#WinterJob!

Babysitting SHINee
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdXejBDiyAuINIvH6SqgW

Shòna's POV

One day I was in my room listening to a SHINee playlist when my phone rang...

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi I saw your ads for your babysitting service & I wanted to ask if you could look after 5 boys for me." The mysterious person said, with a bit of an accent, Asian I reckon.

"Sure when?"

"Tomorrow at 5 pm & they'll be waiting at the airport so if you could collect them that would be great."

"Okay I could you give me your details please?" He said his name was Choi Jin, & gave me his address & phone number.

"How long shall I mind your boys?" I asked.

"A month."

"How many hours a day?" I questioned.

"Um...24 hours daily.  They are quite a handful.."

"Omg!" I burst out.  The line went dead. this is gonna be a long month...

~~~ THAT NIGHT ~~~

I couldn't sleep. I kept listening to SHINee songs to try & get to sleep but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking what the 5 boys would be like. I bet they're little monsters that will destroy all my stuff for example: my precious SHINee posters. I stayed up till 2 am, thinking. 

~~~

 "It's morning already?" I said aloud.  It was 3pm. I got dressed had a quick shower & took a morning selfie. I ran downstairs to eat my breakfast. I ate Honey Cheerios. My favourite. After I devoured everything, I ran to the car when I realised I forgot my keys. I went inside, grabbed my keys & drove to the airport. It takes over an hour to get there.

~~~25 SHINee SONGS LATER~~~

I arrived at the airport & walked inside. I looked for 5 little boys but couldn't see them anywhere. What if they got lost? I thought. After 10 mins I saw 5 hot guys, in their 20's I assume, heading my way. LOL They reminded me of SHINee haha. They said hello. I thought they were talking to someone else so I went out of their way & said "who me?" They said yes & asked me if I was Shóna. I said 

"yes, why?"

"You're our babysitter!" My jaw hit the ground in shock.

"W-what?" I stammered.  "This must be a joke."

"You better believe it!" The short, cute blonde said, who looks like Jonghyun of SHINee.

"You guys should be old enough to look after yourselves."

"Well some people like to think otherwise."  

~~~10 MINS LATER~~~

We got in the car. It was akward because there were only 5 seats & 6 people.  "I'll sit on your lap if you don't have enough room for all of us." The Jonghyun look-a-like said while he gave me a flirtatious wink.  "No, this is the way it's gonna be." I said pointing to where each of them would go. The one that looked like Taemin went on the Key look-a-likes lap in the middle of the back seat. I the radio & RING DING DONG came on. I started singing, though I kept my eyes on the road. When the song was over they clapped. "Who was that band singing?"  The one that looked like Key asked.  "SHINee," I replied.  "My all-time fave band."  I said.  They all looked at each other with a smirk on each of their lovely faces... Like they knew something that I didn't...

On the long drive home, they told me about themselves. I was so shocked what they told me...

A/N

Ooh I wonder what information she found out about them!!! ;-)

Comment? Subscribe?? Upvote???