop by anytime and give me a call I will definitely pick you up my own and make sure you bring Mrs. Tuan too cause afraid if she think I bring you to flirt around Seoul.” Jinyoung heard Mr. Tuan laugh on the other side.

“Okay, let straight to the point. My son might reach Incheon Airport in about one hour and he will meet you in person to talk about our project. If you can, I hope you will fetch him and find a home for him too. He so excited to go to Korea so he go without prepare that.” Mr. Tuan seem sincere but Jinyoung know business well.

“Sure, I will pick him but send me his photo at least I will not just call any stranger.” Jinyoung gesture to his driver to stop at the roadside.

“Thanks Jinyoung. One thing hint for you my son was mischievous and he hate people challenge him.” Mr. Tuan want Mark to learn from patient and polite Jinyoung.

“Wow, detail information. Don’t worry I will guide him before he back home.” Jinyoung smile he know that father heart. The called ended and Jinyoung change his way to Incheon Airport.

 

                Mark reached Incheon Airport and he asked his secretary to bring his luggage, he just walked around wooing some women. From far he saw someone so familiar, and he giggle seem like a successful CEO come to pick him. He smirk and just keep talking to random women beside him and that girl so happy being touch by handsome man. Jinyoung come near him and he greet Mark, Mark shocked that the man has a very soft voice and the way he speak make him so cute.

 “Mr. Tuan you will follow me from now.” Jinyoung continue when he get no reaction from Mark.

“Oh…okay.” Mark shuttered when he saw the younger seem like knowing he was praising him. Mark just follow Jinyoung and they walked side by side.

“Your father just told me about your arrival so I’m not prepare the house and car for you. So, you will leave in hotel for a while before I find the right place for you to stay.” Jinyoung start the conversation with the now his new business partner. Mr. Tuan picture seem like not the latest once since his son has black hair now.

“It okay, but I prefer home rather than hotel, I believe your house get extra room right?” Mark hate live in hotel it feel suffocated.

“Yes but you will not comfortable to share with my family, I thought.” Jinyoung heart almost shrunk when he heard that foreigner word.

“Nope, I love having a family in foreign place.” Mark look at Jinyoung eyes and he saw Jinyoung bite his lips.

Mark first step done, now let see how he will get into this boy heart.

“Okay then, you will stay until I get a house for you and I’m yet to introduce myself, I’m Jinyoung.” Jinyoung and Mark now inside car.

“I’m Mark.” Mark shake the younger hand and smile.

“Nice to work with you.” Jinyoung pull his hand and look at front.

“I hope we can be friend rather than just work.” Mark totally into this mission.

“Partner also friend.” Jinyoung look at Mark and smirk.

“Oh I want to rest at home first before think about work can I go home then?” Mark was tired and he just want to sleep.

Jinyoung driver look at Jinyoung and Jinyoung nodded. They reach office and Mark secretary, Jinyoung driver hop off from the car and Jinyoung drive replace his driver. Mark just stay at the back wonder why Jinyoung drive himself not by his driver.

“Why you drive?” Jinyoung look at Mark who face close to him and he almost laugh look at how Mark look so curious.

“I like to drive home so that it will feel like going home.” Jinyoung eyes sparkle when he talked about home.

“You love home so much right? I love it too but mum and dad always nagging it kind of annoying.” Mark speak truth but Jinyoung just think it differently.

“If you not makes them worry, they will not nagging you. Isn’t it good at least we have someone who care about what we did?” Jinyoung saw Mark widen his eyes unbelievable with his word.

“Oh god, I thought you are my father for a while. That thought to old Jinyoung and you just 20 enjoy some love and play hard.” Mark patted Jinyoung shoulder from behind.

“Love between lovers just a lie and play just waste money.” Jinyoung eyes was determine and Mark know something interesting about that man.

“We have reach home so I hope you happy to come to my house.” Jinyoung talked to Mark and he turn when he saw Yugyeom come out from the door.

Mark observe the whole house, it was so cosy and feeling of warm home. It has park, a little place of basketball field and a nice bench for a cup of coffee with family with a flower shelter. Mark was awe but he just not showing it. He saw a tall man come out from the door and hugging Jinyoung. Mark thought ‘Did he live with his lover?’ since he sure they not sibling judging from their feature. Jinyoung bring the man to get Mark thing.

“Mark, my brother yugyeom.” Yugyeom smile and he saw Mark look shocked.

“We are cousin so that why I’m not similar to him.” Yugyeom explain but just get Jinyoung pinch his cheek.

“Ahhh… Hyung, it hurt.” Jinyoung laugh without notice one eyes admire his laugh.

“Mark hyung, be careful with him.” Yugyeom run inside with Mark luggage before Jinyoung able to catch him.

“You look different from what I saw when you with me just now.” Mark want to get his bag but their hand touch each other.

“It first time I bring someone home, so whatever you saw about my personality at home, please keep it only at home.” Jinyoung pull his hand, he close the boot, and shows Mark his room.

“Mom, what you cook today?” Jinyoung back hugged his mother.

“My baby favourite food. You was not telling me you have guest so I can prepare more food.” His mother always cook for him but usually he will eat only during dinner.

“It okay mom, he my new business partner and he will leave here for a while.” Jinyoung give some info about Mark.

“It first time I saw you have a friend at your age. I’m happy he will stay here and at least he will look after you at office.” Jinyoung’s mother continue cook and Jinyoung still holding his mom.

“I will look after him well aunty.” Mark come in to the kitchen and he saw Jinyoung lovely face.

“What are you doing here, go outside, this place not suit guest.” Jinyoung’s mother shoo Mark.

“Don’t treat me like guest aunty it feel distance.” Mark give a cute face and Jinyoung mom just laugh.

“Then you have to call me Mom too.” Mark happily hugged Jinyoung mom and Jinyoung just watched.

“Hyung, I think that man like you?” Yugyeom get a knocked on head for his not funny words.

“We just met today and your hyung not interested with so call love.” Jinyoung leave and seat on the chair ready for dinner.

“I think he will be good lover that all.” Yugyeom whisper before took his seat.

                Jinyoung mother treat Mark like his new son, they talked about a lot of thing but nothing interested that Jinyoung can participate so he just eat.

“Did Jinyoung have a lover mom?” Mark look at Jinyoung mother but he saw a bitter smile.

“Mom, I need to go since I have a meeting at 3PM today.” Jinyoung stop eat and he kiss his mom cheek leave the table. Mark just look and he felt the hurting feeling on Jinyoung face.

“Mark, let not talked about that when Jinyoung was here.” Jinyoung’s mother also standing up and pick his son plate.

“Wanna tell me something?” Mark look at Yugyeom but the younger just continue eating ignore Mark.

“Seem like I have to make that person talked itself.” Mark silently muttered.

                Jinyoung back with the busy office document and meeting. He have to signed off everything and he need to check whether it a good investment or not. Jinyoung took a deep breath and he then saw a familiar face coming inside his room.

“Yugyeom, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked.

“Your so called friend said office hour only till 10PM so he suggest picking you if you do not know how to back home.” Yugyeom look at his brother award and photo.

“So, where he is going?” Jinyoung not see Mark coming together with Yugyeom.

“He flirting with your secretary, saying he love her dress and lipstick color.” Yugyeom just let Mark with Youngji outside.

“If that the case I think I need to back before Youngji husband kill us.” Jinyoung take his coat and want to leave the door when Mark suddenly barge and Jinyoung almost fall ba back Mark wrapped his waist.

“Woop, sorry. Your lips was so kissable you know.” Mark let go of Jinyoung waist and he saw his little action affect Jinyoung.

“Mind your way after this Mark.” Jinyoung push him aside and got out.

“Your hyung a bit hard to please.” Mark said to Yugyeom.

“Not to everyone but maybe you annoyed him.”

Jinyoung drive and the car was so silent since Jinyoung seem angry. Yugyeom at the back just feel that it not the right time to talk so he sleep.

“Are you mad at me?” Mark asked when he saw Yugyeom sleeping.

“Please remember we are business partner Mark and I’m not comfortable to talk about my personal with you.” Jinyoung told Mark straight to the point.

“It boring to just talk about business.” Mark disappointed.

“I can be your friend but do not asking about my past, no touching and no love.” Jinyoung once again get his point direct to Mark.

“You such a hateful man and pitiful too.” Mark comment.

“Hate me sound better than love me.” Jinyoung stop in their house parking and open his door.

“He really hate to talk about love.” Mark turn and Yugyeom open his eyes and he look at Mark.

“He hate it but he need it.” Yugyeom patted Mark shoulder.

“He hate it but he need it?” Mark repeat the word and he did not get the clue.

                Jinyoung continue work in his home office, his mother prepare hot coffee and some fruit for him just like any other night. Tonight one thing different he was accompany with a stranger that he not interested to know. Jinyoung look at Mark who touch his book and put it back after look at a few pages. It somewhat annoyed him so he stand up and took the book, put it back to the shelf.

“Don’t simply touch anything and put it back when you find it not interesting.” Jinyoung left and sat back to finish his work.

“Hey it interesting so I try to remember the title so I can buy it later. Since I know you don’t like people TOUCH your thing.” Mark intentionally put some high intonation.

“You can read it just don’t put it everywhere.” Jinyoung surprise that Mark love reading.

“My dad like reading so we have one library at home and I will be there when my mom and dad nagging.” Mark sat in front of Jinyoung, put his hand on the table and his chin on his hand, eyes stare at Jinyoung who look so handsome with a glass.

“Can you sat on the sofa, your face too near and it uncomfortable.” Jinyoung sighed and he put his pen down.

“You actually handsome and cute.” Mark give him a sudden kiss.

“What the hell was that!!! Get out from here now!!!” Jinyoung stand and shiver, he was losing his patient.

“Hey it just a goodnight kiss.” Mark was shocked with Jinyoung sudden anger.

“This is not LA and I do not need a damn goodnight kiss from you. Leave this room now!” Jinyoung push Mark and he close the room.

Mark saw Yugyeom run from his room, and Jinyoung’s mother also there looking at him.

“You did something that you should not do.” Yugyeom pass him and knock Jinyoung room. Jinyoung open the door and Yugyeom came in, he only heard a small sobs from the room.

“Mom, I’m sorry.” Mark walked pass Jinyoung’s Mother, but Jinyoung mother hold him.

“Please take care of him, Mark.” Mark felt his shoulder wet and he know that mother was hurt too.

‘What actually Jinyoung kept that he was like that just because of a kiss’

                Yugyeom bring sleeping Jinyoung to his bed, that was first time Jinyoung cry after Jaebum left him. During Jackson cancel the wedding Jinyoung not even shed a tiny little tears, he just continue working on the next day even people talked about the event. Look at how his brother burst into tears he know Mark wake something inside him. He not really know Mark but look at the way Mark talk, he somewhat feel Mark might remind him about Jackson and Jaebum. Mark look at the white ceiling, the angry eyes and the calm in Jinyoung makes him curious more. His secretary has told him about Jinyoung wedding was cancel on the date of official day. Mark saw the cold and lonely inside Jinyoung and something in his heart growing to the younger.

That morning, Jinyoung have a high fever and it cause Mark guilty feeling. Yugyeom called their family doctor and Jinyoung being treat and Mark not leave the younger until one words hit him from the younger lips. ‘Don’t leave me.’ Mark hold Jinyoung hand and he saw tears flows, he wipe it.  ‘I will learn about you slowly and make you mine.’ Mark know he fall in love.