SAVING HER

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEONGMIN

FLASHBACK

I was still in New York when a call awakened me, maybe it was 1 in the morning.

                “Hello?” only the numbers were shown. “Who’s this?”

                “Jeongmin-ah.”

                “Umma?”

                “Deh.”

Her voice was kind of scared and nervous.

                “What’s with the sudden call?”

                “Jeongmin, your youngest sister, Yeni”

I felt a sudden anxiety upon hearing her name. “What about her?”

                “Please save her from Hyolyn.” She was already crying. “She’ll bring Yeni to Japan.”

                “And why will she do that?”

I heard nothing from her. “Umma! Are you still there?”

                “Deh”

                “Tell me the reason.” I was eager to know that I almost lost my patience.

                “Yeni is sick.”

Then it took minutes before my mind absorbed what Umma had said.

                “We brought Yeni to the hospital last week when she suddenly fell on the floor and lost her consciousness. Her body is weak the doctor said and…

                “And what?” I walked to the window and moved the curtains to the side.

                “The doctor added that she has a very rare disease, after two ss or so, she’ll slowly lose all of her memories and worst she might…she might die.” I heard her crying louder this time.

                “Did you ever think that maybe the doctor is wrong? Have you gone to a different doctor?!” I was mad at myself, mad that I should be by her side now.

                “We tried but Yeni doesn’t want to. She’s always saying that it’s her faith to die young.”

                “So what’s your plan now?”

                “Go back, and take Yeni anywhere. Hyolyn wanted to bring Yeni in Japan with her but I don’t want any of her plans. Hyolyn said that so it won’t be that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter