002

I Less Than Three You

Hoseok's POV

"Min Yoongi will come after five minutes, Principal!"

I covered my ears as Joonmyun the Nerd came in with his megaphone. "Mr. Kim, no need to use the megaphone" The principal, Cho Kyuhyun, was covering his ears, too. The Nerd put down his megaphone then laughed awkwardly, "Ahe. Sorry" 

"It's okay, Mr. Kim. You may leave now. Thank you" 

Cho escorted the Nerd out. After the Nerd finally got out, Cho turned to me then started walking in circles. "Going back to you, Mr. Jung" He stopped behind his table then sat down on his chair. "Let's discuss your not so good deeds" he cleared his throat then looked at me, I raised my eyebrow at him. Gosh. I gotta say, this old man is annoying. "Last year, you had very low grades"

"And the year before that" I added

"And! The year before that," he chuckled slightly, "And I won't be surprised if you'll have the same performance this year" I lifted and put my feet on top of his table near his face. He stopped and flinched a little. "Continue. My feet just doesn't like the floor" he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, obviously controlling his anger. He opened his eyes and I'm resisting the urge to laugh cause he looks like a tomato. "Why so serious?" 

"You have the highest number of detentions starting from your first day here. It's like detention is part of your everyday life while a regular student has less than 10" I stared at him with bored eyes while my strawberry lollipop. "So? What's your point he--" he cut me off.

"Last year, many students are demanding because you weren't just bullying them physically, but also emotionally" he stood up then slammed his hands on the table. I bet that hurt because my feet bounced on the table.

"For God's sake, Hoseok! This is an all boys school! Why did I get demands from younger years that they got broken hearted because of you?!" I kept my face on. "I almost ran out of money buying tissues for those teenagers who are crying because of you! I think there were 10 young men crying here all at the same time because of--"

"Wrong-o. There were 12"  he looked at me. "I don't care how many! Jung Hoseok! I've been wanting to kick you out of this school for three years! But I owe your parents this school! They helped me when I was about to get bankrupt! Urgh! I can't believe you're their child" he shook his head in disbelief. "But I got their features" I said then carelessly threw the lollipop stick on the door. 

"Ow!" I heard someone say, almost shout, behind me. I put down my feet then turned my swivel chair to look at the source of the sound.

It's a small and pale boy massaging his forehead where, I think, the lollipop stick landed.

"Oh. Yoongi" the boy looked up and, man, I think I saw a glimpse of heaven. "Hello, Principal" he bowed.

"Come take a seat" Cho pointed the chair opposite to me. He sat down and our eyes met. Oh no. This is not good. He pointed an accusing finger at me then stood up again. "You! You! How dare you!" I'm starting to think he's crazy. "Woah. Mr. Min, what are you talking about?" Cho went to Yoongi's side.

"That! Him!" He shouted, still pointing at me accusingly. "He accused me of being a girl!"

Then it hit me. He was the pretty boy I saw at the bathroom.

~~~~~

"Ahh" I let out a satisfied sigh as I finally relieved myself. Five hours of holding back my pee was enough to make me suffer. Suddenly, I heard someone crying. I quickly finished my business then closed my zipper. I looked and I'm right, someone is crying. That scared me to death because I thought that was a ghost. He's sitting at the tiled floor, hugging his knees and burying his face on his knees. He's shaking violently. I was about to go beside him but, dude, my bad boy image will be ruined. That's no no. I'm close to the door and about to go out when I heard the sink open. I quietly looked back.

Pale skin, long eyelashes, soft, pink lips, and fluffy hair. I quickly erased the thought that he was a girl because, dude, this is an all boys school. Girls aren't allow-- wait, what if he's really a girl?! Hehey. I've watched 'To The Beautiful You' before. What if she disguised to be a he just to stalk?! Stalk me?! I'm not gonna let her go. I quickly grabbed her wrists.

"Huh?! What the?!" She resisted but because I'm manly, she couldn't overpower me. "You're caught, Goo Jae-- err, little girl!" I can see in the mirror that she's confused. "What the heck are you talking about?!" I chuckled then neared my lips to her ear. "Don't play dumb. I know you're here to stalk me" She kicked my crotch from her behind. Goodbye, future babies. I released my hold from her then I crouched at the ground, praying for dear life. "Delusional freak! Who wants to stalk you?! You look like barf mixed with poop!" She walked away from me. After a few seconds, I heard her say, "I'm not a girl, idiot!" With that one sentence, I proved myself wrong. That was a really deep voice.

End of Flashback

~~~~

"Mr. Min, please calm down" Cho said calmly. "How am I supposed to calm down when in front of me is the most delusional freak in this whole gosh damn world?!" 

"Mr. Min, you can't blame Mr. Jung because you really look like a girl," Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at Cho. "Since you are the most intelligent in your class, I mean in the whole school, I beg you to be Mr. Jung Hoseok's tutor--" Yoongi stood up. "No! No! Over my dead body! It's not my fault everyone's stupid!"

Kyuhyun did the unexpected. He kneeled in front of Yoongi then hugged his legs. Man, this old man really wants me to graduate. "Please, Yoongi. I beg you" What the?! Is he... Crying? I took out my phone and recorded the whole stuff. You know, for emergencies. I looked at Yoongi. His face is a mixture of annoyance and pity. "Please! Please, Yoongi! Just think of it as a gift for me!" The old man sobbed. "Err..." Yoongi sighed, "Okay" Cho sprung up from the ground and his tears went back to his eyes, if that's even possible. I quickly stopped recording when Cho looked at me.

"Okay! You'll start tomorrow. Yoongi, you have to move to Hoseok's dorm today. Good day! I have a meeting to attend to" he turned around and exited. 

"So, Yoongi--"

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your voice" he said then exited, too.

Playing hard to get, eh? I like that. I'll make you mine, Min Yoongi. Just wait. After a few days, you'll be asking for my hug and begging for my kiss.

 

ㅇㅅㅇ

 

Was that good? Please comment!

Sorry again if there are errors. Tbh, I'm only 12

*whispers* the secret is out. But I read ㅇ3ㅇ

I'm so ashamed. Gawd.

I love you all~~