Office Tour

The Boy with the Bad Behavior

My mind is totally blind when Mrs Park took the file away from me. A sinister smile form on her face and I wonder if she is usually this scary or is it me that thinks she is weird. 

 

Can I really work with them? Do I really want to work for them? 

 

I'm a fan and this day has never hit me. Never. All I have ever day dreamed is to attend their fan sign event and have my hand clasped with Mark's and him saying thank you to me. Not being a manger without knowing how and why. 

 

I wonder how did I even end up in that small quiet cafe of Mrs Park. Come to think of it, the name itself is pretty creepy and I should have halt my entrance. Should have gotten myself a bubble tea drink instead of a coffee. Sighing softly, I felt a pat on my shoulder and Mrs Park led me out of the office. 

 

'Where are we going?' I ask, hoping to ease my uneasiness. I'm a er for boys! I can't even look at them in their eyes for more than 5 seconds when we talk, how am I suppose to be their manager? I'm always looking elsewhere but their face. I bet I might fail within that 5 seconds. 

 

'I'm bringing you around the building so you know which room is for what purpose. I'll bring you to the boys' practice room last.' Last, of course that's my dooms hell. 

 

After roaming for about an hour and visiting at least 20 rooms, I have only a conclusion. The building is damn big and just by looking from the outside is belittling what the place can offer. Gaming room, practice room, relax lounge, pantry, office, gym, I've even lost count myself. 

 

'Are we visiting any other groups' practice room other than GOT7's?' I ask when I realised I've yet to see any idol in this huge building. Is Mrs Park avoiding them or are they all hardworking working their butts off? 

 

'Yeah, do you want to? I mean we can skip them if you are shy.' She smiles and from the corner of my eyes, I see a small petite girl approaching. I wonder who she is. Pardon me for I have no interest in female solo artists which I believe she is. Maybe the only solo females I like is G.NA or Jiyeon. 

 

Not her, definitely. 

 

'That's Ahyeon.' Mrs Park whispers and the girl happily greets Mrs Park. 'Going for practice?' Ahyeon nods her head and turn to smile at me. 

 

'Hi.' I bow and she follows suit. I suppose she is younger than me since JYP Entertainment are debuting idols younger than 1993. 

'This is Jinhye, Bae Jinhye. You guys are of the same age.' Mrs Park introduced and I almost exclaimed our loud. She definitely looks younger than me. 

 

'Nice to meet you.' She shakes my hand. 'GOT7's new manager?' She ask and I nod my head, reluctantly. Can I be your manager instead? 

'Yeah, I'm glad I found her.' Mrs Park hugs my shoulder and drags me away after bidding good yes with Ahyeon. 

 

Mrs Park can be both friendly and scary at the same time. I guess I'm really in this mess for sure. Many girls dream to be their managers and I am the lucky one! Yes, I'll comfort myself in this manner so at least I am able to get through the barrier of being forced to this job. 

 

She decided to skip the other idols training rooms and decides that the only place I have to be at is GOT7's training room. Mentally reminding myself to take a deep breathe and to stay calm, it failed miserably when all eyes were on us when Mrs Park opens the door of the room.  

 

My heart is in my mouth and my legs are threatening to give away. Can I really stay in this room with these 7 gorgeous boys? 

 

 

Hello everyone, 

Please do comment and support this new story ((: I know the starting are always boring...