He smiled

The Boy with the Bad Behavior

'Boys, here!' Mrs Park claps her hand and GOT7 stop their training and focus on us. They seat on the long sofa and Jackson kindly brought 2 plastic chairs for us to seat infront of them. My heart is practically in my mouth! How am I suppose to seat and talk to them? Face to face, eyes to eyes?

 

'Thank you.' I whisper to Jackson and earn a child-like smile from him. Indeed, Jackson is friendly. 

 

'New trainee?' Bambam asks and smiles at me. I could only blink at the 14 eyes at me. I'm frozen by their stares. 

 

'No Bambam, this is your new manager. She is Bae Jinhye.' Mrs Park announced and pats my back to force me to stand and bow. 

'Yes, I am Bae Jinhye. Please call me Jinhye and I'll be counting on you guys in the future.' My eyes widens at the words I'm able to get out of my mouth smoothly. Way to go, Bae! 

 

'You mean now?' Jr smiles and I could only nod my head. Man, the boys are so charming. How am I suppose to be a manager? 

 

'Awesome, its been a while since we had a female manager!' Jackson beams. 'How old are you?' He asks and I wonder how old should I answer. I looked at Mrs Park for help and she quickly replied 28.

 

'Wow, but you as if you're the same age as me, noona.' Yugyeom shouted and I could only smile and scratch my head. To be exact, I'm 22 years old, in anyway, I'm definitely older than the boys here. Even Mark, if our birthday date is considered. 

 

While all the boys seems to be nice and friendly, seating at the far right, I could see Mark smiling mildly, or rather not interested. He nods at me and I quickly turn away to avoid anymore redness on my face. 

 

Boy, Mark smiles at me. 

 

'Okay, introduce yourself one by one. Yugyeom first.' One by one, each of them introduced to me and being their fan, I have absolutely all the facts about them. Even the order they're seated in is according to their age. 

 

Great, now my work officially starts. Maybe I should try to be professional or try my best to treat them as if they're not GOT7. Yeah, I'll try to do that. I should.

 

'Jinhye, come with me.' Mrs Park smiles, but I can't judge if that smile is pure or sinister. She kind of gives me a creepy feeling. I hope Mr JYP is normal, otherwise they're be creepy boss and lady boss for me. 

 

Leading me out of the practice room, she held my shoulder and sigh softly. 'This could be one of the world's most easiest job. Do your best and have fun!' She winks. Wow, her mood change is fast. 

 

'Easiest?' I ask, I don't think so. Its the hardest when it comes to working with boys. Especially when they're cute, handsome and polite. Especially when they're GOT7. I'm head over heels for them, how can this be easy? 'Can I not work at the cafe instead? I don't mind the low pay.' I say and earn another sigh from Mrs Park again. 'Okay, I get it.' I sigh too, but I know it is useless against her. 

 

'Great.' She grasps her hands together and suddenly hang her arm around my shoulder as if she is about to kill me. 'If you need anything call me, otherwise, try your best. Be flexible.' That was her last words and I doubt I can be that flexible. After all, I'm a lazy girl who don't even exercise. 

 

Entering the practice room with a surge of oxygen, I choke on pure invisible air when I see a Jackson. He has taken off his tshirt and is practicing shirtless. Oh my god, my inner fan girl is dying of nose bleed sooner or later. 

 

Exiting the room as fast as possible again, I ran to the toilet to freshen myself up. Maybe a few splash of water is what I need on my face to pull me from my dream land. 

 

 

Oh god, I'm GOT7's female manager! 

 

Hello peeps! I'm sorry this story is not updated on a regular baisi, but thank you for reading 😊 and probably a couple of might be added in. Haha, it'll be nasty and hot 😝