A Colorful Christmas With SHINee

Babysitting SHINee

~~~~~~~~~

About a half an hour after I came home, 1 of the 5 angels woke up 👼. Taemin was up first, & sat on the sofa & watched cartoons.  I walked in & said in a perky voice: "Merry Christmas Taemin!"  "Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too, Shóna!" He replied with one of his award-winning smiles.  I sat beside him on the sofa; him on the left side, me in the middle.  We stared at the TV for another 20 minutes when we heard footsteps...

It was Key.  "MerryChristmas Key!" Taemin & I said simultaneously.  "And many happy returns." He said in a sleepy voice as he yawned.  "Key, did you know your yawns are very loud?" Taemin said jokingly.  I giggled.  "Whatever." said the Diva as he sat beside me.  "Can we watch something else, Tae?  This is so childish."  Said Key as he tried to grab the remote off Taemin.  "Fine." Taemin eventually said, handing the remote to Key.  5 minutes passed, when Minho came into the room.  "Merry Christmas Minho!" We all said.  "Right back at ya." He said, rubbing his eyes.  "Wanna play FIFA 14 on the Xbox?"  I asked. 2min's heads popped up.  "We've been here for like 2 weeks yet you never told us you had an Xbox!" Minho said.  "Sorry, it slipped my mind." I said as I put the disc into the slot.  "How many controllers have you?" Taemin asked. "Two." I replied.  Key went to the kitchen to make breakfast while 2min played FIFA 14.  I went upstairs to see if OnHyun would get up this year.  I knocked on Bling-bling's door & asked him to get up.  He said he was already up & was just checking his emails on his laptop, so I knocked on Onew's door.  All I could hear was snoring & the occasional mumble.  I sighed, & went into his room to try & wake him up.  After about 10 minutes of shaking Onew, he finally woke up a bit.  I told him to get up & he did as he was told.  I went back downstairs & went into the sitting room.  I asked Key who was winning the match.  Key was reading some fashion magazine. "I wouldn't know at all." Said the fashionista as he stuck his head back inside the mag. Minho answered on Key's behalf.  "I am winning" he said.  "Show off." Taemin muttered. "Aw don't be a sore loser, Tae." Minho said.  OnHyun finally walked into the room.  "Merry Christmas!" Taemin, Key, Minho & I chimed.  "Merry Christmas to ye too!" OnHyun said.

~~~After Breakfast~~~  

We decorated the tree (I know, we decorated it a bit late!) I went us my room to get the 5 symbolic baubles I got for SHINee.  They saw them & they felt very cherished.  "Aw gomawo (Thank you)!" Said the 5 dazzling boys.  I hung the 5 special baubles on the tree.  After about half an hour, the tree was fully decorated, except for the star & tinsel.  The boys & I messed with the tinsel for a while, wearing it as a scarf, belt & blindfold.  We eventually stopped, & wrapped it around the tree.  All that was left was the star.  "You guys are the stars."  I said.  They all laughed.  "So your suggesting that you put us on the top of the tree?"  Minho said between laughs.  After we stopped laughing, Onew spoke up.  "You know, it's a tradition for the maknae to put the star on top."  They all looked at me, as I was the youngest.  Taemin handed me the star & I placed it on the peak of the tree.  We all gazed up at the tree in awe.  It was beautiful.  We all smiled.  We the TV & Home Alone was on.  I've seen it about a billion times, but I enjoyed it because I was with the 5 most amazing people in the world. 

We ate turkey & ham for dinner.  It was delicious.  OnTae didn't even mind that we didn't have chicken & banana milk.  OnHo had cranberry sauce with their meat.  Taemin looked like he was really enjoying his turkey & stuffing.  "Mmm, this stuffing, I swear that its delicious!"  He said. 

After 10 minutes, he had eaten all our dinner.  We went outside to play in the snow.  SHINee in the snow.  Need I say more?  Onew slipped on an icy patch of the ground & fell.  "Ow!  My back!" He roared.  "Whatever he does, it's Onew Condition!" JongTae chanted.  I brought Onew inside & asked him if he was alright.  "Maybe if I lie down on the couch for a while, I'll feel better..." He replied.  The rest of the group were missing.  I looked outside window to see if they were still out there.  I wonder where the others are...  I hope they're not up to mischief...  I went upstairs, calling their names.  Where the hell are they?  I decided to just go to my room & surf the net.  I accesed Youtube & clicked on my SHINee playlist.  I started humming to Dazzling Girl when I saw my phone.  Oh yeah, I could just text them to ask where they were... I pressed the power button to turn it on.  I started to send an outgoing text to each of them.  I typed: Where are you guys?  Am I really that bad of a babysitter?  :'(  I pressed the send button.  I hope they'll reply...

I waited for 10 minutes when suddenly, my phone beeped.  It was a text from Taemin. It read: sorry we worried you, Shóna.  We just went downtown to get a few things from the shop.  Don't worry about us.  And you're not a bad babysitter at all! X  Tae. I wonder what they're buying...  I went downstairs to check on Onew.  He was fast asleep. "What a cute sight," I said to myself.  Suddenly, I heard the back door open.  The boys were home.  I heard them whispering & tip toe-ing.  I decided to scare them.  I went to the cutlery drawer & got a large knife.  I saw cranberry sauce on the table, so I smeared it on the knife & under my mouth & eyes.  I hid behind the kitchen door, when suddenly, they opened it.  "PREARE TO DIE!!!!!"  I bellowed. Key gave one look at me & fainted.  Minho caught him before he hit the ground.  "Did your make up go wrong this morning?"  Taemin joked.  Jonghyun laughed.  Minho & Jonghyun then carried Key to the arm - chair in the sitting room.  JongHo sat on the sofa beside Onew, who woke up when I scared the boys, while Taemin sat on the arm of the sofa, beside Minho.  It was now 9 o' clock.  I went up to my room to get the presents that I bought for SHINee.  

2 minutes later, I returned.  I heard squeals as I came into the living room.  The boys were squealing when they saw the presents.  I handed each present to each member, hoping they'll like each individual present.  Tearing wrapping paper sounds filled the room.  Each of their reactions was the same.  Touched.  

Key immediately took off his fashionable t-shirt & put on his jumper.  He pressed the "lights" button first.  "Wow!"  He said.  He pressed the other button & heard Colorful playing.  All of them started singing along.  It was so cute.  "Gomawo!" Kibum said.

Jonghyun ripped the beautiful wrapping paper off & smiled when he saw what was inside.  "Dumbbells." He said.  "Very Original.  Thanks Shóna!" 

Taemin opened his present next.  He read the message I left on it & smirked.  He read aloud; "Warning! Not Key-Friendly.  Keep out of reach from Kibum."  We all laughed, even Key.  "Wow.  Scary Movie!  Movies 1-5?!  Thanks Shóna!  I never watched Scary Movie before!"

Minho opened his present next. He already knew what it was.  "Thanks for the shoes" he said before opening it.  "Aw how'd you know?" I said.  "Instincts" he replied with a smirk.

Onew's present was last.  It was in a gift bag (well you try wrapping a baseball cap!).  He just peeped inside before opening it.  "Thanks for the hat Shóna." He said in a sulky tone.  "I thought it would be a chicken"  We all laughed out loud at his statement.  We had great bant.

It was now 11pm, I was about to go up to my room to sleep when Key grabbed my arm.  "Don't go," he said.  "You haven't opened your gift yet."  I piped up.  "Really? I get a present?"  I was shocked.  "Close your eyes." Jonghyun said.  I wonder what they are doing...  I felt one of their hands on my neck.  "Open your eyes now." Onew said.  I opened them.  There was a necklace on me!  It was a large diamond pendant.  "Do you like it?" Minho questioned.  I was speechless.  "She's not answering; I don't think she likes it..." Taemin said to the others.  "You're right." I said.  "I don't like it... I love it!!!"  They all squeled because I loved it.  "Okay, okay.  Now we better get to bed!" I said.  I looked at my watch.  "It's midnight."  We went up to bed & we all slept like a baby.  I clutched my necklace & smiled.  "SHINee, saranghae." I whispered to myself.

A/N

30/12/14

Today I was at my friend Molly's house. I brought my SHINee I'm Your Boy Cd & showed it to her. (She never heard of them till today btw) Her 5 year old sister came up to us. I showed her the group pic of SHINee & asked her which member she liked the most. She pointed at Key. I said "his name is Key." She was like "Key?" "Yes." I said. She's so cute. xD My friend Molly likes 1D & 5SOS. Molly kept asking Fiona (her younger sister) who did she prefer; Niall Horan or Key. Fiona exclaimed "Key!" I felt so happy ;) Molly kept asking her the same question, until Fiona would say Niall. Fiona kept saying "Key!" Molly kept whispering her to say Niall but Fiona didn't. Molly was getting annoyed. "I'll call Niall Horan so. I'll tell him you like Key." She said. Fiona was like "NOOOOO!" Molly asked why, & Fiona just said; "Because it's a secret!" Haha it was so funny. After a while, I showed Fiona the group pic again. I asked her who she hated out of them. She pointed to Onew & said; "I don't like him." Then she pointed to Taemin & said; "I don't like her either." I gasped & Molly & her brother laughed. I said to Fiona that Taemin was a boy. She just said "Oh..." I asked Molly & her brother who they liked & disliked the most. They both liked Key the most, saying he was the only one that looks normal. I pouted, murmuring; they all look normal... I asked them who they disliked & they both said Taemin. Poor Tae :'( They also said that Jonghyun looks like a girl. I was like "Hey! He's my bias!" I wish I could say that's the 1st time I heard someone say Jonghyun looks like a girl...
My cousin Ellie came over one day & I showed her the picture... She asked; "is that a girl?" & pointed to Jonghyun.
Any who... Bii for now xxx
(Sorry my updates on the story are so slow... I'm losing inspiration!)

*gasp*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGD-_isszVX2AS_3NmkPv