003

I Less Than Three You

Third Person's POV

Yoongi quickly closed the door. Before he could take a few good steps away from the door, he collapsed to the ground. "Why does it have to be? Kill me already! Kill me already!" He shouted while punching his chest dramatically. 

"Um, Yoongi?" He heard a not so familiar voice beside him. He looked up and, yup, he never saw him before, "Who the heck are you?" The unknown person just laughed. "Did I say something funny?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "No you didn't. I just like your sass. Let's go!" He grabbed Yoongi's hand then pulled him. They ran for about five minutes. Yoongi, being the weaker one, just followed behind him. "Yah! Slow down! I got small legs, you know?" The man stopped then looked down at him. Their eyes met and Yoongi immediately looked down, a bright pink color forming on his cheeks. You can't blame him. The unknown man was good-looking and pretty tall. "At least they're nice" With that, Yoongi looked up. Surprisingly, the man was still looking at him.

"Y-you didn't tell me your name yet and you're saying those t-things to me? We just met a few minutes ago and you're dragging me everywhere? How dare you" He was trying to sound angry but the blush on his cheeks were betraying him. Damn you. You've been stuck to my face for the past 17 years and you just betray me like that? Damn you, cheeks.

"Okay," he let go of Yoongi's hand then faced him completely, "I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm Taehyung's classmate" he held his hand to Yoongi, "Nice to meet you, Min Yoongi, Taehyung's best friend" he smiled. Yoongi shook his hand, "Yeah... Nice to meet you, too, but can you tell me where the heck are we going?!" Jungkook grabbed his hand then pulled him again. "Yah! I asked you a question!"

All of a sudden, Jungkook stopped running, which caused Yoongi to bump on his wide back. "Ow. I'm sorry! Did that hurt?" Jungkook faced him then leaned down to inspect Yoongi. The smaller had shut his eyes because of the impact. "It was like being hit by The Great Wall of China" He opened his eyes, which gradually grew bigger. This kid is too close for his liking, but he didn't push him. "I'm sorry" Jungkook massaged his forehead with his thumb. His breath smells like mint. I don't like mint. Yoongi stared at his face for a moment. Well, he looks nice. Totally better than that Jung. I can't compare him to anyone else. He's really ug--

"Does it still hurt?" He got snapped out of his thoughts. They made eye contact again and Yoongi regretted that he was staring because he can feel his cheeks burn again. "N-no. I'm fine" Jungkook smiled but he didn't move. Instead, he leaned his face closer to Yoongi. The taller was staring at his lips like it was a piece of meat or something. "Your breath smells like strawberries. I like strawberries" Yoongi widened his eyes, two times wider than before, when he saw Jungkook closing his eyes then leaning closer. "U-um. What a-are you d-doing?" Stupid. You know what he's doing. You're being harassed! He then heard a chuckle. "You're seriously so cute" Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but lips pressing against his nose stopped him. Jungkook pulled away and finally backed up. He held Yoongi's hand again then they entered an ice cream parlor. He pulled him at a free table and they sat down. Yoongi was looking everywhere but Jungkook, who has his strong gaze on him. They were like that for a couple of seconds until Jungkook broke the silence.

"So... What flavor do you like?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi raised a brow at him. "Tell me honestly, Jeon Jungkook. Why the hell did you brought me here? We just met an hour ago and that wasn't even proper. I barely know you but you keep pulling and pulling me. Taehyung mentioned you once but he didn't say you were a kidnapper. You kissed me on my nose and your breath smells like mint. I don't like mint. I hate it as hell" Yoongi was thankful his cheeks didn't betray him this time because he was really angry. . Now I want to eat.

Jungkook sighed, "Look, Yoongi. I first saw you in the library, you were with Taehyung and I saw him in our class so I asked him about you. He told me you're a sophomore and his best friend. He didn't tell me that much, but... I think I like you" Yoongi widened his eyes, so wide that his eyeballs might pop out. His cheeks started to burn again. "Y-you're crazy" Yoongi said and lowered his head, hiding the obvious color on his cheeks. "I know. So what flavor do you like?" I seriously need to get out of this. But I really need to eat. "A-anything" He saw Jungkook stood up from the corner of his eye then immediately grabbed his phone from his pocket. He texted Taehyung.

To: alien

'I seriously need your help right now. Your classmate, Jungnook or whatever his name is, kidnapped me and dragged me to this ice cream parlor and he told me he likes me. He even kissed my nose. My nose. I can already feel the germs spreading. Come here right now or I'll do it myself and end this damn parasite's life'

"I picked Cookies and Cream for you," Yoongi almost dropped his phone. He swiftly pressed 'Send' and looked up to Jungkook. "A-ah, thanks" Jungkook handed him the ice cream. "I picked strawberry. You know how much I like strawberry" he said then his ice cream in a not-so nice way. This kid is getting on my nerve. Sure, he made me blush but that doesn't mean I like him, too. Eww. His phone suddenly buzzed. He looked down at it.

From: alien

'So that's why he's asking too much. I knew it. What ice cream parlor is that? I'm coming'

Yoongi sighed in relief. He glanced at Jungkook, who was happily eating his ice cream, then typed again.

To: alien

'Mr. Frosty, I think. Come faster'

"Why aren't you touching your ice cream, Yoongi? Don't you like it?" He swore he saw Jungkook pout, "No. I'm just doing something" Jungkook smiled, "Okay. Eat it before it melts" Yoongi kinda felt guilty. Jungkook haven't done anything bad to him except, well, the kiss on the nose. He ate slowly. Jungkook looked at him and chuckled. "You're really adorable, you know that?" Yoongi almost choked. Jungkook leaned closer to him again then wiped the corner of Yoongi's mouth, slightly brushing his lips, with his thumb. He slowly lead his thumb to his mouth then it seductively, making sure their eye contact won't break. "Sweet" he mumbled then got back to eat his ice cream. Yoongi was just staring at him. Totally disgusted by the other's actions. He's ready to cry now and then. He really felt violated. Sure, some people find it sweet and romantic, but not for Yoongi. He's never been treated that way for his whole life(except when he was still little). , Taehyung. Where the heck are you? Please walk through that damn door already.

As if on cue, he saw Taehyung approaching the transparent door. He opened the door and the first person he saw was Yoongi. He half-ran to their table. "Hey Jungkook," the said man looked up and he was greeted by a pair of black, almost dangerous, orbs. "H-hey Tae" Taehyung looked at Yoongi, "And you, I've been waiting at the dorm for so many hours. Let's go" He grabbed Yoongi's hand then pulled him up. Jungkook abruptly stopped eating, "Hey. He's with me" He stood up then grabbed Yoongi's other hand. "So? I don't care" Taehyung pulled the smaller's arm but Jungkook pulled him too, "We're still eating" Yoongi rolled his eyes. So what now? I'm in a drama? "I don't care" Taehyung pulled him again. "You can't do that. You're just his best friend" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with the most threatening eyes. Yoongi can smell trouble. "Jungkook. Please let go" he pleaded. Jungkook's face softened and slowly let go of Yoongi's hand.

They went out the parlor not uttering a single word, but Taehyung's grip on Yoongi's hand never loosened. "Um. Thanks for coming, Tae. I owe you that one" Yoongi said as they crossed the street. "No prob" he gave Yoongi a small smile. "Jungkook is really dangerous" Yoongi scrunched his face. "You bet"

 

ㅇㅅㅇ

 

They arrived at their dorm safely. Yoongi couldn't believe that he and Jungkook ran two kilometers away from school. Taehyung was stretched on his bed when he remembered something. "Hey. Taehyung. Are you still awake?" he poked the latter's right cheek. "Of course. What do you need?" Taehyung lifted his head then turned to Yoongi, who was sitting on the right side of his bed. "Can you help me pack up my things?" Taehyung sat up, surprised, "What? Why? You're leaving me?" The younger sat beside him. "I'm moving but it's just for a few days" Taehyung looked at him, "I can help you" Yoongi's face lit up, "Really? Thanks!" Taehyung's next move surprised him. He wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist tightly, "But promise me you'll come back" Yoongi hugged him back. "I promise"

 

ㅇㅅㅇ

I hope you liked that:)

Sorry for not updating for too long. I've been really busy eating. I promise that the next chapter will be about Hoseok and Yoongi. I added SugaKookie because I think they look good together(yoonseok looks good together too, brush) Thank you a thousand times for the upvotes, subscribes, comments, and views! And sorry for the errors T_T I think I have many errors already. I'm really sorry. I'll try my very best in the next chapter :) Please comment T_T 

 

p.s.

it's quite awkward writing yoongi as a younger character.