GOT7 Manager

The Boy with the Bad Behavior

Mrs Park, aslo known as the ahjumma from the cafe yesterday, text me an address which is supposedly my the company responsible for my training. I wonder if the cafe belongs to a huge corporation, otherwise why would I need to go training elsewhere. 

 

Following the address Mrs Park gave me, I finally realise it's the address of JYP Entertainemnt. Admist my own confusion at the entrance of the company, a black van drive pass me and all the fan girls waiting are all swaming towards the car. I wonder who they are and can't help but to wish they were GOT7. And to my words, the first one to step out is Bambam. 

 

Girls started shouting and complimenting the boys about how awesome they are and how cool they dance. Yeah, I doubt I'll be in the right set of mind to say the right thing when I see them right infront of me. 

 

Coming out the car and towards the crowd, the last one to come out of the car is Mark. Wearing a simple grey tee with black hoodie and black training pants like IGOT7 show, he looks dashing while looking simple. The snapback is doing too much good to his simple style. I tried hard not to scream when he smiles and waves at us. Yes, I've jog towards the crowd and join the crazy fan girl screaming. 

 

Mark is so polite and I'm so glad I like him as my top bias. The crowds slowly dissipate after the boys enter the company and I'm standing alone infront of JYP entertainment front door. 

 

Double checking the address Mrs Park has given me, I'm very sure this is it. Hoping to be on time at the right place for my training, I decided to dial up Mrs Park's number. I can't embarrass myself for some cafe manager training at an idol company. Both of them are at far end of a pole, I'll be the joke of the day. 

 

 

'Mrs Park?' I ask and was glad her sweet voice sound nice and patience. 'The address you gave me belongs to JYP entertainment, is this the right address?' 

'Yes, dear. Have you reached?' She ask sweetly. 

'Yeah, but I have no idea if I should enter.' I shrug and look around the surrounding. December wind is chilling and I'm trembling like crazy.  

 

'Oh gosh, you shouldn't be standing outside the company. Come on, let's go in.' I almost shouted when I felt a pat on my shoulder. Mrs Park has appeared out of nowhere and is pulling me to enter the office. 

 

'Mrs Park? Why are you here?' I ask while we easily walk past the security guard's table. 

'To get you start working!' She laughs. 'We don't pay free loaders.' She says and leads me to the lift, punching the button 3. Okay, maybe there's a training centre somewhere here. A training centre for coaching cafe related stuffs. 

 

 

 

Following Mrs Park, I'm led into a conference room with a small round table and some chairs surrounding it. The lights were switched off and shortly the visualisation is on. 

 

'Mrs Park?' I decided to open my mouth because the situation is becoming serious by the second. I'm may be in deep and I should try to get out of it. This is serious . 

'Shh, listen to what I have to say.' She puts a finger on her lips which was hardly visible for me and I decide to hear her out instead. All of a sudden, she seems to be a very meticulous and would be a particular boss. 

 

Firstly, I'm being shown a few slides of JYP entertainment basic information and the various in charge of the company and of course, the biggest is Mr Park Jinyoung. After going through 2PM, 2AM, Miss A, 15&, Ah Yeon, finally it's the baby of the company, my favourite, GOT7. 

 

Unconsciously a smile appears on my face when I see Mark's profile being the first. 

'Okay, this is GOT7.' Mrs Park speaks and I nod my head implying I know about them. Going through the profile of them one by one, Mrs Park switch on the lights and seat infront of me after finishing.  

 

'Okay, that's all I have to show you.' I nod my head and look around. 

'I'm allowed to ask questions?' I ask and she nods her head and I'm relieve about that. Believe me, I've never asked many questions in my life but I'm desperate about it now. I'm used to keeping quiet even though my exam script was marked wrongly. 

 

'So... I am a manager?' She nods her head, arms folded leaning on the big comfy chair. 

'Right... Manager of a cafe?' I ask but this time she frowns. 

'Okay, hmmm... Manager of JYP entertainment?' 

'You're close but not quite right.' She pouts. 

'Of GOT7?'

'Bingo!' She snaps her fingers and I almost jump in shock.

'What? Why? How come? I have never applied for that job!' I protest and was surprise at my bullets of questions. 

 

'So you want to quit?' She ask, without a hint of joke. 

'No, of course not!' I almost yell but was glad my voice came out only firm and loud, but not loud enough to sound offensive. 

 

'Great, sign this and you can work today.' She took out a file under the table and in a blink of an eye, I'm GOT7's manager? 

 

'Read the details, don't say I didn't warn you.' I look up at Mrs Park when I almost sign the first of my signature. She's right, I should read carefully. 

 

'I'm to work minimally for 3 months and the timing are decided on the day of work? What does that mean?' I ask, politely. 

 

'That means, you will work along side with the boys and as long as they are working, you work. To put it simply, they work you work, they sleep you sleep. Okay?' I nod my head and shake my head again. What? I don't get this. Anyway, I continue to read the following paragraph. 

 

No disclosing of the boys' privacy after I'm gone, mutual respect between each other, I have to take care of them, free to fall in love with each other.

 

'Free to fall in love? What?' I gasp, Mrs Park is indeed weird. How can she add this clause? They're idols, I'm hire to take care of them, not to be a love tutor for them. I'll probably need one myself first. 

 

'Hmm...you don't see anything special about me?' She pats her face and I could only shake my head. Just an ordinary ahjumma, nothing more. 

'You're pretty today.' I compliment and she could only smile and shake her head. 

'Not the point, I am pretty all the time. And close your mouth.' She stood up and close my jaw from across the table. 

 

Am I that shocked? Laughing awkwardly, I apologise to her. 

'I'm Mrs Park, right a bell?'

'JYP's wife?' I casually say and is surprise when she snaps her fingers again. 

'Bingo. So I am able to do whatever I want.' I blink my eyes several times and is starting to worry if I have mess with someone not right in the mind. 

 

 

'Okay...' I look down at my contract again and another clause caught my eyes. 'I have to stay with them?' My eyes widen at its largest from the day I was born. Me and GOT7 under a roof, oh my god! 

 

'Yes and hurry and sign it. I need to introduce you to the boys.' She smiles her happy smile and she seems to be pretty excited. 

'What about the pay?' I ask when I realise it's not in the contract. 

'The back, dear.' I flip to the last page and a smile crept on my face. $2,500 a month, am I seeing right? Isn't this a bit too much? I'm not even a university graduate. 

 

'Hurry and sign!' Mrs Park voice came out hard and cold and I sign the contract without much thought hearing her threats. Seeing my signature dry on the contract, suddenly reality hits me hard.

 

 

 Can I really work with GOT7?