Meanie Quiet Cafe

The Boy with the Bad Behavior

Kicking the stones on the floor, I can't help feeling low. I'm low in allowance this month after buying GOT7 first full album, and it's both the versions. My umma is not supporting me in my fan girl activities and I know it’s pretty fair since I'm the one enjoying, not her. 

Wandering around the mall after school alone is not helping me grow money either. Maybe a job is all I need. Yes, that should be it! Getting a part time job for a month should have no problem covering up the negative number I am currently dealing in my bank account. Anyway, I’m done with my finals and still deciding if I should continue with university. The time in between should be enough for me to earn money and think what I should do.

After wandering around the mall for an hour or so, I've been interviewed by at least 6 shops. I guess that should be more than enough! I decided a small break at one of the cafe wouldn't kill me and I'm almost dying of hunger. 

Entering the cafe named Meanie Quiet Cafe, I smile immediately hearing GOT7 new songs – ‘Stop Stop it’. I sing along mentally while looking through the menu. 

'Young lady, what would you like?' A middle age ahjumma asks when I’m prepared to order. 
'A mocha ice blend.' I smile and hand her the money. The next song on play is ‘A’ and that got me smile even wider. I love that song.

'Do you like GOT7?' Then ahjumma asks and I shyly nod my head with a thin smile. 
'Yeah, they're funny.' I thank the ahjumma when she hands me the drink. 
'And handsome too.' She winks and I agree without thinking. It’s the facts! ‘Who do you like the most?' She asks with an interested grin and I'm a bit taken by her sudden interest. 

'Mark?' I say, without hesitation. He's my favourite, be it the quiet Mark, handsome Mark or cute Mark.

'I see.' She nods and smiles knowingly. 'I love JB.' I almost choke when I hear what she says. She loves JB? The world has really change and liking someone has no longer mind the issue of . 

'Hmmm.' I wink and earn a playful smile from ahjumma. 'You are hiring a manager?' I ask when I saw the notice pasted on the cake display glass. 

'Yeah, you are interested?' She asks and I immediately nod my head again. I think I'm acting too much on impulse. I have a brain and yet I'm not using it fully to exploit it for my benefits. 'Reason for working?' I listed her all my reasons and one of the reason is definitely to earn more money to supply my purchase of GOT7 new USB album, which is of course kept unspoken. I can’t let a ahjumma I just met and could be my boss to think I’m a stalker fan girl. They're pretty much limited edition so I have to quickly save up to buy it. 

'Do you need to interview me?' I ask and she nods her head, saying it'll be all simple questions. In a split second, I've turn into a job seeker from a potential customer, and now I’m a manager!

 

Thanking the ahjumma while walking off from the café, I am very sure today is my lucky day. With my light hearted mood, I rush off to the CD shop I frequent and pre-ordered my latest album from GOT7.

 

Gosh, another negative balance in my wallet when I have yet to earn any.

 

Great Job, Bae Jinye.

 

Hello!

This is my first chapter and haha, i'm still thinkibg what to write! But this story will be similar as MY PART TIME JOB AT EXO-K DORM! It will be based on their real life scehdule and of course my made-up story line ^^ 

 

Please enjoy :D